HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-02-2012, 10:40 PM   #2296

Hi guys I am thinking of dying my hair , first time dying.

My skin colour at a range of (1-10 from pale to tan) , I guess will be around 6/7.

Thinking of either dark auburn , ash brown or chestnut brown , what are your suggestions?

And for virgin black hair first time really need to go salon ? Cannot use self-dye?

I think go for a lighter colour would be better since your skin tone is slightly dark
Old 17-02-2012, 10:42 PM   #2297

anyone used osis+ flexwax before? how is the hold like and does it wash off easily? I have been using the osis+ hair spray and dust it powder for a while.. So I was wondering if the wax is any good..
Old 17-02-2012, 10:47 PM   #2298

anyone used osis+ flexwax before? how is the hold like and does it wash off easily? I have been using the osis+ hair spray and dust it powder for a while.. So I was wondering if the wax is any good..
u mean the rectangle box one, i used before.Easy to style and to wash off.The holding power soso
Old 17-02-2012, 10:50 PM   #2299

u mean the rectangle box one, i used before.Easy to style and to wash off.The holding power soso
its not rectangle leh I think.. It's this one..
Redirect Notice

so what wax would u recommend for holding power? My hair is very straight so I need a stronger hold..
Old 17-02-2012, 10:59 PM   #2300

its not rectangle leh I think.. It's this one..
Redirect Notice

so what wax would u recommend for holding power? My hair is very straight so I need a stronger hold..
This one i nvr use b4, for me i'm using Prejume wax currently,i has stronger holding power as well as easy to wash off.Although the holding power is good but if u wan the wax to hold for one whole day , i think need use with spray. I heard alot people using Uevo maybe u can consider that also.
Old 18-02-2012, 12:14 AM   #2301

This one i nvr use b4, for me i'm using Prejume wax currently,i has stronger holding power as well as easy to wash off.Although the holding power is good but if u wan the wax to hold for one whole day , i think need use with spray. I heard alot people using Uevo maybe u can consider that also.
icic.. I nv see uevo and prejume at venus and I'm lazy to go chinatown.. That's why I was thinking of buying waxes that is more accessible from my house haha..
Old 18-02-2012, 11:29 AM   #2302
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyone can give a review on Uevo before I get it from a bro's MO? Currently using Renati Paste and yes, its good. Was complementing to try Uevo or Sebastian Craft Clay. Which is better for short hair?
Old 18-02-2012, 12:18 PM   #2303

Anyone knows what hair wax or hair spray guys use to get their hair shiny/healthy/glossy looking without the wet look? It's quite common now..
Old 18-02-2012, 05:11 PM   #2304

Anyone can give a review on Uevo before I get it from a bro's MO? Currently using Renati Paste and yes, its good. Was complementing to try Uevo or Sebastian Craft Clay. Which is better for short hair?
I am using Uevo Grey, nv tried sebastian before though. But i prefer Uevo to Renati.

Uevo has a nice smell, the wax is something like samourai not as dry like renati, it's easy to wash off and gives a matte finish. Holding power is good as well but i still recommend hair spray for the finish to fix yr style.
Old 18-02-2012, 05:23 PM   #2305
Arch-Supremacy Member

I am using Uevo Grey, nv tried sebastian before though. But i prefer Uevo to Renati.

Uevo has a nice smell, the wax is something like samourai not as dry like renati, it's easy to wash off and gives a matte finish. Holding power is good as well but i still recommend hair spray for the finish to fix yr style.
From the MO, it says Uevo styling wax so I am not sure whether is it the same as your Uevo grey. Can't seem to find much info about this particular brand also... It yours the design cube, square shaped?

EDIT:Yes, the MO is selling the design cube. Have you try the other colors before? He is selling at $35 for what look like a very small bottle to me...

Last edited by deathman91; 18-02-2012 at 05:56 PM..
Old 18-02-2012, 06:09 PM   #2306

From the MO, it says Uevo styling wax so I am not sure whether is it the same as your Uevo grey. Can't seem to find much info about this particular brand also... It yours the design cube, square shaped?

EDIT:Yes, the MO is selling the design cube. Have you try the other colors before? He is selling at $35 for what look like a very small bottle to me...
Yes, mine is the design cube, i only tried the grey, not sure about the other colours, it looks small but its actually about the same as gatsby size 80g.
Old 18-02-2012, 06:58 PM   #2307

may I know what renati type u using? matt mud, paste or rock hard??
I was using renati matt mud.. Though its called mud it felt more like dry fiber..
Old 18-02-2012, 07:01 PM   #2308

where to get uevo and samourai???
We do carry the samourai grey ones if you're interested.

Last edited by Coiffure; 18-02-2012 at 07:20 PM..
Old 18-02-2012, 07:11 PM   #2309

hey wirus! the flexwax is water soluble and washes off easily. however, in my opinion the holding power is moderate and because it is a cream-based product, it is does not make ur hair look matt. For your consideration.
Old 18-02-2012, 07:15 PM   #2310

Anyone knows what hair wax or hair spray guys use to get their hair shiny/healthy/glossy looking without the wet look? It's quite common now..
Thats really complex. any picture to show how it looks like so the peeps here can recommend something?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.