The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Bump.

Don't wanna buy 1 new one, later use abit then don't like, waste money. Any kind souls around? :sad:

Hey x3dnd3x, Maybe you can grab 2 more friend here with you to get our hdf bundle deal, its cheaper comparing if you buy it alone. Anyway, we also provide free registered delivery. Just saying =)

Btw people, Iron society pomade cannot be bundled tgt with Hanz de Fuko wax even though they are of same pricing now. Sorry =(

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bump.

Don't wanna buy 1 new one, later use abit then don't like, waste money. Any kind souls around? :sad:
Gold digger la. Hahaha. I can dig some of my quicksand give u. I can use the container that jh gave me and pass you some. I dig from my new tub lo. No point sell you. Lol let you try. But u come collect from me lo

Last edited:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey x3dnd3x, Maybe you can grab 2 more friend here with you to get our hdf bundle deal, its cheaper comparing if you buy it alone. Anyway, we also provide free registered delivery. Just saying =)

Btw people, Iron society pomade cannot be bundled tgt with Hanz de Fuko wax even though they are of same pricing now. Sorry =(

Yeah I saw your bundle deal thing. The thing is my friends also don't wanna commit if can't try samples.

Like for Jbro's clay, we're all very happy with the results but the turn off part was that its quite expensive. :s13:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gold digger la. Hahaha. I can dig some of mine give u. I can use the container that jh gave me and pass you some. I dig from my new tub lo. No point sell you. Lol let you try. But u come collect from me lo

But Gold Digger is just another form of wax right? I like to have a wax that has volume effect as well. Then my sea salt spray all just give girlfriend.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha I edit. Give u some of my quicksand.

Yup. Have volume for quicksand.

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Clay. Haha no wax. Powderful clay

gaoxing gold vilain is clay meh? the website said is a wax man!

Dendex: PS as much as i would like to give out sample, but my biz small small like ant like that, budget tight, we cant open and give sample =( Maybe can get it from gaoxing. We also having vilan & quicksand offer too =)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You're okay with passing me some sample of Quicksand and Gold Digger? :s11:

Where do you live arh? :s11:

I don't have container leh. You wanna bring your own? Lol I stay tamp. Gold digger I don't mind but later everyone Pm me for it. Haha.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't have container leh. You wanna bring your own? Lol I stay tamp. Gold digger I don't mind but later everyone Pm me for it. Haha.

Wah lan eh 10kkj. :(

I live Boon Lay leh. Meet in middle okay or not? :s11:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gaoxing gold vilain is clay meh? the website said is a wax man!

Dendex: PS as much as i would like to give out sample, but my biz small small like ant like that, budget tight, we cant open and give sample =( Maybe can get it from gaoxing. We also having vilan & quicksand offer too =)

Think it's more like clay. Haha look like the old sebastian. But not so tough to dig.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah lan eh 10kkj. :(

I live Boon Lay leh. Meet in middle okay or not? :s11:
I work at tanjong pagar. See when you want come take. I think I let you try the gold digger. Lol
My quicksand haven use yet. Haha don't know want dig it anot. Haha

Last edited:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I work at tanjong pagar. See when you want come take. I think I let you try the gold digger. Lol
My quicksand haven use yet. Haha don't know want dig it anot. Haha

Arh, okay. I'll PM you soon to arrange a date. My reservist ends in 1 more week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.