HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-01-2011, 11:20 AM   #256
Supremacy Member

I maybe wanna give baby a try at AMK later.
Eh is she working today? I tried calling her but no answer leh.... or can I just go down liddat and ask her to cut for me ?
Try not to go down without appointment sometime salon busy. So u have to wait.. U wouldn't want that right?
Old 24-01-2011, 12:15 PM   #257

anyone's hair also flat and like girl's? mine is like abit thin, but always falls flat on my head etc.

think its cos i from young never style my hair.. and now its very hard to choose a style which suits me
Old 24-01-2011, 01:17 PM   #258

Watme... Baby should pay you for marketing... you single handed popularize her in the forum!..
Old 24-01-2011, 01:38 PM   #259
Supremacy Member

Anyway to make hair thicken faster? Or is it all genetical, unable to change one?
Old 24-01-2011, 03:33 PM   #260
Supremacy Member

Watme... Baby should pay you for marketing... you single handed popularize her in the forum!..
I thought so too!

Anyway, Calvin of Flhair is great as well
Old 24-01-2011, 05:00 PM   #261
Supremacy Member

Haha no la!! I nv do marketing here! Lol!!

Just wana to share this 2 wonderful hairstylists here. Not being paid to popularize here here.. i swear!

Actually last time i was very interested in hair styling, so as i got to know Calvin from Flhair Salon by a friend, he allow me to learn at his salon. But due to studies, have to stop learning and continue my studies.. So during the days learning with them. Baby was Calvin's mentor, so both taught me some tips till end of my learning period. Oh ya. trust me.. as AlvinDj said that most of the hairstylist in flhair are her student.. Baby's teaching way is very strict and fierce one! very different to her dear customers !=D but she always been so funny when teaching too!

So now..Baby had move to Glitz Salon already loh?

Partially on the other hand. My family also regularly visit her for haircut, colouring and others. They also like the job done by them, so thats why we decided to do our hair with Baby too.

Anyway!!Calvin from flhair salon also very skillful too. He cut ur hair with alot of patience and ask for ur opinion step by step how u wan it to be cut... very nice and polite guy!!

So both Flhair or Glitz Salon can go for it

Last edited by whatme; 24-01-2011 at 05:37 PM..
Old 24-01-2011, 07:45 PM   #262
Supremacy Member

Whatme, do youvknow how much they charge for dye plus treatment?
Old 24-01-2011, 08:37 PM   #263
Master Member

anyone's hair also flat and like girl's? mine is like abit thin, but always falls flat on my head etc.

think its cos i from young never style my hair.. and now its very hard to choose a style which suits me
Same same. Anyone knows of any styling paste that can roughen up the hair and make it easier to stlye? any recommendations?
Old 24-01-2011, 08:50 PM   #264
Supremacy Member

Whatme, do youvknow how much they charge for dye plus treatment?
Paiseh huh.. i really dont know.. depend on your hair length i think.. My parent always go there to do colouring as she has alot of white hair. Usually i see she pay for the hairdos is around 200 plus bah.. I think you should call them and ask.. i cannot anyhow give price here.. such as some people say they charge them 38 while some 28.. very weird one .. ><
Old 24-01-2011, 10:34 PM   #265
Master Member

possible to bring a photo of the hairstyle you wanna cut and show baby from glitz?

alot of ppl do that not just to baby
Old 24-01-2011, 10:50 PM   #266
Supremacy Member

Ya.. infact show them the photo of what you wan to have. So that can have a clearer image of what you want. But dont expect you will have the similar hairstyle afterward because sometimes due to face shape or other types of condition.. lol~
Old 25-01-2011, 12:04 AM   #267

anyone here got links/sauce to latest/recent jap hair styles?? i have totally no idea what i wanna cut at glitz
Old 25-01-2011, 12:04 AM   #268
Master Member

Anyway to make hair thicken faster? Or is it all genetical, unable to change one?
u can try using volumizing shampoo
Old 25-01-2011, 12:30 AM   #269

^ any reco??
Old 25-01-2011, 01:08 AM   #270
Supremacy Member

u can try using volumizing shampoo
So volumizing shampoo actually thickens your hair? and not adding that natural volume look huh?

Thought of trying Volumizing shampoo / conditioner by Toni & Guy as my hair is rather flat, but afraid that it'll will grow thicker after using it...

I just wanna add that natural volume...

Last edited by AlvinDj; 25-01-2011 at 01:10 AM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.