THe Belt thread

Darkangle

Banned
Reaction score
Actually having lv does not mean u r rich... Almost everybody have a lv or 2. Being rich in Singapore is staying in prime district n having more than one famous car marque in one garage. :)

Totally agree with you man! But then again..not everyone thinks likewise :s13:

sacrifar2

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
er...any recommendations for a belt under 100?best is ard 50-80 range...haha...if nt nt over a 100

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NSF should have money what! Higher allowances. Meals n uniform included. Stay in for at least 5 days. Where do your allowances go to?!?!!!!!

ahaha , bike installment , petrol , and misc expenses
I just walk 1 round orchard yesterday spotted 5 ppl wearing the double G locking belt from gucci different leather though.

ya i know , but it still nice .
Mai siao siao lah...=:p

Gucci? Hahah dun waste money and time...buy Hermes better.seriously

$$$ :s27:

Darkangle

Banned
Reaction score
er...any recommendations for a belt under 100?best is ard 50-80 range...haha...if nt nt over a 100

AX is about $140 :D

There's a reason why I held back when I was tempted to buy Gucci products...so far I only got 1 which was 1 that my cousin bought for me :s13:

Prices are cheaper than LV...but then again...u pay for wad u get...not as lasting as LV

evets

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Totally agree with you man! But then again..not everyone thinks likewise :s13:

that's their business. lol...we just need a couple of like-minded ppl will do...u just cant satisfy everyone....:s7:

evets

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

u can check out takashimaya, robinson, BHG...

renoma, buffel offer pretty good leather leather....if on sales, might be able to get below $100.

Darkangle

Banned
Reaction score
Woo up for belt thread..hmm no new belts for me. Got my holy grail LV belt...and I think that's the end for me? LOL

Doubt the Hermes is coming soon...needa concentrate on my watch hehe

joseph03

Master Member
Reaction score
Agreed man...so more poison below!

h-belt-90-black-gold-boxcalf-togo-silver-1.jpg

how much is the belt retailing in singapore? i going paris soon for a work trip donno got cheaper or not. think around 800 if bought in paris.

joseph03

Master Member
Reaction score
$960 for the cheapest combi u see in the pic. Go buy buy buy liao :D

Oh...that 1 after mid year...see financial report first

why i always hesitate to buy belt becos the back of the belt always will bend one. Any tips to take care? So far i think only my lv last the longest.

Darkangle

Banned
Reaction score
why i always hesitate to buy belt becos the back of the belt always will bend one. Any tips to take care? So far i think only my lv last the longest.

MIne bend :(the LV 1 already liddat

eh metabonker...urs got not?

MetaBonker

Reaction score

my Lv oso bent i guess there is no bend proof beld unless its made of fabric rather than leather bah.

Ryannn.

Reaction score
my agnes b belt like going to split into 2 pieces alrd.
is there no way to salvage the situation?

efini81

Reaction score
my budget is around $500..can recommend some belts to me??been looking around but none catches my eye..zooming in to Prada and gucci..and other brands?thanks

Darkangle

Banned
Reaction score
my Lv oso bent i guess there is no bend proof beld unless its made of fabric rather than leather bah.

Yeah...guess so :(

my agnes b belt like going to split into 2 pieces alrd.
is there no way to salvage the situation?

:eek: So jialat....

Umm...nope no way

my budget is around $500..can recommend some belts to me??been looking around but none catches my eye..zooming in to Prada and gucci..and other brands?thanks

Stretch alittle? Get a LV epi initials? :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.