The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel.Y

Reaction score
other than the usual hair waxes and gels you guys used, do you guys put on any hair serum/oil/mask to let it heal and rest?

i need some recommendations.

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

this helps explains it a little. but his hair is really nice for this kind of haircut....genetic lor :(

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So which hairdryer to get from Babyliss? :s11:

Help please. I have no knowledge on hairdryers. Asking the girlfriend to take a look isn't helping.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
So which hairdryer to get from Babyliss? :s11:

Help please. I have no knowledge on hairdryers. Asking the girlfriend to take a look isn't helping.
I'd get the travel one, because travel lol. The rest like very big and noisy... of cos they dry faster and are hotter but.....

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'd get the travel one, because travel lol. The rest like very big and noisy... of cos they dry faster and are hotter but.....

The cheapest one okay or not? $30+. My girlfriend's mother keep asking me go JB buy those 2nd hand one from hair saloons. She say cheaper but I calculate in everything, Babyliss like cheaper leh.

Somemore now JB so dangerous, don't really dare to anyhow go. :(

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
other than the usual hair waxes and gels you guys used, do you guys put on any hair serum/oil/mask to let it heal and rest?

i need some recommendations.

While one pampers their hair with hair styling products, it is equally important to exercise proper hair care too. A lot of people failed to realize this point and when their hair is oily, they will selectively ignore them until something happened. Just because it don't effect immediately doesnt mean they will not occur in the future.

If you are using hair repair products, you have to decide which type of category are you going for. Serum is basically for convenience sake. You might also find some hair oil containing argan oil which is best known for strengthening hair and makes it light and silky. Upon application, one will find their hair receiving instant shine as its usually rapidly absorbed by the hair. Hair mask helps to provide the necessary nutrients for the hair which allows it to remain in a healthy state which can be neither too dry or too oily. Hair beyond 5cm usually can't receive nutrients from the scalp anymore hence hair mask becomes essentially important for all. Not to even mention girls. Unsurprisingly, guys will usually skip this as they feel they cut their hair often but actually, who wouldnt want their hair to feel soft and smooth too?

Recommendations for hair serum/oil/mask are Loreal Repair Serum (France), Revlon Orofluido Hair Elixir (Spain) and Nigelle DS TF Treatment (Japan).

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The cheapest one okay or not? $30+. My girlfriend's mother keep asking me go JB buy those 2nd hand one from hair saloons. She say cheaper but I calculate in everything, Babyliss like cheaper leh.

Bro, starting with the $30+ will suffice IMO. Babyliss is a very good brand. In fact, I myself am using those 10+ from courts only. Furthermore, if its your first hairdryer, it doesnt have to be so expensive too. Just buy, no need think excessively. :)

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, starting with the $30+ will suffice IMO. Babyliss is a very good brand. In fact, I myself am using those 10+ from courts only. Furthermore, if its your first hairdryer, it doesnt have to be so expensive too. Just buy, no need think excessively. :)

Okay then. Will get the cheapest one from Babyliss then. Thank you.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Boltstorm

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

hoesoverbros

Reaction score

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
one thing i noticed about emil and rasmus, even before they put any product, their hair already looks good.....damn :s13:

ya.. haha good genes. we cannot be like them but can replicate them. still hard la. haha

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ya. Please don't go JB man. might get robbed :(
Kena robbed until pants also no more, standing by the side of the road. :(

Last edited:

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

don't believe this dude here. he hamsum champion, use 10 bugs or 2 bugs hairdryer or no need to style/blow hair also humsum!

tumblr_m9k52cGDpC1qi5rwqo1_500.gif

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya. Please don't go JB man. might get robbed :(
Kena robbed until pants also no more, standing by the side of the road. :(

But I still wanna go soon. Probably a chop chop one because need to restock my contact lense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.