[GPGT] New Seiko 5 for strawberry gen.

GuaiGuaiHuey

Reaction score
Okay friends, stocks just came but friend is abit busy, haven't do up the stocks yet.
The models he have on hands are:
SRPD51K1
SRPD53K1
SRPD55K1
SRPD61K1
SRPD63K1
SRPD65K1
SRPD76K1
SRPD57K1
SRPD59K1
SRPD71K2

Retail price he havent tell me. But said if y'all wanna mass order, can give 30% of RRP :D

Guys, these are the confirmed models that he has on stock now. Those that are not stated were not ordered.

I am thinking of creating a telegram group for all who are really interested so that we can have a mass order, in that way, those who have a desired model that my friend didn't bring in can also order.

For ordering models that he didn't bring in, he said he would want to take a deposit first.

But of course, let's all wait for him to take photos of his stock + RRP!!! :D

Reaction score
Anyone got their new seiko 5s alrdy? My friend got one and i noticed the arrow on the bezel is not aligned with the 12 indice on the dial.

Went to city chain and noticed some other models also like this lol.

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone got their new seiko 5s alrdy? My friend got one and i noticed the arrow on the bezel is not aligned with the 12 indice on the dial.

its a common issue in Seiko.

TeethOfMidas

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
300 euro is rrp, doubt street price will be the same. Got my skx007 at $200 on strap then got an unbranded bracelet at $40
If you don't mind sharing, where did you get an SKX @ $200? :)

Sent from another corner in SG using GAGT

cet87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

common problem with K version.
My MIJ seiko perfect alignment.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.