HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2013, 08:35 PM   #4501
Master Member

there is seasalt in the q8 matt powder??

btw.... i know you keep saying not to mix powder with saltspray... but have u done it just for giggles?
Yes there is seasalt in the Q8 Matt Powder. Haven't got a chance to try it out personally yet but i will once my stocks arrive.

And yes. I tried it once and there it goes. I cant even step out of house. Fingers will get stuck in the hair and bingo, i got to wash it off before my hair comes back to life.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:35 PM   #4502
Master Member

Check your PM bro!
Got back to you, bro! So sorry about it.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:25 PM   #4503
Master Member

Yes there is seasalt in the Q8 Matt Powder. Haven't got a chance to try it out personally yet but i will once my stocks arrive.

And yes. I tried it once and there it goes. I cant even step out of house. Fingers will get stuck in the hair and bingo, i got to wash it off before my hair comes back to life.
awesome! sounds interesting... it didnt look like there was seasalt inside it when i tried it that time... to be honest, it looked like snow flakes... maybe they completely pulverized the salt... do you happen to have the ingredients list? i wanna geek out xD

yikes...... ljh doing it so we don't have to. *salute*
Old 11-07-2013, 10:27 PM   #4504
Honorary Member

Its sea salt spray. I checked with Su before but brand wise i never ask. Seems like a pretty small bottle though.
i think i know the brand. Same as the Moose (sp) i got from them !

贝他特爱斯特 Number 28 jiejie!

Old 11-07-2013, 10:55 PM   #4505
Arch-Supremacy Member

bought 90 Degrees X-Strong Wax and OSIS Sea Salt Spray from leejhong bro few week ago

liking it so far, especially the sea salt spray.

Since I have a very flat hair, I had trouble styling my hair and make it last throughout the day. Not anymore with the seasalt spray though

And I bought uevo grey when I was in Japan 2 weeks ago since it's so cheap there; around 13 dollars for 80g
leejhong likes this.
Old 12-07-2013, 05:24 AM   #4506
Great Supremacy Member

bought 90 Degrees X-Strong Wax and OSIS Sea Salt Spray from leejhong bro few week ago

Since I have a very flat hair, I had trouble styling my hair and make it last throughout the day. Not anymore with the seasalt spray though

And I bought uevo grey when I was in Japan 2 weeks ago since it's so cheap there; around 13 dollars for 80g
Hmm. Can you do a comparison on Uevo and 90 degrees? I'm contemplating in between.
Old 12-07-2013, 09:40 AM   #4507
Master Member

alright just got my HDF sponge wax yesterday and only use it today for the first time and here is my user opinion. upon opening the cap the smell was alright then upon digging some of the product out, wow it is spongy as the name suggest need to use abit of force to dig it out. easy to spread on palm and also easy to apply on hair *i blow dry my hair*as well. as for the hold well nah not impress at all for now as i only use little bit not like in those videos where they put damn lot. i will use more tomorrow and see how it goes. for now if i wan to do some spike this wax doesn't cut it uevo green/grey is still better.

will update tomorrow once i use more.
today i put more product on but still no hold i will be selling off interested PM me. i can say that this wax is more for those doing slick back and medium hair length, but i have to say it is super super bloody hell easy to wash off just by using water only.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:02 AM   #4508

I received my spongewax yesterday too. Will try later and update on results.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:09 AM   #4509
Great Supremacy Member

today i put more product on but still no hold i will be selling off interested PM me. i can say that this wax is more for those doing slick back and medium hair length, but i have to say it is super super bloody hell easy to wash off just by using water only.
What kind of hair style you're trying to style? Sponge wax quite good for bedhead style, Matt slick back and quiff.
Old 12-07-2013, 06:58 PM   #4510

Just tried the spongewax and it felt a bit oily to me. Holdwise i would say average. Definitely have to finish off with spray.
Old 12-07-2013, 07:23 PM   #4511
Honorary Member

How much u all spray on ur hair?? The sea salt. Lol
Old 12-07-2013, 08:17 PM   #4512
Master Member

How much u all spray on ur hair?? The sea salt. Lol
It really depends on one's hair texture. I spray about 4-5pumps per time. That does the job.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:18 PM   #4513
Master Member

Glad that it works so well for you, bro! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on it too.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:02 PM   #4514

any advice for guys on doing hair straightening?
Old 12-07-2013, 11:18 PM   #4515
Master Member

any advice for guys on doing hair straightening?
By straightening, do you mean rebonding or just purely using straightener to straighten it? In either case, it will be good to exercise some hair care to mitigate damage done to your hair. IMO, its kinda impossible to prevent from suffering any damage though.

Last edited by leejhong; 12-07-2013 at 11:28 PM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.