~Porter Japan Official Thread~

blazin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya Smoky is nice color in real life but donno y it just don turn out very nice on Camera. LOLX~

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
porter international items will be how many % cheaper in taiwan as compared to the ones in local retail store?

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just came back from hokkaido ~
hoot this @ sapporo's tokyu hands

wanted to get a HEAT series.
but this smoky boston bag caught my eye...........
v.nice greyish color in real. pardon my cui camera.

dmg 19,500yen after tax refund

:o:o:o

2pqp16q.jpg

hahaa no pic displayed

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just hooted a simple blue & red shade sling bag from Hokkaido...7300 yen before tax refund.

Haonan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hi bro arcturuz, you bet. Actually if you take a closer look Headporter's own online store got their own main stores full address written there (in its respective prefectures), it's the easiest way to differentiate btw authentic online shops and parallel-imported wholesaler online shops.

Another obvious clue is their domain name. No-one is JP is allowed to own headporter.co.jp except Headporter themselves, I'm quite sure nobody wants to get involved in legal issues with them.

Thinking of buying a bag or something soon? =:p

Haonan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how to check the authenticity of head porter stuff?

Hi WhiteFox, you may kindly refer to the first few pgs of discussion by mosmos, I believe he got clarified regarding authenticity proof of Headporter original merchandise. For Yoshida Porter/Porter Tokyo, I already clarified them and fully explained in the first few pgs of this discussion thread.

Cheers. :)

Jtyg1993

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TANKER-STANDARD SHOULDER BAG

I'm thinking of buying a TANKER-STANDARD SHOULDER BAG but I'm not sure whether should i get M or MS ):

What do you guys think?

Normally what size do people take, whether MS can fit many things or not, is M big?

lex_sub12

Reaction score
hi, im planning to get the Tanker Shoulder Bag (M) as a weekend bag for my ipad. would like to ask those with similar set up if the M size is an Ok fit (ipad will be in horizantal position inside the bag). I just intend to carry my ipad (w/ smart cover and coverbuddy) and some other stuff like cables, small compact camera and wallet. I dont intend to get the LM coz it's too big for a weekend walkaround bag. hoping for your insights. thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.