HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-09-2011, 10:50 AM   #1501
Supremacy Member

rebodning itself would have been 80+, same as highlighting. cut depending on the salon, neighbourhood salons should be able to do everything for you @ 150-200. quality in doubt of course

edit: oh hi dota nub
hahas. 1v1 anytime man when i free.
i aint rude or keyboard warrior like someone else.

Last edited by Lil_d3viLz; 27-09-2011 at 11:01 AM..
Old 27-09-2011, 12:41 PM   #1502

Any recommendation of salon in the east side? e.g. Tampines or Bedok...

and any recommended stylist from Twister/Storm in Tampines?
Short__ likes this.
Old 27-09-2011, 01:15 PM   #1503

area? east can try twister @ tampines 1, look for kason
any other stylist to recommend in Tampines Twister?
yamcancook likes this.
Old 27-09-2011, 04:11 PM   #1504
Supremacy Member

hahas. 1v1 anytime man when i free.
i aint rude or keyboard warrior like someone else.
no thanks dont waste my time
Old 27-09-2011, 04:12 PM   #1505
Supremacy Member

any other stylist to recommend in Tampines Twister?
bo, only tried kason and i think he's the best there liao.
Old 27-09-2011, 04:42 PM   #1506
Master Member

like someone pointed out, the pic looks slightly different ....seems like the first pic u posted the hair is thinner, hence the slope is more natural.

the 2nd and 3rd pic is slightly thicker(could be the lighting)...but becareful not to over do it might end up like a "mushroom" hair.

yes, u can ask the hairdresser to do slope ...but to achieve that and to keep a certain length I would advise against high slope try to go for at least medium slope for a more gradual and natural look.

btw is your hair dyed?...if it is it'll be easier to create that look. if its all black it'll just blend in.

thx for the advice! going to dye but nt tt color. brown but dunno wat kind of brown yet.
Old 28-09-2011, 12:09 AM   #1507
Arch-Supremacy Member

mizushima hiro's hair there is quite high maintenance. With the sides being so long, have to trim it frequently (which he - or any other celebrity - can afford the luxury of doing) or else it's easy to look sloppy and beng. I personally prefer his shorter styles but that's just me

as for TOP's hair, if you don't have blonde hair it's hard to replicate the exact same look. Blonde hair brings out layers amazingly, but better have matching skin tone (and handsome face) or else
Old 28-09-2011, 02:30 AM   #1508
Arch-Supremacy Member

mizushima hiro's hair there is quite high maintenance. With the sides being so long, have to trim it frequently (which he - or any other celebrity - can afford the luxury of doing) or else it's easy to look sloppy and beng. I personally prefer his shorter styles but that's just me

as for TOP's hair, if you don't have blonde hair it's hard to replicate the exact same look. Blonde hair brings out layers amazingly, but better have matching skin tone (and handsome face) or else
to add on to noinimod's point, if you intend to dye it blonde, a fairer skin tone/complexion helps alot(looks at nichkhun) and yea good facial feature. or might end up looking bengish..

yea...that particular hairstyle of mizushima hiro, it has the right volume and thickness without looking out of place/sloppy/tired..
probably be heading down for a trim soon..
still,.. I find it hard to replicate with just wax..especially the "wavy" texture..

Last edited by osirisx; 28-09-2011 at 03:04 AM..
Old 28-09-2011, 12:46 PM   #1509

bo, only tried kason and i think he's the best there liao.
Oh ok... since u only tried 1 person... hard to compare the rest...
Old 28-09-2011, 02:13 PM   #1510
Supremacy Member

anyone knows how to make hair thicker???
antone knowsss?
Old 28-09-2011, 03:11 PM   #1511

I see, from your past experience are they good?
Ive nv tried hair sense! Only tried klearcut... In terms of skills is not bad. They usually will cut my hair the way i want it to be(unlike jeanyip!!!!) & the stylists there r very patient n frenly.. thats y i like to go there n ive got some treatment packages wif them too...BUT then dun realli like it when sometimes i've to wait or the salon gets pack then they'll start to rush and stuffs..but they noe mi quite well so usually they wont anyhow deal wif my hair..Mostly my hair is done by alan.. if not will be by another girl called aki or another malay guy... Forgot his name alr.. I introed quite a few of my guy frens there and they still stick to klearcut..btw kason frm twister is not bad but too far for mi to travel there alr
Old 28-09-2011, 04:07 PM   #1512

hmm... seem that a number of u mentioned kason... so should be ok...

So far I'm more into monsoon group of salons... as compared to others...
Old 29-09-2011, 07:41 AM   #1513
Supremacy Member

Oh ok... since u only tried 1 person... hard to compare the rest...
hmm that would be because he's the director of the salon and has cut quite alot of my friends' hair liao, more prominent ones would be miyake.. if you google up kason twister reviews its all actually quite good. wouldnt recommend the others though.. since the others seem quite 'chapalang'

best bet will be with kason, although im going to try la coco soon and see how it is
Old 29-09-2011, 06:35 PM   #1514

hi guys...any hairspray to recommend?
Old 29-09-2011, 08:00 PM   #1515

hmm that would be because he's the director of the salon and has cut quite alot of my friends' hair liao, more prominent ones would be miyake.. if you google up kason twister reviews its all actually quite good. wouldnt recommend the others though.. since the others seem quite 'chapalang'

best bet will be with kason, although im going to try la coco soon and see how it is
Oh.... he's the director... then director price list right? $ 35.90?

So far I only tried director level at storm tampines...

Last edited by tildveryn; 29-09-2011 at 08:04 PM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.