Like Tree720Likes

Old 26-06-2013, 04:42 PM   #4366

It helps to make your hair softer and its meant to be applied onto the hair ends. Basically, its for convenience sake. Just apply onto your hair and just go out as per normal. Hair care is important and its often neglected. So why not? Since its FOC too.
Wah lao, now is free lar. Maybe awhile more when both of ours finish then have to pay for 2 instead of 1 liao.

This kind of trap is high level one.
Old 26-06-2013, 05:10 PM   #4367

Wah lao, now is free lar. Maybe awhile more when both of ours finish then have to pay for 2 instead of 1 liao.

This kind of trap is high level one.
LOL you made a valid point, bro. Buy hair mask for she so that she will end up having to use for a longer period of time. Because its much more convenient, serum tends to finish up faster. Stop your pocket from bleeding temporarily.
Old 26-06-2013, 06:18 PM   #4368

LOL you made a valid point, bro. Buy hair mask for she so that she will end up having to use for a longer period of time. Because its much more convenient, serum tends to finish up faster. Stop your pocket from bleeding temporarily.
She has most of those hair protective products. Most important part of her is actually her hair.
Old 26-06-2013, 06:34 PM   #4369

Haha this is very similar to Powder On Mattifying Effect Powder that i am carrying. Just that there are too many different brands for a product type out there.
aiya... more the merrier mah. HAHAHA. And its jap! >.<

I've used such powder type of hairstyle product before. The hold is not that strong, and chances are the powder is gonna touch the scalp and reflect in hairloss. IMO, you might as well just get the Han De fuko products.
arent you like supposed to combine the powder with other products? powder can use solo de?
Old 26-06-2013, 06:45 PM   #4370

aiya... more the merrier mah. HAHAHA. And its jap! >.<

arent you like supposed to combine the powder with other products? powder can use solo de?
The more products there are, the more confused people will be. LOL. #JustSaying

Some people use hair powder alone while some complements it with wax/clay. Both are fine IMO. But i prefer complementing it with wax though. Gives it a slight shine finish as powder dont give any shine at all; matte effect. Also, i dun really find myself being able to control the application of hair powder that well as compared to using wax/clay.
Old 27-06-2013, 11:10 AM   #4371

For this hairstyle, wonder how they make the pomp so voluminous. I think it's the hair genetics + skill.
I try with hdf scheme cream and sea salt spray. Eventually will flop. I think my sides the undercut too long. Need to get my hair stylist to make it shorter at the sides and the back. Leaving the top and front longer.

Maybe tmr trying using sponge wax and sea salt spray see can get this effect anot.

Last edited by gaoxing84; 27-06-2013 at 11:13 AM..
Old 27-06-2013, 11:31 AM   #4372

For this hairstyle, wonder how they make the pomp so voluminous. I think it's the hair genetics + skill.
I try with hdf scheme cream and sea salt spray. Eventually will flop. I think my sides the undercut too long. Need to get my hair stylist to make it shorter at the sides and the back. Leaving the top and front longer.

Maybe tmr trying using sponge wax and sea salt spray see can get this effect anot.
I believe it got to do with the hair texture. Try perming your hair. Should be able to achieve somewhere close to it.
Old 27-06-2013, 11:37 AM   #4373

I believe it got to do with the hair texture. Try perming your hair. Should be able to achieve somewhere close to it.
Haha don't dare try leh. How to tell them to perm haha
Old 27-06-2013, 11:43 AM   #4374

Haha don't dare try leh. How to tell them to perm haha
Tell them you wan light and wavy look. They will get what you mean. You should be able to achieve those harder-to-style look that our asian hair texture is unable to achieve. Keep your hair longer before you go perm but the most you can keep it permed will only be 2-3 months. Wells, at least thats the case for me.

Dont have to worry coz hairstylists too are sane and smart enough to know that who in the right mind will want to get tight curls nowadays, especially for guys. Although i got to admit that korea has many guys who has tight curls, we are definitely not in the same league as of now.

Last edited by leejhong; 27-06-2013 at 11:51 AM..
Old 28-06-2013, 08:45 AM   #4375

How long can you actually store hair wax?
Old 28-06-2013, 09:27 AM   #4376

How long can you actually store hair wax?
The typical shelf life of hair wax is 3years.
Old 28-06-2013, 09:30 AM   #4377

The typical shelf life of hair wax is 3years.
Hmm okay. Might consider buying to store, lazy keep going down specially just to get hair wax and spray.
Old 28-06-2013, 10:07 AM   #4378

I tried using. Sponge wax and sea salt spray, still can get the voluminous side parting. The skill of blow drying plays a part.
Old 28-06-2013, 10:19 AM   #4379

I tried using. Sponge wax and sea salt spray, still can get the voluminous side parting. The skill of blow drying plays a part.
Nice bro. Hopefully it can last you through the day too!
Old 28-06-2013, 03:39 PM   #4380

Nice bro. Hopefully it can last you through the day too!
Sadly it doesn't. Haha. Flop alr.
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.