HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2012, 05:18 PM   #2956
Master Member

anyone uses redken clay 20 on a daily basis? is it easy to wash off like the Renati rock hard ?

I'm looking for something very strong cause my hair is extremely stubborn, I don't mind washing my hair 2-3 times to get it off, I understand good hold won't wash off easily

or is the clay similar to gatsby clay? 2-3 days to wash off, couldn't even run my fingers through my hair when I tried to shampoo my hair, terrible product

Last edited by SyraLeo; 01-09-2012 at 05:24 PM..
Old 02-09-2012, 01:50 AM   #2957
Master Member

Hi, would like some recommendations for hair thickening shampoo.
Previously tried beverly hills thickening shampoo and was not bad.
Was thinking of going Ocean at chinatown tmr to have a look at other options or possibly the same one if they have it there (but i doubt so).. So would like to ask if anone has good experiences with any thickening shampoo. TIA.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:38 PM   #2958
Supremacy Member

hi just wanna check with u guys here. anyone of u keeping short crew cut hair? how often do u guys go to the hairdresser? for me my hair grow fast very easily, when i have medium length, i will visit the hairdresser every month or every 3 weeks. but now having short hair, 2 weeks only have to go cut liao if not like durian head. damn pek chek..
Old 02-09-2012, 02:19 PM   #2959
Master Member

Was thinking of going Ocean at chinatown tmr to have a look at other options or possibly the same one if they have it there (but i doubt so).. So would like to ask if anone has good experiences with any thickening shampoo. TIA.
Nioxin or redken intraforce
Old 02-09-2012, 09:14 PM   #2960
Greater Supremacy Member

hi just wanna check with u guys here. anyone of u keeping short crew cut hair? how often do u guys go to the hairdresser? for me my hair grow fast very easily, when i have medium length, i will visit the hairdresser every month or every 3 weeks. but now having short hair, 2 weeks only have to go cut liao if not like durian head. damn pek chek..
I do not keep short crew cut hair, but I do want my sides short, however my sides tend to grow outward rather than downwards, so it tends to stick out, hence very "pong" a termed used by hairstylist. So I have to cut my hair once a month or so, I try to.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:32 PM   #2961
Supremacy Member

I do not keep short crew cut hair, but I do want my sides short, however my sides tend to grow outward rather than downwards, so it tends to stick out, hence very "pong" a termed used by hairstylist. So I have to cut my hair once a month or so, I try to.
yes yes my hair also grow outwards.. sian.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:40 PM   #2962
Master Member

Hi, any ideas on what hair colour I should go for if I have tanned skin? (I am Chinese). I searched online and most websites' definition of tanned isn't really my idea of tanned skin. Their tanned is like Julia Roberts that kind...

I have medium length hair if this info helps.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:23 PM   #2963
Master Member

Nioxin or redken intraforce
Thanks. Could you advice on which places where i can get them.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:28 PM   #2964
Master Member

hi, was wondering anyone here uses hair tonic? which brand do you use?
Redken

anyone uses redken clay 20 on a daily basis? is it easy to wash off like the Renati rock hard ?

I'm looking for something very strong cause my hair is extremely stubborn, I don't mind washing my hair 2-3 times to get it off, I understand good hold won't wash off easily

or is the clay similar to gatsby clay? 2-3 days to wash off, couldn't even run my fingers through my hair when I tried to shampoo my hair, terrible product
I'd definitely recommend redken clay 20 imo it's one of the best matt styling product i've used. It's easy to wash off too, if you really want your hairstyle to stay, you gotta use hair sprays. Blowing your hair to the style you want before styling will help too! Hope this helps. Gatsby clay is just bad.

Redken Intraforce!

Normally guys trim their hair every 2-3 weeks! You can go to those neighborhood hairsaloon to trim the side instead of going for those $28 posh ones. I have one to reccomend @ AMK tho.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:30 PM   #2965
Master Member

Just had my hair-cut today.

Last edited by mgbymgbymgby; 02-09-2012 at 11:33 PM..
Old 02-09-2012, 11:52 PM   #2966
Greater Supremacy Member

mgbymgbymgby also here
Old 03-09-2012, 12:46 AM   #2967
Master Member

mgbymgbymgby also here
O.o which thread did you see me on? t-ara thread? or kara thread?
Old 03-09-2012, 06:48 AM   #2968
Greater Supremacy Member

O.o which thread did you see me on? t-ara thread? or kara thread?
the former
Old 03-09-2012, 10:45 AM   #2969

Redken

I'd definitely recommend redken clay 20 imo it's one of the best matt styling product i've used. It's easy to wash off too, if you really want your hairstyle to stay, you gotta use hair sprays. Blowing your hair to the style you want before styling will help too! Hope this helps. Gatsby clay is just bad.

Redken Intraforce!

Normally guys trim their hair every 2-3 weeks! You can go to those neighborhood hairsaloon to trim the side instead of going for those $28 posh ones. I have one to reccomend @ AMK tho.
You must work at Redken

Just playing. I got my haircut a week ago and I really like the cut. The wax they used was good too and it washed off in seconds with just water. I forgot to ask what it was but I remember the colors of the container. After some painstaking random Google searches of every kind of wax imaginable I think I found out which one it was - Redken. I will be going back tomorrow to ask to buy some, we'll see if it was indeed Redken.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:10 AM   #2970
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just had my hair-cut today.
nice bro, look like the beckham hair cut...
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.