~Porter Japan Official Thread~

VenusInTheDark

Reaction score
I just placed order with coolcat and i noticed i wasn't asked to key in my card info.. so i just wait for their email to confirm the stocks??

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I just placed order with coolcat and i noticed i wasn't asked to key in my card info.. so i just wait for their email to confirm the stocks??

they will check whether gotch stock then email chiu back the total price + rinks to payment~ :o

xiaoxiamee

Reaction score
mosmos, wanna ask u another qns~ issit porter japan series use ykk zip???
IMG_1739.jpg

Just received my bag, :D very nice~

abit sad :( the label inside tio smudge.

IMG_1751.jpg

Last edited:

justdake

Reaction score
so the only shop called surrenderous (is it located in a shophouse near youth park? can't seem to find that when I was in Orchard), selling HP? I'm eyeing the shoulder bag navy argyle one.

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so the only shop called surrenderous (is it located in a shophouse near youth park? can't seem to find that when I was in Orchard), selling HP? I'm eyeing the shoulder bag navy argyle one.

yes..surrender

xiaoxiamee

Reaction score
eh... surrender just opposite youth park (the actual youth council) / Singapore power building. went there on sat and they currently under renovation~ so nothing to see, yea surrender abit ex :(

visionaryz123

Reaction score
anyone can help me get headporter bb mono zip shoulder bag in japan or willing to sell? please leave me a pm

Last edited:

HandShaker

Reaction score
i think quite a handful of dudes selling mono zip shoulder in general merchandize bazaar, a search will help you. ;)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.