The Denim Thread [Read the first few post before asking questions] - Part 1

skyblood

Reaction score
any idea how much is APC new cure now ?
- wondering should I get a new cure or new standard as I'm quite a big guy
- W33 for nudies, should I downsize 2-3 for APC, saw review APC stretch quite a lot

genosisx

Reaction score
Mate,

i'm a 33 for Grim Tim. They fit big. But New Cures in 30 are way too tight for me.

Ideally, i'm a 32 for Grim Tim. Currently wearing Petit Standards in 30 and they fit perfect.

Just as a reference, my true waist is a 34in and i'm quite a big guy too.

Hope this helps!

skyblood

Reaction score
Mate,

i'm a 33 for Grim Tim. They fit big. But New Cures in 30 are way too tight for me.

Ideally, i'm a 32 for Grim Tim. Currently wearing Petit Standards in 30 and they fit perfect.

Just as a reference, my true waist is a 34in and i'm quite a big guy too.

Hope this helps!

thank mate, how much u got urs ?

Bumblebee Man

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bros, Appreciate if someone can advise me on samurai jeans..

Understand that it may cost $500+ - 600+ to have one .... anything unique abt samurai jeans which made them cost so much ?

Any sites/local shops which offer good prices for samurai jeans?

cheers

I have a samurai limited edition slim denim for sale, price negotiable pm me :)

draken

Reaction score
Construction of jeans? Denim?
No local retailer carry samurai AFAIK.
You can feel a difference when you handle a nice Japanese denim and a normal $20 jeans.
The thickness, the construction, stiffness of denim that soften with wear, fading ability.
Got the exact same feeling when I first purchased my Japanese denim, why does it cost so much for a pair of jeans. Even my dad says I'm crazy to pay so much.

Anyway, went ahead and never looked back.

Tks for the advise bro... Will look for one now.. Saw a hk site take5 selling.. Price seems reasonable..

CallmeZen

Reaction score
Tks for the advise bro... Will look for one now.. Saw a hk site take5 selling.. Price seems reasonable..

no problem.

if you're just going in the denim game, look around first, don't zoom in on 1 brand, 1 cut straight since it's probably gonna last at last a year or 2 and cost a lot, look for one you're very fond of. there's a lot to explore, many different interesting denim I would say.

alev123

Reaction score
Hi guys, I wanna buy a pair of N&F elephant 2 weirdguy cut. Do you all know where to get it?

--Lipsu--

Reaction score
Folks,

Triple Works shirts are now selling at very, very attractive pricing.
To be honest, these are really well-made shirts, Made in Japan by WORKS inc.

TSS-TWSH08-Red7.jpg

TSS-TWSH07-Prince-of-Wales09.jpg

A vast variety of fabric and check for your selection to suit everyone's preference.

Lightweight - Great for summer
Medium weight - Cold protection for layering and superb comfy with brushed internal
Prince of Wales and Houndstooth Western brings you a good variety of shirting in your wardrobe.

Come Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies to try them.
Webstore has got pictures for preview. Tuckshop Sundry Supplies | Product Categories Archive | Triple Works

Reaction score
My Lee Jeans

330808406451_2.jpg

I bought it from here online. Goods arrived in Singapore with no hassle.

I have wearing it for a year and not wash yet, awesome piece. I have been rough with it and it is still in good shape. I am wondering how long can I go with it until is worn out....:s13::s13::s13:

Last edited:

Erwinlow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
330808406451_2.jpg

I bought it from here online. Goods arrived in Singapore with no hassle.

I have wearing it for a year and not wash yet, awesome piece. I have been rough with it and it is still in good shape. I am wondering how long can I go with it until is worn out....:s13::s13::s13:
1 year and no wash? :s22::s11::eek:

Bumblebee Man

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any have experience with grim tim dry dirty organic?
fits me well now, but worried of the stretch.....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.