~Porter Japan Official Thread~

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Im trying to use rakuten global express but reach payment page select shipping method there’s a clause on following brand not ship overseas
Sian .... I wanna buy aloof backpack

Rakuten and Amazon JP only shipped selected and very limited design.
I tried asking before and they are unable to ship oversea due to some agreement with Porter.

One of the collection they shipped oversea is PORTER x PEANUTS JOE PORTER....cos i got it from Amazon JP.

chromehead

Banned
Reaction score
Im trying to use rakuten global express but reach payment page select shipping method there’s a clause on following brand not ship overseas
Sian .... I wanna buy aloof backpack

try others loh

can't recall if i used tenso or buyee.

i used their "buy for me" service to get a replacement backpack harness which is only for sale in japan.

forwarders these days think got 2 kinds of services.

1. you process, order and mail to the domestic address provided by the forwarder. they can obviously see you are gaijin from your details.

2. "buy for me" service, where you link the stuff you want. then forwarder buy on your behalf, and ship to their facility.

Kegler

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m trying buyee.... status order received since 15th Jun.... zzzz .... think they got too many orders to process

try others loh

can't recall if i used tenso or buyee.

i used their "buy for me" service to get a replacement backpack harness which is only for sale in japan.

forwarders these days think got 2 kinds of services.

1. you process, order and mail to the domestic address provided by the forwarder. they can obviously see you are gaijin from your details.

2. "buy for me" service, where you link the stuff you want. then forwarder buy on your behalf, and ship to their facility.

mstrmoxie

Reaction score
Just use a damp soft cloth to wipe every now and then. Babysit the bag and it will last you almost forever. I just bought a bape x porter mixed camo waist bag. Quality is still top notch.

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it worth it to buy porter in japan if visiting?

Keen to get a briefcase alike for daily office wear

Yes... if u like porter design bag.
Just like when ppl visit Taiwan getting porter international because pricing is cheaper.

Yoshida Porter can visit Tokyu Hands or Departmental stores and they usually got tourist discount or promotion discount for selected designs.
Porter store/ stand they do Tax free on the spot for u as well.

If you getting Head Porter, they only left online and limited styles as they ending their business...
http://www.headporter.co.jp/news/2019/07/notice.html

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lai liao Lai liao :D

But the exchange rate up during these few days.
Lucky got 10% off...

Total 22,845 = $291.37

40555456621_c8c21e2601_c.jpg

40512780092_14cccc0105_c.jpg

40512780672_acb286947a_c.jpg

Sling in front of body mah?

huihong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any lobang for upcoming Black Friday sales?

Looking for Yoshida Porter Tanker Camera/Shoulder Bag (Black)

Tanker Shoulder Bag
622-06963.jpg

Camera Bag
622-66121_1.jpg

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Found a way to buy directly from Japan

Amazon Japan is the answer

But limited selection as not all sellers want to ship internationally

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.