[Skincare] Everything Sunscreen

Renzokukenz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry, and to reply directly to the blending statement, it's actually often reviewed as "blends well". it could depend on the brushes used or practice/skill

not that i like i.t. cosmetics though, never tried it because it's just too plain

when I mean blend I mean it doesn't stay well on the skin

their non-matte series (grey tubes) works like a charm and most people can't even tell I was wearing something until I revealed it to them

i know nuts about makeup though
i am only interested in skincare

systemsgo

Reaction score
when I mean blend I mean it doesn't stay well on the skin

their non-matte series (grey tubes) works like a charm and most people can't even tell I was wearing something until I revealed it to them

i know nuts about makeup though
i am only interested in skincare

haha you're opposite of me - i am makeup pro :s13::s13: skincare i only started to bother about cause of make up :s13::s13::s13:

oh when you're talking about how makeup/cc creams last on the skin, it has to do with several factors - lots of things can cause makeup to "shift" on your face and look super weird, it's usually related to oil/weather etc. best to avoid if you've tried it and know it doesn't work.

Renzokukenz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha you're opposite of me - i am makeup pro :s13::s13: skincare i only started to bother about cause of make up :s13::s13::s13:

oh when you're talking about how makeup/cc creams last on the skin, it has to do with several factors - lots of things can cause makeup to "shift" on your face and look super weird, it's usually related to oil/weather etc. best to avoid if you've tried it and know it doesn't work.

my real problem cant be fixed
I have green veins on my cheeks I want removed.
It's not rosacea, rosacea can be treated topically with creams
not my green veins though, but I am ultimately still a guy, so I walked in Sephora and have them recommend me a product that is most natural looking and I ended up with Its Cosmetics CC cream

the matte series of "it cosmetics" sticks to my face alright, but at the nose area, it doesn't stay on the skin at all. I even spent money on the best recommended primer but it actually made it worse

this was when i recall, as I was switching from the non-matte to matte ( i have been using the non-matte one for years), the salesgirl hesitated. They can't talk bad about their own product but she kept quiet. that's when i realized the matte one is no good

I have no issue with the non-matte cc cream from its cosmetics though

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please refer to this post here: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/120636614-post5.html

despite La Roche Posay being a fantastic brand, I will not personally use the product that you bought. Why? it has denatured alcohol in it.

Science on why alcohol bad is very solid and backed by evidence and research. so do what you think is best. Don't really want to nag at people on alcohol again.

Uh oh, buy already, how?

Sjg2018A

Reaction score
Sunscreen is very important, good product recommendation for oily skin: Lancom Aqca Gel.

senpai4

Master Member
Reaction score
hi senpai do you have any forum where people are knowledgeable about skincare to recommend?

i want to learn more about skincare but i don't think i can do it in this forum

Reddit have haha but I never comment only see see. What skincare you want to learn.

Renzokukenz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reddit have haha but I never comment only see see. What skincare you want to learn.

reddit a bit too matured of a forum

i tried joining but everyone there know everyone else sort of and its kinda hard for newbies to blend in.

also the structure of the forum confuses me

~~~~~​

what kind of skincare do I want to learn?
Well, I want access to a pool of people who know what they are talking about.
People with minimum scientific common know-how

An example of such people can be found in this thread on Reddit :

https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAd.../antiaging_dermatologist_criticises_longterm/

• Minimum Scientific Understanding
  • Not blinded by Brand (oh this brand expensive/atas, must be good)
  • Back claims with research
  • Make Hypothesis about possible contradictions and discuss objectively
  • Doesn't get stuck in primary school discussions (is the Earth flat? Is alcohol bad?)

senpai4

Master Member
Reaction score
reddit a bit too matured of a forum

i tried joining but everyone there know everyone else sort of and its kinda hard for newbies to blend in.

also the structure of the forum confuses me

~~~~~​

what kind of skincare do I want to learn?
Well, I want access to a pool of people who know what they are talking about.
People with minimum scientific common know-how

An example of such people can be found in this thread on Reddit :

https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAd.../antiaging_dermatologist_criticises_longterm/

• Minimum Scientific Understanding
  • Not blinded by Brand (oh this brand expensive/atas, must be good)
  • Back claims with research
  • Make Hypothesis about possible contradictions and discuss objectively
  • Doesn't get stuck in primary school discussions (is the Earth flat? Is alcohol bad?)

Oh haha hmm I also newbie lol :(
The best I think is reddit or youtube videos or using cosdna or skincarisma for ingredients analysis

senpai4

Master Member
Reaction score
I will love to know your skincare routine.

Sent from Ilovennp using GAGT

Cleanser : Etude house whip cleanser
Toner: Klairs unscented toner
Essence : Neogen real ferment micro essence, once morning
Serum : Cosrx ac serum, Once at night
Moisturer : Benton aloe propolis soothing gel / isntree Green tea emulsion(haven't use)
Exfoliator : Cosrx original pad / innisfree brightening volcanic mask, each once at week
BB cream : La roche-posay effaclar blur(haven't use)

I have acne and oily skin for your info 😅

stetan

Reaction score
Wow. Do you check each one ingredients to ensure they dont conflict with each other?

Moisturer : Benton aloe propolis soothing gel / isntree Green tea emulsion(haven't use)
Exfoliator : Cosrx original pad / innisfree brightening volcanic mask, each once at week

I have acne and oily skin for your info 😅

Renzokukenz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I have acne and oily skin for your info

hmmmmmm Exfoliator after Moisturizer is like something wrong leh

Correct order is :

Step 1: Oil-based cleanser.
Step 2: Double-cleansing. ...
Step 3: Exfoliate. ...
Step 4: Toner. ...
Step 5: Essence. ...
Step 6: Ampoule. ...
Step 7: Serum. ...
Step 8: Sheet mask

Wouldn't recommend exfoliation in the daytime before you head out for sure as well.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.