HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-04-2013, 11:25 AM   #3811

Anyone using herbal essence shampoo ? issit good ?
Old 26-04-2013, 11:26 AM   #3812
Great Supremacy Member

Anyone using herbal essence shampoo ? issit good ?
Smells nice. Been using it long time back.
Old 26-04-2013, 05:38 PM   #3813
Greater Supremacy Member

prettyjerk you've got company

not bad, siaokau will like the razors

.--- -- --. Bugis Beatles | Samalongkok FC
Old 26-04-2013, 06:05 PM   #3814
Master Member

prettyjerk you've got company

not bad, siaokau will like the razors
Lol nice one lah kampong boi. Hahaha competition makes it better for consumers huh.
NavyMoose likes this.
Old 26-04-2013, 08:57 PM   #3815
High Supremacy Member

Moi just went to see a GP and confirm I had fungal scalp infection...........................
Old 27-04-2013, 10:44 AM   #3816
Master Member

Moi just went to see a GP and confirm I had fungal scalp infection...........................
Oh noo. Hope everything will be fine for you very soon!
Old 27-04-2013, 12:18 PM   #3817

Hi guys. Do you normally tip your hair stylist? If do how much usually it? I just made appt with purple at kobayashi.

Thinking to try Rina at Salon B but she is full till Monday. Her rate now is $80

Thx
Old 27-04-2013, 12:52 PM   #3818
Great Supremacy Member

Hi guys. Do you normally tip your hair stylist? If do how much usually it? I just made appt with purple at kobayashi.

Thinking to try Rina at Salon B but she is full till Monday. Her rate now is $80

Thx
For me no. Peasant to begin with, buay sai anyhow give tips.
Old 27-04-2013, 02:03 PM   #3819
Great Supremacy Member

I never tip my hair stylist one. Lol. Just got another haircut from purple ytd. Her schedule super packed man. Got 1 guy even don't mind waking in and wait for her to cut even thought she told him that she might not have time for him. Madness. Vivian also quite popular.

Now my hair a bit short for sleek side comb but shld be ok to do a slight quiff
Old 27-04-2013, 06:29 PM   #3820

Talking

I never tip my hair stylist one. Lol. Just got another haircut from purple ytd. Her schedule super packed man. Got 1 guy even don't mind waking in and wait for her to cut even thought she told him that she might not have time for him. Madness. Vivian also quite popular.

Now my hair a bit short for sleek side comb but shld be ok to do a slight quiff
I agree that purple is SUPER HOT!
I went for my routine hair cut at Kobayashi hair design today and wow damn packed! Not joking. They posted the packed situation on their FB. Although I made appointment for purple, she is so fully booked that I had to wait for quite a while. But it's ok. Hee. Having to wait means I am in the hands of a good stylist. I don't mind changing to Vivian but Vivian also fully booked. These 2 damn power. So popular. The Kobayashi boss came to apologize on behalf of his stylists. Great guy. Humble fella.
Old 27-04-2013, 06:35 PM   #3821
Master Member

Thx
Don't need to give tips to your hairstylist one, usually those that do that are uncles and occasionally some aunties if they're really satisfied with the results or those taitais

If you really wanna give tips, $5-$20? Or just say keep the change they'll usually give to the one who cut your hair
Old 27-04-2013, 07:01 PM   #3822

I see. Thx for the tips
Old 27-04-2013, 07:29 PM   #3823
Great Supremacy Member

I agree that purple is SUPER HOT!
I went for my routine hair cut at Kobayashi hair design today and wow damn packed! Not joking. They posted the packed situation on their FB. Although I made appointment for purple, she is so fully booked that I had to wait for quite a while. But it's ok. Hee. Having to wait means I am in the hands of a good stylist. I don't mind changing to Vivian but Vivian also fully booked. These 2 damn power. So popular. The Kobayashi boss came to apologize on behalf of his stylists. Great guy. Humble fella.
yup, very humble guy and great service.
I think i will stick to purple. not very nice to hop over to vivian unless she too damn busy.
she give good tips also. i told her about sea salt spray and she went to take and try the sea salt spray on my hair and teach me how to use (she know what her customer wants). no pressure on me buying because i also told her i just got 1. she say next time use finish then try the redken that kobayashi is using.

i always wanted to get a quiff like those Caucasian but she say we asian hair different texture. haha she know her stuff. lol. she say can try to style it to look alike.

that day after cutting my hair, saw her going back at almost 11pm. bump into her at orchard mrt station.
Changsha23 likes this.
Old 29-04-2013, 12:19 PM   #3824
Master Member

yup, very humble guy and great service.
I think i will stick to purple. not very nice to hop over to vivian unless she too damn busy.
she give good tips also. i told her about sea salt spray and she went to take and try the sea salt spray on my hair and teach me how to use (she know what her customer wants). no pressure on me buying because i also told her i just got 1. she say next time use finish then try the redken that kobayashi is using.

i always wanted to get a quiff like those Caucasian but she say we asian hair different texture. haha she know her stuff. lol. she say can try to style it to look alike.

that day after cutting my hair, saw her going back at almost 11pm. bump into her at orchard mrt station.
Here's what i did besides using saltwater spray. My hair is also very straight like most asians. So i went to perm my hair to create light and wavy look. Its very easy to create any hairstyles that you want (assuming you got the length to do so) thereafter. But fact is it is VERY damaging to your hair but fortunately, guys' typical hair length cant get anywhere near to being labeled as VERY LONG. So with some basic hair care from hair mask/serum, it can helps to alleviate the situation after you permed.
Old 29-04-2013, 09:24 PM   #3825

Anyone who goes kobayashi knows what wax they using? comes in a square grey container. Blur blur forgot to ask....
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.