HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Dermatologists for nose scars enquiries

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2014, 11:22 PM   #1

Dermatologists for nose scars enquiries

I am suffering from bumpy scars and enlarged pores (only on the nose) from breakouts previously. Acne problem is now controlled with medication.

I think that would require laser treatment. Anyone has any experience with these? The cost/ recommended doctor would be useful.

Also would the cost be cheaper if the treatment is just for the nose? Because other than my nose, my other parts of my face is actually in good condition..

thanks!
junho93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 03:11 PM   #2

No i dont have any experience about that
Justin D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 10:49 PM   #3

try using proven bio-oil for reducing scar marks...

Bio-oil here !
worldir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 05:51 PM   #4

bio-oil good to reduce scar marks..
worldir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 11:20 PM   #5

vitamin e is good for scars! have been using many years. You can also go buy vit E on the shelve at watsons or guardian.

My skin is better after applying/taking vitamin E. Once it is fully recover, i will go for PDO mose thread lift. Higher nose bridge is always beautiful right lol

https://radium-aesthetics.com/treatm...e-thread-lift/
Pinky Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 08:29 AM   #6

Didn’t know this about vitamin E being good for scarring - thanks for sharing! :-)
Old 04-09-2018, 10:22 PM   #7

Haha I think do laser is do whole face one la... don’t have just “do nose area”...
You can check out the Chelsea Clinic.. I go there fo carbon laser... i don’t know yours is do what leh... mine I do carbon for oily skin... I think..... I forgot. Haha..

I am suffering from bumpy scars and enlarged pores (only on the nose) from breakouts previously. Acne problem is now controlled with medication.

I think that would require laser treatment. Anyone has any experience with these? The cost/ recommended doctor would be useful.

Also would the cost be cheaper if the treatment is just for the nose? Because other than my nose, my other parts of my face is actually in good condition..

thanks!
chloette0312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 10:53 AM   #8

IMO surgery should be last resort.

I have seen nice skin become terrible post surgery, even though scars are removed.

How old are you? Sometimes with age these things disappear. Also are you a guy or girl?
Shahmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.