HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-02-2012, 11:24 AM   #2326

Hey.. Rough as in? Do u mean altering the quality of ur hair so that it is rough to touch? Or that's a certain look u wanna get after styling?
Rough as in, texture of the hair.. Cuz now its really too soft to do anything to it... Will rough paste/ sea salt spray do the job? :0
Old 21-02-2012, 01:36 PM   #2327

Rough as in, texture of the hair.. Cuz now its really too soft to do anything to it... Will rough paste/ sea salt spray do the job? :0
What hair products are you using now? Try using paste/clay as they have stronger hold and a rough matt texture. Sea salt spray works too but it'll look alil dry.
Old 21-02-2012, 01:55 PM   #2328

What hair products are you using now? Try using paste/clay as they have stronger hold and a rough matt texture. Sea salt spray works too but it'll look alil dry.
Hey Mookie!! Hmm im using renati rock hard nao, but, im thinking of making my hair a lil bit rougher... Have you tried rough paste by redken?
Old 21-02-2012, 02:23 PM   #2329

Hey Mookie!! Hmm im using renati rock hard nao, but, im thinking of making my hair a lil bit rougher... Have you tried rough paste by redken?
If you're referring to the rough paste 12, yes i have. It's quite good.
Old 21-02-2012, 02:31 PM   #2330

If you're referring to the rough paste 12, yes i have. It's quite good.
Yes am referring to rough paste 12.. Hmm, does it makes ur hair easier to style, and more texturised?
Old 21-02-2012, 08:33 PM   #2331

Anyone heard of fuente styling wax? Saw it at beauty language.
Old 21-02-2012, 10:51 PM   #2332

Yes am referring to rough paste 12.. Hmm, does it makes ur hair easier to style, and more texturised?
Never used Renken rough paste before, but if you're after texturised look, i think sebastian craft clay does a good job at that.
Old 21-02-2012, 11:35 PM   #2333
Arch-Supremacy Member

Guys, any salon to recommend?
Old 22-02-2012, 02:32 PM   #2334

Hmm to me, it isnt very pliable but it does texturize. Giving the rough matt look.

Read through the thread please.
Old 23-02-2012, 12:01 AM   #2335

Hmm in that case, i shldnt buy the rough paste then, using renati rock hard shld be good
Old 23-02-2012, 01:37 AM   #2336
Supremacy Member

Anyone heard of New Nada hairdressing salon? Any reviews?

[URL="http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/mass-order-corner-251/mo-tecno-hydrospray-pressure-cleaner-discounted-price-3245787.html"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]MO: TECNO HYROSPRAY AT DISCOUNTED PRICE![/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL]
Old 23-02-2012, 11:42 AM   #2337
Featured Merchant

There's this amazing and cheap hair cutting lady hidden on the fourth floor of Bt. Timah Plaza... Okay I don't know the name of the building but it's right next to Beauty World opp Boon Tong Kee. She's so skilled, you just gotta tell her to make you look nice and she'll cut according to your face shape. Everyone I've recommended to go there always comes out happy. But she's almost always fully booked so you have to call in advance or be prepared to queue for 30mins.
Old 23-02-2012, 01:38 PM   #2338

any hair wax that is moudable to recommend? hard yet not so dry... i've used Renati rockhard and it's kinda hard to style.... too stiff and heavy....

currently using Goldwell Spray Sign 5 now...
Old 23-02-2012, 01:53 PM   #2339

any hair wax that is moudable to recommend? hard yet not so dry... i've used Renati rockhard and it's kinda hard to style.... too stiff and heavy....

currently using Goldwell Spray Sign 5 now...
By moldable, if i dont interpret wrongly, means those easy to apply kind and not hard type. For that i would recommend Joico Erratic. Its a personal favorite which i have used for many years.
Old 24-02-2012, 09:36 AM   #2340

By moldable, if i dont interpret wrongly, means those easy to apply kind and not hard type. For that i would recommend Joico Erratic. Its a personal favorite which i have used for many years.
yea... kinda

cos the problem with hard wax are,, they are very strong.. but very hard to style...can only spread on the palms and brush it on the hair ends...follow by finger tips to pull n style it... Joico Erratic smells good and able to spread my fingers on my hair and 'massage' it...

Lol.. anw where did you get your Erratic from and how much is it?? =)

I got my spray 500ml from Evolve Salon @ $38
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.