The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklhy

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all is there any particular name of the hairstyle of the guy below? Does anyone happen to know of any hairstylist or salons which are good in cutting this kinda style? Thanks. :)

Something like crew cut but the top is still kept long. The sides are short, maybe almost botak?

cjEYQ.jpg

Last edited:

LesPaulSG

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all is there any particular name of the hairstyle of the guy below? Does anyone happen to know of any hairstylist or salons which are good in cutting this kinda style? Thanks. :)

Something like crew cut but the top is still kept long. The sides are short, maybe almost botak?

cjEYQ.jpg
Can't see pic ~

Studded

Reaction score

cjEYQ.jpg

Slickback hairstyle...

300.Beckham.tg_.010412.jpg

Beckham kor kor has similar hairstyle as well :o

Nickttmseller

Reaction score
Hi guys

Any recommendation of good salon within the budget less than 30$.

I saw Kimage and MonSoon. which one is better ??

bangkibong

Reaction score

cjEYQ.jpg

If the top slickback and side very short I think it's called Slickback Undercut?

I also would like to know any stylist recommended for this style.

evewbb

Reaction score
hey guys,

just a quick check if any one has been to this Japanese salon Kizuki+LIM at Raffles Hotel Arcade? Any reviews?

TIA

Studded

Reaction score
If the top slickback and side very short I think it's called Slickback Undercut?

I also would like to know any stylist recommended for this style.

Just slicked back. For more specific, you can tell the stylist to cut your back and side short. Leave the top long. It would be good if you can find those 90s barber to do it for you.

franklhy

Master Member
Reaction score
I contacted Baby's mobile and she told me that she has moved to The Bencoolen. I thought she was the boss at Glitz salon?

franklhy

Master Member
Reaction score
I found this video. Sorta slickback hairstyle. Really wanna cut this. But have to grow my hair long first! Or maybe it only look good on ang mohs? :s11::s11:

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any reviews for Arimino wax? Cos I've been using Goldwell ones. Smells good but hold isn't tt strong..
Styling%20Wild%20Superego.jpg

OR
spiceneo05.jpg

Last edited:

Studded

Reaction score
I found this video. Sorta slickback hairstyle. Really wanna cut this. But have to grow my hair long first! Or maybe it only look good on ang mohs? :s11::s11:

TBH, with such a humid weather in our country, it will not hold it well.

franklhy

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all I went to have a haircut by Baby for the first time, today at the bencoolen and the experience was real good. She's real friendly. She asked how I knew her cos I contacted her through her mobile for the first time. So I told her she's quite famous on hardwarezone and she replied with a 'aww thank you' lol.

Anyway in regards to the haircut, I showed her the photos below and we both agreed that my hair is still too short for such a hairstyle and we'll have to wait for the second cut. So we just made do with my current hair length.

DS15A.jpg

OiFgx.jpg

5CQdE.jpg

Below is my cut. Can say I'm really satisfied with it. I know it doesn't look like that in the above photos at all. But in a few months time I hope it would be somewhat similar.

ohLTT.jpg

VUi6d.jpg

5RfxI.jpg

cExuF.jpg

bgslW.jpg

franklhy

Master Member
Reaction score
I bought these 2 products from baby's salon (i cut hair dressing @ the bencoolen). I've used the wax before and I know it's real good. But I just wanna check if there are cheaper prices out there?

The wax costed $28 and the spray $34. Is this considered quite cheap already?

lNMSZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.