HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2012, 01:19 AM   #3166

what's your review for him/her? was thinking of grabbing a pic of my desired hairstyle over there for my haircut
he's good. nice and friendly. I always go to his salon for my hair cut. Gives me good advice if i want to change my hair style.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:01 AM   #3167
Master Member

imo, kimage will not be a bad start from the usual $10 haircut, best is to show them a picture but then again don't expect to turn into a korean superstar overnight.
thanks!

if i want to cut a hairstyle something like this:

do you think they can do it?

i have prom night soon, would they allow it if i go back on the day of my prom itself for them to help style my hair? im bad with wax...
Old 05-11-2012, 08:02 AM   #3168
Greater Supremacy Member

thanks!

[IMG]http://www.shophairextensions.co.uk/news/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Mens-Korean-Boy-Hairstyle2.jpg[IMG]

i have prom night soon, would they allow it if i go back on the day of my prom itself for them to help style my hair? im bad with wax...
shld not be too hard if you have enough volume of hair to cut that. you cut on the day itself? if not you ask the stylist if you can come back on that day for him/her to style for you? i
Old 05-11-2012, 09:24 AM   #3169
Supremacy Member

thanks!

Another question is whether your existing hair texture allowed you to cut that hairstyle.
Old 05-11-2012, 04:29 PM   #3170

ehh help.. i need suggestions. if i (girl) do cornrow braids at the side of my head, will come across as very lian anot?
Old 05-11-2012, 05:08 PM   #3171
Greater Supremacy Member

ehh help.. i need suggestions. if i (girl) do cornrow braids at the side of my head, will come across as very lian anot?
side? then what does the top look like? hair length?
Old 05-11-2012, 07:03 PM   #3172
Master Member

anyone wanna order pomade? This ones looks good but shipping is 40 usd lol looking to share with peeps

Shop Barber Products - Classic Pomade, Fiber Grease, After Shave, Oil

bump before buying!
Old 06-11-2012, 09:42 AM   #3173
Arch-Supremacy Member

do it like this!

Old 07-11-2012, 01:29 PM   #3174
Arch-Supremacy Member

hi guys, any wax or clay + spray combi to recommend? Need my hairstyle to stay intact for at least 4-6 hours for a function. Best if products are available from peoples park lvl2/3 cos i'll need them by the end this weekend. Prefer matt look.

Currently using joico erratic, but it doesnt hold well enough. when wind blows then GG already.

TIA!
Old 07-11-2012, 08:22 PM   #3175

Exclamation JUST CANT HOLD

Hello everybody,

I am trying to do a slicked back undercut but the products (Redken rough clay 20 & Joico) I am using just cannot hold. They are not strong enough I feel. I guess my hair is very stubborn.

The hair at the top right-hand side kept falling down to the side of the undercut.

The height of my hair was also reducing at the same time. I kept push them to the back & left to make them stand but they kept falling down to the right. Five minutes after leaving house, it was out of shape already.

I did blow-dry my hair before styling but the difference is not much.

Increasing the amount of clay didnt help.

Tried hair spray after styling but the difference is not much and I don't like the wet look.

I prefer a more natural, matt look.

Strongly need your advise (recommend a product, styling tips etc.)

Thank you so much.

I have:
Joico erratic
Redken Rough Clay 20
Gatsby Pink-colour moving rubber (strongest moving rubber)

My Shampoo: Sunsilk (black)
Conditioner: Sunsilk (pink)
Old 07-11-2012, 08:31 PM   #3176
Supremacy Member

hi guys, any wax or clay + spray combi to recommend? Need my hairstyle to stay intact for at least 4-6 hours for a function. Best if products are available from peoples park lvl2/3 cos i'll need them by the end this weekend. Prefer matt look.

Currently using joico erratic, but it doesnt hold well enough. when wind blows then GG already.

TIA!

my hair use to gg too when i just use wax only. but recently i tried the combi of osis dust it + wax + osis spray and it seems to last longer.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:09 PM   #3177
High Supremacy Member

osis matt gum users, just saw it for $15 only at beauty language
Old 08-11-2012, 06:46 PM   #3178

Hi there, have you ever used Hanz De Fuko Pomade? Perfect for slick back styles. If you do not like shine, we have spongewax and quicksand too. What more, its certified Natural and organic.

Hello everybody,

I am trying to do a slicked back undercut but the products (Redken rough clay 20 & Joico) I am using just cannot hold. They are not strong enough I feel. I guess my hair is very stubborn.

The hair at the top right-hand side kept falling down to the side of the undercut.

The height of my hair was also reducing at the same time. I kept push them to the back & left to make them stand but they kept falling down to the right. Five minutes after leaving house, it was out of shape already.

I did blow-dry my hair before styling but the difference is not much.

Increasing the amount of clay didnt help.

Tried hair spray after styling but the difference is not much and I don't like the wet look.

I prefer a more natural, matt look.

Strongly need your advise (recommend a product, styling tips etc.)

Thank you so much.

I have:
Joico erratic
Redken Rough Clay 20
Gatsby Pink-colour moving rubber (strongest moving rubber)

My Shampoo: Sunsilk (black)
Conditioner: Sunsilk (pink)

Last edited by KeNshEz; 08-11-2012 at 06:49 PM..
Old 08-11-2012, 11:50 PM   #3179

Sponge Wax

According to your web site, Sponge Wax has the strongest hold out of the three recommendations. Is it stronger than Redken rough clay 20 and Joico erratic?

Hi there, have you ever used Hanz De Fuko Pomade? Perfect for slick back styles. If you do not like shine, we have spongewax and quicksand too. What more, its certified Natural and organic.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:08 AM   #3180

Hi all. I am looking for a new stylist having just completed NS. My previous one 2 years back have increased her prices beyond my range so I'm looking to switch. I'm looking at $2x. My hair length will probably be kept short hence the unwillingness to spend more. In fact most likely like this length. Best is if I can get a cut and wash together for that range. Any recommendations?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.