~Porter Japan Official Thread~

stylux

Master Member
Reaction score
tanker-ruckl-navy.jpg

can i check for this bag , is there black colour ? or all along there is only navy colour ? thanks ..

drewtoodope

Reaction score
Can someone shed a few details on either of these two backpacks? Looking to pick up one here in the next few days. Specifically looking for difference in terms of quality. Thanks in advance

Since I can't post links due to my post count, I'll just give the names:

Porter HEAT rucksack

Porter Tokyo CORNER rucksack

Are they from the same Porter line? What would be the difference if not?

Thanks

rtwrtw

Reaction score
hello anyone interested to get a gently used porter yoshida tanker 3 way bag? :)

pm me thanks! :)

Last edited:

PortugasD.Ace

Reaction score
hey anyone know how much are the headporter wallets and backpacks selling at surrender?
have to compare the prices between online and that...
thanks in advance!

TonyTonyChopper

Reaction score
hey anyone know how much are the headporter wallets and backpacks selling at surrender?
have to compare the prices between online and that...
thanks in advance!

shop is overpriced and less variety,better to get online but from trusted sites as there are alot fake Sh*t around

TonyTonyChopper

Reaction score
hey, thanks. im thinking of ordering from : http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/mass-order-corner-251/japan-porter-bag-mass-order-3599002-4.html
do you think its slightly cheaper, and most importantly, authentic?

Yea definitely its cheaper and coolcat is an authentic dealer and this website has more variety compared to its official website at able to ship to Singapore.However this MO like no feed back and review leh, not so sure abt this coz nvr order from this MO b4

PortugasD.Ace

Reaction score
Yea definitely its cheaper and coolcat is an authentic dealer and this website has more variety compared to its official website at able to ship to Singapore.However this MO like no feed back and review leh, not so sure abt this coz nvr order from this MO b4

yup haha, no reviews i also scared ><

on a side note, any recommendations for wallets (headporter/porter int)

im used to using a bi-fold wallet with a coin compartment inside! do give some suggestions!

jonathanckh

Reaction score
Edit.

Now thinking of either the tanker ms or the black beauty noir shoulder bag (m). Going to put just wallet, hp, keys, cigg. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Porter Tokyo = Yoshida Porter
Headporter = Higher end. Only one stall at Harajuku
Porter Plus = Clothing range

Headporter also got another store at officla store at nagoya.

Head Porter Plus is the clothing range.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.