The Denim Thread [Read the first few post before asking questions] - Part 1

RayKiDo

Reaction score
need advise when buying from cultizm they displayed the sgd amount even when checkout. so will the credit card charge that sgd amount or will they take the EUR amount then convert it to SGD rates? cause the account postal i have to put Singapore and they automatic changed everything to SGD.
Or can i just switch it?

Thanks

Hans_Moleman

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys

just want to ask what nudie size di you guy recommend i get if i'm wearing 28 for ben sherman raw, 29 for levis and 30 for zara.
should i opt for 28 for nudie?

laserdance

Banned
Reaction score
i would like to ask for nudies grim tim slim straight leg black, will it fade after much wearing? it's a bit wax so i'm not very sure

Erwinlow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need advise when buying from cultizm they displayed the sgd amount even when checkout. so will the credit card charge that sgd amount or will they take the EUR amount then convert it to SGD rates? cause the account postal i have to put Singapore and they automatic changed everything to SGD.
Or can i just switch it?

Thanks
.........................read 1 page back will ya?

Hans: Nudies has so many different fits. Go and try in the shops locally so see which one fits you best.

LyCerg

Reaction score
hey guys

just want to ask what nudie size di you guy recommend i get if i'm wearing 28 for ben sherman raw, 29 for levis and 30 for zara.
should i opt for 28 for nudie?

i wear 29 for levis... bought size 28 nudies, raw and washed.

washed one perfect fit.. but the raw one stretched alot, did regret, should have bought 27 instead.

anyway u can always go TheDenimStore to try the fits before buying online :s13::s13:

morkutao

Reaction score
hey guys... anyone owns a pair of ksubi?
how much does it retail now in sg?
anyway... ksubi quite uncommon ah, never really see people wearing them...

platee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys... anyone owns a pair of ksubi?
how much does it retail now in sg?
anyway... ksubi quite uncommon ah, never really see people wearing them...

ksubi is good. recommend van winkle. 300+

platee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

morkutao

Reaction score
anyway... do i need downsize jeans by 1 size because of the expansion later on? never had ksubi before...
any other ksubi users can share their experience? thanks alot~~

platee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyway... do i need downsize jeans by 1 size because of the expansion later on? never had ksubi before...
any other ksubi users can share their experience? thanks alot~~

Downsize by one can already

featherlight

Reaction score
i would like to hem my apc petit standard , what is the difference if i went to a normal tailor compared to tet tailor that has a chainstich machine

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.