The Denim Thread [Read the first few post before asking questions] - Part 1

salesmen

Reaction score
moto jeans or nudie jeans? topman moto jeans are like a cheaper alternative for peasants like me..

salesmen

Reaction score
zara roughly 90-120. but i so far dun see any nice ones:x im oways waiting for sales:x

koodsim

Reaction score
Tailored Jeans

Hi, does anyone know of shops that tailored made jeans? Any info is appreciated.

SGxiaosin

Reaction score
Hey yo. I'm also looking for anywhere to tailor my already bought jeans! Or any neighbourhood tailor shop is good enough?

Hongliang93

Reaction score
Hey guys, i just ordered a pair of nudies TLJ denim stretch and its my first time buying it. excited! but theres a few question i wanna ask,
1)does it fade much faster than a pair of a77 joey overdrive 2 raw if i were to wear it both as long?
2)how fast will it fade if i were to wear it almost everyday and do some squatting with a circle bangle at one of the butt pocket every 1 hour or so.
3)do i need to soak it in water first before wearing or can i just wear it straight?
4)Pros and Cons of a pair of nudies.

thank you very much!

xKomon

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i just ordered a pair of nudies TLJ denim stretch and its my first time buying it. excited! but theres a few question i wanna ask,
1)does it fade much faster than a pair of a77 joey overdrive 2 raw if i were to wear it both as long?
2)how fast will it fade if i were to wear it almost everyday and do some squatting with a circle bangle at one of the butt pocket every 1 hour or so.
3)do i need to soak it in water first before wearing or can i just wear it straight?

thank you very much!

dude seriously wtf?

BBToou

Reaction score

thank you very much!

number 2 = wtf? just let it fade naturally and beautifully. whats with the circle bangle fade trend. get a wallet fade dude, a circle fade seems like you're sitting on a bra cup

Hongliang93

Reaction score
number 2 = wtf? just let it fade naturally and beautifully. whats with the circle bangle fade trend. get a wallet fade dude, a circle fade seems like you're sitting on a bra cup

okay the 2nd question is kind of wtf though >_>..... but the others? :\

Erwinlow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
zzz do a search on this thread please.

1. faster, most probably. depends on what you do when wearing them.
3. up to you.
4. lol?

BBToou

Reaction score
okay the 2nd question is kind of wtf though >_>..... but the others? :\

ive both a77 dict. and nudie tf. nudie fades came out faster, been wearing both rotating and IMO nudie's fade were more delicious to me (pre soaked, 1.2 yr no wash)
Pre soaking it before you wear will be better because they tend to shrink when wash/soak so if you dint pre soak it before wear, when you wash it next time, all the honeycombs will run out of place.

lol btw every qn you asked the ans is in this thread, just do a search

Hongliang93

Reaction score
ive both a77 dict. and nudie tf. nudie fades came out faster, been wearing both rotating and IMO nudie's fade were more delicious to me (pre soaked, 1.2 yr no wash)
Pre soaking it before you wear will be better because they tend to shrink when wash/soak so if you dint pre soak it before wear, when you wash it next time, all the honeycombs will run out of place.

lol btw every qn you asked the ans is in this thread, just do a search

oh alright thanks alot, im kind of new in this type of jeans so im very sure what to search on >_> last question, how long do i need to soak them in water?

BBToou

Reaction score
google it, diff ppl have diff timing and type of soaks. for my presoak i hot soaked it in the evening, refilled it and go to sleep till next day. ive tried lipton green tea soak and all other weird soaks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.