HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-01-2011, 11:24 PM   #241

show a pic of your hair leh, screws
will when i visit baby this week. need to buzz the sides and back again. btw, my inspiration for haircut is always same one for the last 5 years i think. cole mohr and emo hitler. currently sporting similar style as cole in the pic below

Old 23-01-2011, 11:43 PM   #242

cole mohr hair is da sex. <3 him hahahaha
Old 23-01-2011, 11:51 PM   #243
Master Member

which hairdresser you go to sia. he/she really can achieve that look?
Old 24-01-2011, 12:32 AM   #244

twister is like acer version of laptop.lol well-known,got brand,but not good generally
Yes, it seems to be that way seriously.

wah this one really cheater bug. dont complain to case first. you send email to their head monsoon office and see what they say.. if give you rubbish then just case them
Well, i did not take up the offer of re-dying my hair as im afraid that hair stylist would bleach my hair till it's spoilt.. lol

i usually visit storm @ century square...

went to the twister at T1 once and regretted..

then go back to storm.

although both are same company.

maybe i am used to my stylist.
true, i rather cut and dye at normal neighborhood shops than Twister, seriously.
Old 24-01-2011, 12:33 AM   #245

which hairdresser you go to sia. he/she really can achieve that look?
already mentioned baby. but she only achieve it after 2 cuts. she prepared my hair for the first cut cause i have thick and have some natural wavy hair (soft rebonding + she gave me a cut that can be altered like the above haircut when i come back when the rebond is already seasoned.) 2nd cut was just to buzz the sides and back. she say my hair is still flat so she cant really do any texturizing otherwise i will lose the length. 3rd then she does the total cole mohr cut.

cole mohr hair is da sex. <3 him hahahaha
gay but his hair is always the bomb

Last edited by screws; 24-01-2011 at 12:35 AM..
Old 24-01-2011, 12:45 AM   #246
Supremacy Member

already mentioned baby. but she only achieve it after 2 cuts. she prepared my hair for the first cut cause i have thick and have some natural wavy hair (soft rebonding + she gave me a cut that can be altered like the above haircut when i come back when the rebond is already seasoned.) 2nd cut was just to buzz the sides and back. she say my hair is still flat so she cant really do any texturizing otherwise i will lose the length. 3rd then she does the total cole mohr cut.
pardon me, how much does she charge and where is her salon?
Old 24-01-2011, 01:23 AM   #247

glitz salon. amk. first was 116 iirc (soft rebonding + cut). consecutive cuts 28.
Old 24-01-2011, 01:56 AM   #248

just curious, do you guys perm or what if you have really straight and flat hair? cause once my hair is long.. is quite hard to style..
Old 24-01-2011, 06:18 AM   #249

Had haircuts screwed up because of miscommunication ...lol so serious...

One question, baby's preferred language would be English or Chinese?
Don't flame me because Im not exactly fluent in mandarin. Had haircuts screwed up because of miscommunication lol
Old 24-01-2011, 09:44 AM   #250

e service at Taka Reds is terrible.. the hair cut turned out ok but just not e same as e pic i showed e stylist twice..
Old 24-01-2011, 09:59 AM   #251

anyone's hair also flat and like girl's? mine is like abit thin, but always falls flat on my head etc.

think its cos i from young never style my hair.. and now its very hard to choose a style which suits me..
Old 24-01-2011, 10:21 AM   #252

Good!... I dont remember the lady's name... I think the boss' name is Edwin... they are both good...
Sry... Uno de Salon... boss' name is Nick... the lady's name is Wendy... both good...
Old 24-01-2011, 11:09 AM   #253
Supremacy Member

How much is it for a dye plus treatment over at glitz? Amk is rather near my home, so I thought I'll be giving it a try anyway
Old 24-01-2011, 11:11 AM   #254
Supremacy Member

I maybe wanna give baby a try at AMK later.
Eh is she working today? I tried calling her but no answer leh.... or can I just go down liddat and ask her to cut for me ?
Old 24-01-2011, 11:19 AM   #255
Supremacy Member

Baby at glitz salon do cut more of default hairstyle too. Just tell her what type of hair style u wan. Tell her whether u are student or working too. Because this is important.

Anyway. I post her hp number on 2 page away or u can find my post for the number. SMS or call her

And yes. Usually to achieve hairstyle need to have two hair cut. First hair cut o prepare. Then next month cut another again. So it look perfect. Also depend on ur hair type. That's what I experience. It's hard to have an haircut by having one time. With a snap of finger. Lol!

Last edited by whatme; 24-01-2011 at 11:25 AM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.