HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Best Acne and Acne Scars treatment anyone?

Like Tree109Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-07-2015, 10:01 PM   #61

Drink more water and avoid oily food.
riyan3589 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2015, 10:08 PM   #62

Impossible to get any good treatment results if you've hormonal imbalances or insomnia because your body is creating new damages before it can heal fast enough from those treatments.

Speeding up our skin exfoliation and renewal process helps in removing scars faster but don't over do on exfoliation to the point you damage your skin more than how fast your skin can complete it's renewal proces or your skin protective barrier is scrubbed clean by you.

A very important factor that most people did not pay attention to: "Your daily skin care regimen"

Most people with oily acne skin will prefer those HARSH skin cleanser that stripped off ALL trace of oil and moisture after wash. They felt uncomfortable using cleanser that doesn't strip off all oil. When your skin felt dry, your skin automatically compensate by producing more oil (skin self protection mode).

Many women using sunblocks and BB cream daily but didn't cleanse their face well to remove the remains from these products.

Double Cleanse Method will be helpful for these women.

Many with clogged pores or acne skin people didn't realize that PILE up so THICK layers of serums, lotions, essence, moisturizer, sunblock, mask or make up daily to the point that their skin is unable to breath and remain constantly clogged, simply the pores are just waiting for oxidation to take place to create more blackhead, or the flooded pores are just waiting for any germs to infest for new inflammation (pimples).

Drinking enough water daily is important to prevent dry skin and help flush out the toxins from our body system.

A good facial is beneficial for removing clogged pores and improves our sluggish lymphatic system (massage) which can prevent acne. But those that pile on layers after each facial won't benefit much from facial.

My logic: Unskillful extraction WILL cause some new acne scars (reason some avoid facial) but for those with acne skin and BADLY clogged pores, your skin will produce MORE scars if u didnt remove the clogs. And those new acne scares cause by 1 time of unskillful extraction facial is not very DEEP or PITTED HOLE so they will FULLY HEAL (usually weeks to months only) to be scar-free overtime if you take good care and control of your skin.
yan4yan4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2015, 11:33 AM   #63

Do tryout Acne Treatment Gel here for good acne control...

Quite good reviews, consider giving it a try
worldir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2015, 01:49 PM   #64
Honorary Member

any know what cause it?

noticed my mouth areas ..at the side got few pimples..but I noticed like is not pimple..like bumps...like that ...also like pimples.

I always wash my mouth etc after eating leh
Old 22-08-2015, 02:43 PM   #65
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone been to kim mun clinic at tpy?

Heard good reviews
okiedokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2015, 12:07 AM   #66

I have several keloids on my chest and back of my shoulders, thinking of going for steroid injections, did a search and found that theres quite afew places offering those jabs (dr tan & partners, joyce lim clinic, SL clinic, NSC etc.)
Anyone able to recommend which place should I head to?
Horiv3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2015, 02:17 PM   #67

Hi im new to HWZ.. Had severe acne and scars to cure.. would appreciate if anyone can help me out and introduce me the best dermatologists or treatment to cure the above. Thanks!
I am a skin care consultant. Maybe I can help you assess your condition? If it is something that requires doctor's intervention, I will intro or assist you in finding the right experts.
dulcissime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:00 PM   #68

I use Oxy5 to treat my acne. Not sure how to treat the scars too.
myhealthychoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 01:36 PM   #69

Ox5 should be good...
Old 25-09-2015, 05:19 PM   #70

Ox5 should be good...
I use Oxy5 to treat my acne. Not sure how to treat the scars too.
I thought Oxy will cause your skin to be very dry. Is it good?
zacvier86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2015, 04:04 PM   #71

Keen to try...
Old 30-09-2015, 08:12 PM   #72
Arch-Supremacy Member

retin a has done the best job to improve my skin tone, fade post-acne red marks and dramatically reduce outbreak frequency. The last point, acne prevention, is something most acne treatments don't do

My retin A supply ran out, i'll be ordering more from alldaychemist. Legit site, but flat rate shipping of USD 25 is not worth it for single order. If anyone wants to share a bulk order, feel free to PM Me.

They have a few different types from different manufacturer, but they all work the same.

Only USD 3-5 per tube. After splitting cost of shipping, we should be down to USD 7-8 at most. Or even lesser if more people join in.

http://www.alldaychemist.com/a-ret-025.html
http://www.alldaychemist.com/retino-a-cream-05.html
noinimod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 02:01 PM   #73

My logic: Unskillful extraction WILL cause some new acne scars (reason some avoid facial) but for those with acne skin and BADLY clogged pores, your skin will produce MORE scars if u didnt remove the clogs. And those new acne scares cause by 1 time of unskillful extraction facial is not very DEEP or PITTED HOLE so they will FULLY HEAL (usually weeks to months only) to be scar-free overtime if you take good care and control of your skin.
On clogged pores, if I'm not mistaken, these do not cause scarring per se, but may result in enlarged pores. Of course, the clogged pores may lead to acne, which subsequently result in scarring. But that is somewhat a different matter.

On scarring itself, especially those pitted types, the scars may not be apparent especially when skin is still young, regardless whether extraction is skilled or unskilled. But trust me, as one gets older and when collagen starts to deplete, those scars will start to show up.
Edhomme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 02:40 AM   #74
Arch-Supremacy Member

I tried epicduo, helps a bit but when I put it on and went to sleep, the gel touches my wrist and it causes rashes.

1 month already and still haven't heal completely. Old issues unsolved and new problem arrives.
Golden_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2015, 10:57 PM   #75

Zymogen Korea

If you want to try something gentler...

Go to YouTube and search for Hanbyul 한별 Acne Care Routine - 1.
Start watching from 5:20 if you want to skip the beginning.

6:30 is when she starts talking about Zymogen's serum and cream.
The cream is supposedly good for scarring but I get so lazy I haven't used that much.

The mist I bought without any recommendation and use it everytime after I wash my face.
Before I sleep, I put on the serum. I've used it for about 2 months now and it totally makes my skin clearer.
Even my hormonal breakouts are more controlled - less zits popping up and less severely.

Serum: Zymogen FERMENT HOUTTUYNIA CORDATA EXTRACT SERUM
Cream: Zymogen CENTELLA FERMENT CREAM
Mist: Zymogen Houttuynia Cordata Ferment Mist

I bought all 3 online from WishTrend dot com.
minahleee is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.