HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Contact Lenses Thread

Like Tree54Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-01-2011, 02:36 PM   #631

hi guys wanna check, is there any dailies that are good for dry eyes??
my eyes dry bery fast

prease enlighten me...
rast time i use acuvue dailies
ask your optometrist to let u try trueeyes?
warhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 10:37 PM   #632

I realized got a few different brands of multipurpose solutions. Which is/are recommended?
sputnikmoment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 12:14 AM   #633

I realized got a few different brands of multipurpose solutions. Which is/are recommended?
actually it doesn't really matter, as long as it's multi-purpose, it will do just fine!

The statement above is false.
n0va_jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 02:34 PM   #634

share your cheap cheap lobangs for contact lenses here! got any place selling cheap contact lenses to recommend??
currently i'm using Acuvue define at $44 per box when the retail price for that is $61. u go google about EyeLookGood. That's where i get my lenses from. During normal working days i use Acuvue clear which is $28 for 3 months. So it's really good deal there.
rainbowbeans75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2011, 04:18 PM   #635

Hi everyone, need some help here. What is the maximum degree than astimagitism contacts lens come with disposable one? Mine is 400, but my optometrist said that there is no disposable contacts for astimagistism contacts. And is there anyway to get color contacts for astimagitism?
bewarehee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2011, 11:44 AM   #636

hey guys, anyone using 1 day acuvue TRUEYE contact lens?

How much does it cost. I've been using monthly contact lens and feel like changing to daily/bi-weekly due to my dryness of my eyes.

What do you think about it? I got a pair of 1 day Acuvue TRUEYE from my optician for me to try it out. But for daily contacts, the price will be slightly higher right?

How about bi-weekly?
b0ib0ii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2011, 12:23 PM   #637
Master Member

hey guys, anyone using 1 day acuvue TRUEYE contact lens?

How much does it cost. I've been using monthly contact lens and feel like changing to daily/bi-weekly due to my dryness of my eyes.

What do you think about it? I got a pair of 1 day Acuvue TRUEYE from my optician for me to try it out. But for daily contacts, the price will be slightly higher right?

How about bi-weekly?
Cost wise might vary across different optical shops. Daily is definitely recommended if you have dry eyes, however the only reason why people don't choose that option is due to the cost. So for you, bi-weekly would be a better option if you are concerned. Hope this helps.
thegardens3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2011, 12:28 PM   #638

Cost wise might vary across different optical shops. Daily is definitely recommended if you have dry eyes, however the only reason why people don't choose that option is due to the cost. So for you, bi-weekly would be a better option if you are concerned. Hope this helps.
So if compare to daily and bi-weekly cost wise. which is more cheaper?

Do you have any price range?
b0ib0ii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2011, 04:29 PM   #639
Master Member

can go any specs outlet and ask for trial pairs is it? feel like trying other brands instead of acuvue.
Old 20-02-2011, 05:31 PM   #640
Master Member

So if compare to daily and bi-weekly cost wise. which is more cheaper?

Do you have any price range?
Price range no but obviously bi weekly is cheaper la.
can go any specs outlet and ask for trial pairs is it? feel like trying other brands instead of acuvue.
from retail point of view of course not. just go back to the usual place where you get your contacts from and ask them. higher chances then going to ANY shop and ask.
thegardens3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2011, 05:37 PM   #641
Master Member

thats what i thought also. sad thing is seldom buy at the same place. feel like trying biomedics and B&L ones. anyone using biomedics 38? in aircon condition will feel dry or not?
Old 20-02-2011, 10:28 PM   #642

currently i'm using Acuvue define at $44 per box when the retail price for that is $61. u go google about EyeLookGood. That's where i get my lenses from. During normal working days i use Acuvue clear which is $28 for 3 months. So it's really good deal there.
Hi anyone know whether the site EyeLookGood is safe and reliable cos it looks suspicious, there aren't any details about the company and the sources of their contacts are not clearly stated etc
ljhrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 01:36 AM   #643
Supremacy Member

Hi anyone know whether the site EyeLookGood is safe and reliable cos it looks suspicious, there aren't any details about the company and the sources of their contacts are not clearly stated etc
i also find the prices there good.. anyone tried before this site?
FireHobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #644
Master Member

my colleague told me to try them cos hes been using contacts from them for awhile already and that u will receive in 2-3days.. then i google also see those gals forum talking about them. i have also just purchased from them and going to try them out too. from what i read is they are in msia thus the pricing.
Old 24-02-2011, 10:46 PM   #645
Master Member

Actually contact lens buy from Malaysia much cheaper. I always ask my Malaysia friends to buy for me. Of course from reputable shops. I only wear FreshKon since i started wearing contact lens, RM120 for 2 box meaning 6months. It's monthly one.
Superbiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.