Banned
Reaction score
Currently using Slant and Permasharp
Ordered Personna Blue from AMZ
Lucytan got hole since 2months ago, focusing to finish it

Xeon_sg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then buy online lor. M will always carry only the small brushes. I would prob suggest the banded hair Pro. I'm using the Pro and you will think that the 23/50+ is too small. But that one is too scratchy at the tips.

Any recommendations for online hoots for Omega brushes? Knowing how cheap M sells, sometimes abit hesitant to pay absurd prices. :s13:

Buckbrick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for online hoots for Omega brushes? Knowing how cheap M sells, sometimes abit hesitant to pay absurd prices. :s13:

Try Connaught. The best omega knot is 24mm/56mm banded. Or else try Semogue. Days of cheap Omega premium brush in M are long gone.

wp2156a67c_06.jpg

merkur59

Master Member
Reaction score

Problem with semogue is that its brushes tend to splay, so after awhile, it loses its backbone. Heard the Semogue 620 is different but then it is small.

The Omega 1006X and 8026X are quite good.
The big ones are also nice, and I have the 49 and 83. Just a matter of handle selection...

K|muRa^84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 x Popular Blade Sample Pack - 60 blades
1 x Semogue 1305 Pure Bristle Shaving Brush
1 x Taylor Shaving Cream TUBE 75g (Jermyn St.)

my hootz have been dispatched !!!!

merkur59

Master Member
Reaction score
Yup. Eyeing this one. Hope they don't launch this in the middle of our night time. It will be a hard one to catch, not many pieces there.

Would probably be out of my price range.
Am eyeing the aluminium one - it garnered great reviews

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.