~Porter Japan Official Thread~

Haonan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Simple and humble bag. :o

Maomao korkor your above post is definitely jin not simpur at all siol, that G Vario 7-14mm f/4.0 ASPH already costs more than your Porter hoot easily considering I'm a mirrorless cam siao also so I roughly know that lense prices. (if you bought it during yr TW trip then it's prob less than SGD1.1k then? just my guess)

Wah later I buy my Sonnar T* E 24mm f/1.8 liaos, I also wanna come in and hide my Porter bag at the back for a shot liao, lololol j/k. =:p

Anyway good hoot! Omedettou on yr nice purchases wor.

Vulpix

Reaction score
Where got humble??

S$380 reh...
My bag can't even fight some of the elite bags posted here leh. :(

Maomao korkor your above post is definitely jin not simpur at all siol, that G Vario 7-14mm f/4.0 ASPH already costs more than your Porter hoot easily considering I'm a mirrorless cam siao also so I roughly know that lense prices. (if you bought it during yr TW trip then it's prob less than SGD1.1k then? just my guess)

Wah later I buy my Sonnar T* E 24mm f/1.8 liaos, I also wanna come in and hide my Porter bag at the back for a shot liao, lololol j/k. =:p

Anyway good hoot! Omedettou on yr nice purchases wor.
It cost me around 1.2k for the lens. Still 250 cheaper than Stinkapore.

hahaha he maybe means its the price tag not humber hahaha
:s39: Diam diam rah. :s39:

the porter tanker bag is head porter or porter tokyo japan????
Porter Tokyo one. You can check one of the brah's here who shared the address to the Taiwanese address. Damn nice area to shop around also, near Zhongxiao Dunhua MRT. :D

2kwing

Reaction score
Correction. Their in-house label is Surrender. Shop name is Surrender and it sells relatively hi-end street labels like Visvim, Headporter, Headporter+, DITA, Neighborhood, Savage Archives. More info here: Surrenderous

I tried to find the shop but have no clue where is it, :/ isit at those shop house there or they move to else where already?

Sauron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone bought from porter japan yoshida website and shipped to vpost japan before?

does porter packed the shipment in big boxes? I would not want to pay the huge volumetric cost to vpost for them to ship it to singapore

Reaction score
Hi, I'm in Taipei now. Where can I get better prices for porter bags? Can get at departmental stores or need to go any specific shop? TIA

nicholaslee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any comments on this bag? :)

102190_db02.jpg

PORTER LATTICE | SHOULDER TOTE BAG |

Saw it in a departmental store in Japan just now. Felt it's quite unique material, colour is lighter than this picture slightly. Also different from the normal potter bags around :s22:

rookierocky

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone bought from porter japan yoshida website and shipped to vpost japan before?

does porter packed the shipment in big boxes? I would not want to pay the huge volumetric cost to vpost for them to ship it to singapore

try tenso.com instead :)

Presto80

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
White Sogo not green one, the one nearer to zxdh station, porter flagship store.

is this head porter or porter international?
thanx

Have 3 outlets selling Porter Japan.

KURA CHIKA TAIPEI Ⅰ (台北店)
ADD:台北市忠孝東路四段181巷40弄3號(MRT忠孝敦化2號出口)
TEL:02-2772-2398
TIME: AM12:00-PM10:00

KURA CHIKA TAICHUNG Ⅱ(台中店)
ADD:台中市西屯區河南路三段120號(TIGER CITY購物中心旁Y.P.I. STORE)
TEL:04-2251-1267
TIME: AM11:00-PM10:00(Sun.~Thu.)
AM11:00-PM11:00(Fri. & Sat.)

KURA CHIKA HANNKYU Ⅲ(阪急店)
ADD:台北市忠孝東路五段8号5F(統一阪急百貨)
TEL:02-8789-3539
TIME:AM11:00-PM09:30(Sun.~Thu.)
AM11:00-PM10:00(Fri. & Sat.)

is this for porter jap or head porter?

how do we differentiate porter jap and head porter?

thanx alot

Last edited:

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

nvr try before. order from coolcat they only wrap a layer bubble sheet the into plastic envelope liao~

quite lousy in their packaging not like those Americans in boxes :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.