Best Acne and Acne Scars treatment anyone?

lonelyivan

Reaction score
Hi im new to HWZ.. Had severe acne and scars to cure.. would appreciate if anyone can help me out and introduce me the best dermatologists or treatment to cure the above. Thanks! :)

FeNgZhEnG

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
go national skin centre...they shd be able to help u

lonelyivan

Reaction score
go national skin centre...they shd be able to help u

i tried NSC but they were very slow and everytime i go its different doctor.. its not very effective! any other private dermatologists and treatment available? :s13:

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i tried NSC but they were very slow and everytime i go its different doctor.. its not very effective! any other private dermatologists and treatment available? :s13:

try the one at Novena Sq.
Dr Loke, my friends had acne issues, went to him.
I saw the outcome after a week or 2, healing well and good.
But of course, first time consultation is abit pricey but subsequently the fee will be lowered as you wont need consultation when you can just get the oral antibiotics off the counter after 2 visit.

lonelyivan

Reaction score
hi louissaha would appreciate if u lemme know the price too! i heard theres this Dr Chan at Kovan.. dunno which is better? haha anyone? :s22:

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
bro, dont mind telling me the price or pm me abt it. Thanls. haha

hi louissaha would appreciate if u lemme know the price too! i heard theres this Dr Chan at Kovan.. dunno which is better? haha anyone? :s22:

errr i dunno wor. cause it is my friend who visit this dr.loke.
nvm, i ask my friend then get back to you guys then.
But if i'm not wrong, consultation alone is 65. lol.

I remember my friend told me, total around 180++.
A cleanser, cream, oral antibiotic and vitamin A pill + consultation.

lonelyivan

Reaction score
sure thanks alot man! sucks to have acne disease.. guys pls prevent early than cure!

CallMeChun

Reaction score
I not sure about your severe level is how severe, but the clinic's doctor behind my hse deduce my acne as medium to severe.

Went to him, gave me a cream and anti biotic, total is 89 dollar including a 18 dollar consultation fee.

Don't know is me or the medicine, the 2nd day of medication zero outbreaks and all scars healing alr.

Address : T H Chia Medical Practice @ serangoon north avenue 2 behind block 151

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
acne cream all those can help in fading of scars like red spots all those but if is hole, i think need laser or something le right?

kicknikuku

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aiya all of them give the same thing one la. Depending on how severe it is.

If not so serious give you BP or salicylic acid, together with tretinoin. More severe then add in antibiotics. After many months still not better then give you stronger stuff like accutane.

LonerZm

Reaction score

I heard many good reviews on Dr. Chan, Kovan from other forums and the price is quite affordable.

mangamila

Reaction score
I also keep having acne breakouts and got alot of scars all over my face. I tried a few products also no use. My friends suggest facial salons might be able to help. Actually I was planning to go and try Bella last month cause I saw at nex that they are having some promo for their skincare therapy but I kept pushing back the date and was also busy. I just went to their facebook and saw that they extended the promo till end of this month. But i am still comtemplating to go or not. Has anyone tried their services before? pls share..

lonelyivan

Reaction score
my friend pls dun go for facial! they only make the result worse! just stick with medicine and natural healing ways like sleep early, drink more water, eat more vegetables and fruits..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.