HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Denim Thread [Read the first few post before asking questions] - Part 1

Like Tree198Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-02-2011, 03:31 PM   #31

Was looking at Selfedge's and Ironheart UK's fit table for IH beatle busters... Anyone knows why the figures are so different? I understand that stats very across each individual pair, but they're seriously wayyy off... like an inch in some instances iirc.

Also, can anyone recommend a slim straight Jap denim that has tighter top block and thighs, but isn't overly tapered from knee to hem? Fit pics of IH BBs look the part... I'm also waiting for TDS to bring in the Imperial Dukes so I can try, the measurements look about right... anything else worth mentioning?
arctuates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 04:53 PM   #32
Master Member

Sorry ot abit. Normally ems from japan will take how many days??
Mine 5 days liao still write in transit.
Melicious is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 05:51 PM   #33
Master Member

Sorry ot abit. Normally ems from japan will take how many days??
Mine 5 days liao still write in transit.
usually i will receive the package in 4-5 days. however it is not uncommon for the details on the internet to be not accurately reflected.
Old 28-02-2011, 06:19 PM   #34
Master Member

usually i will receive the package in 4-5 days. however it is not uncommon for the details on the internet to be not accurately reflected.
uh ohhhhhhh
thegardens3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 06:37 PM   #35
Master Member

actually i have a feeling my package is lost....
Melicious is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 06:47 PM   #36

Was looking at Selfedge's and Ironheart UK's fit table for IH beatle busters... Anyone knows why the figures are so different? I understand that stats very across each individual pair, but they're seriously wayyy off... like an inch in some instances iirc.

Also, can anyone recommend a slim straight Jap denim that has tighter top block and thighs, but isn't overly tapered from knee to hem? Fit pics of IH BBs look the part... I'm also waiting for TDS to bring in the Imperial Dukes so I can try, the measurements look about right... anything else worth mentioning?
Slimmer top block with not much taper at all would be the Flat Heads 3001/f310. Fits your description exactly. For a slim straight, most westerners have a problem with the thigh/hip/butt area, as it runs really slim. As for me, i'm 180 cm, 63 kg, waist 30, and the thighs for me are quite fitting, not tight, but still. I guess ill post a ****ty iphone pic of my fit.
Old 28-02-2011, 06:57 PM   #37

i would suggest you go for 666s. it has a super boxed top block but is not too tapered knee down.

not to mention superb fabric and amazing details (selvedge crotch, taped front pocket, lined backpockets, overkill stitching )

a must have for die hard jap denim fan i'd say. fit is quite similar to sams s710.
biksugondrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2011, 06:59 PM   #38

If its similar to the 710s, won't it have roomy thighs and stuff ;0
Old 28-02-2011, 07:08 PM   #39

If its similar to the 710s, won't it have roomy thighs and stuff ;0
i went SDO with 710 and SUO with 666s.. the fit is about the same, except 666s has a tighter hip and top block.. you can go TTS for 666s i guess.
Old 28-02-2011, 07:11 PM   #40

i went SDO with 710 and SUO with 666s.. the fit is about the same, except 666s has a tighter hip and top block.. you can go TTS for 666s i guess.
Ah so you're selling cos you felt you should have went TTS :/ 666 looks really good too.
666 thighs look even slimmer than the 3001s judging from selfedge's chart. Pity it costs a bomb.
Old 28-02-2011, 09:23 PM   #41

Ah so you're selling cos you felt you should have went TTS :/ 666 looks really good too.
666 thighs look even slimmer than the 3001s judging from selfedge's chart. Pity it costs a bomb.
yea sure IH costs pretty much every single money in my wallet.. but sure it's worth it bro.

am selling because i need some cash hahaha
Old 28-02-2011, 10:05 PM   #42

yea sure IH costs pretty much every single money in my wallet.. but sure it's worth it bro.

am selling because i need some cash hahaha
Slimmer top block with not much taper at all would be the Flat Heads 3001/f310. Fits your description exactly. For a slim straight, most westerners have a problem with the thigh/hip/butt area, as it runs really slim. As for me, i'm 180 cm, 63 kg, waist 30, and the thighs for me are quite fitting, not tight, but still. I guess ill post a ****ty iphone pic of my fit.
blehbleh, biksugondrong - That's some excellent advice guys. I say so because I was considering both the 666 and f310 as well... For FHs, I can afford to be patient and wait for TDS to restock, since I was told they'd be coming in March as well. Early March, iirc. So can try those with the Dukes when stock comes in.

666s need a bit more guts since its overseas purchase, plus its a new 18oz fabric so I'm thinking of waiting for people to grow some fades and post pics before committing. But its terribly tempting... Thats why I wanted to ask if anyone could reconcile the differing fit tables.

Anyway, no rush since am barely into my Edwin Sens.. But I look forward to seeing your fit pics nonetheless!
Old 01-03-2011, 12:55 AM   #43

They both use different measuring methods, hence the big difference. I will try to search for the thread on measurement, and paste it here.
ronaldlsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 12:58 AM   #44

Slimmest to the widest:

IH666S
IH301S
IHxB01
SExIH07
IHxDC4001
IH634S
IH634SR
ronaldlsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:56 AM   #45

Slimmest to the widest:

IH666S
IH301S
IHxB01
SExIH07
IHxDC4001
IH634S
IH634SR
This is referring to thigh measurements, right? Thanks bro, much appreciated.

Hows the busters coming along? Your evo pics were one of the reasons I was looking at em.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.