The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ehh no lar. I'm not in your list for the MO of Gold Digger. I'm the one intending to meet you to take a small sample for it.

You boh xim sia, so fast forgotten me. I almost everyday chatting here as well liao. Ijjit because I short and bui until belly blocking view towards bird bird that's why you hiam and don't remember me? :sad:

sorry bro..... hahaha no la. alot ppl message me till i forget who is who.
i even text iverson to check if he is the one. LOL.

oh.. sample mai liao ah. haha. ok lor. u no like gold digger! haha hoot the JH one. haha i support him to have promo! lol.

later meeting him i help you psycho. hahaha

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ehh no lar. I'm not in your list for the MO of Gold Digger. I'm the one intending to meet you to take a small sample for it.

You boh xim sia, so fast forgotten me. I almost everyday chatting here as well liao. Ijjit because I short and bui until belly blocking view towards bird bird that's why you hiam and don't remember me? :sad:

gaoxing kor kor boh xim!!!! :s12::s12::s12:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

oh.. sample mai liao ah. haha. ok lor. u no like gold digger! haha hoot the JH one. haha i support him to have promo! lol.

Arh, okay. Yeah, psycho him till he give promo at $40. But the clay, sian part is the smell not as nice as Uevo Grey + holding strength I feel not as strong as Uevo Grey as well. I apply same amount but the clay cannot stick my hair as well as Uevo Grey so must apply more for my kind of hair and shape. The good thing for the clay is organic, smells not bad, holding strength quite okay. Most importantly is very natural looking.

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Arh, okay. Yeah, psycho him till he give promo at $40. But the clay, sian part is the smell not as nice as Uevo Grey + holding strength I feel not as strong as Uevo Grey as well. I apply same amount but the clay cannot stick my hair as well as Uevo Grey so must apply more for my kind of hair and shape. The good thing for the clay is organic, smells not bad, holding strength quite okay. Most importantly is very natural looking.

y dun wan add spray for better hold???

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Gold digger. Hmmmmmm. Holding strength.....hmmmm. Haha

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
y dun wan add spray for better hold???

Arh, I forgotten to include I'm using Osis+. Anyway, talking about hairspray, Osis+ holding power really imba. I don't apply clay/wax, just spray also can make the shape out. :s13:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gold digger. Hmmmmmm. Holding strength.....hmmmm. Haha

I'm actually a fragrance sucker. If the thing doesn't smell nice which is gonna be applied onto me, no matter how good I also won't use it. That's how fragrance sucker I am. :s13:

Well, me and girlfriend also met this way. We were both attracted to each other's perfume/cologne thus spoke to each other.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm actually a fragrance sucker. If the thing doesn't smell nice which is gonna be applied onto me, no matter how good I also won't use it. That's how fragrance sucker I am. :s13:

Well, me and girlfriend also met this way. We were both attracted to each other's perfume/cologne thus spoke to each other.
Ah then gold digger is not your thing. The smell very mild.

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Arh, I forgotten to include I'm using Osis+. Anyway, talking about hairspray, Osis+ holding power really imba. I don't apply clay/wax, just spray also can make the shape out. :s13:

huh after add hairspray, the hold still no good:s11::s11::s11:

i smelling gold digger now and i can tell u it's not fragrant de:s22::s22::s22:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ya but the smell right, after you use it. When you touch hair hair and you smell your fingers it's not that bad. Haha

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Of course after spraying the hairspray, hold is good. I'm comparing just between the holding power of clay and wax I've used.

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya but the smell right, after you use it. When you touch hair hair and you smell your fingers it's not that bad. Haha

i cut my hair liao den i use gold digger...

Of course after spraying the hairspray, hold is good. I'm comparing just between the holding power of clay and wax I've used.

lol, den ignore the holding power bah since got spray liao.... singapore too windy liao lah

shiahzy

Reaction score

Since x3dnd3x don't want the sample for the gold digger, can I take it :s13:
/thick skin mode on/

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol, den ignore the holding power bah since got spray liao.... singapore too windy liao lah

Sometimes if go down coffeeshop buy food or what, I don't use hairspray so holding power is still an issue to me.

Sorry arh, I quite ai swee one. :o

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since x3dnd3x don't want the sample for the gold digger, can I take it :s13:
/thick skin mode on/
Actually I giving my own leh. Haha. I don't sell and give samples one. Haha. I can give a little for you to try la.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sometimes if go down coffeeshop buy food or what, I don't use hairspray so holding power is still an issue to me.

Sorry arh, I quite ai swee one. :o

Wah. Coffee shop leh? I wear hairband go coffee shop also can ah.hahahha

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I giving my own leh. Haha. I don't sell and give samples one. Haha. I can give a little for you to try la.

How you dig out the wax or clay arh? I also wanna pass abit to my cousin but I use spoon scope, like 1 idiot leh. :s13:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah. Coffee shop leh? I wear hairband go coffee shop also can ah.hahahha

I cannot. I'm known as the ai swee cheena in unit last time and even now. :s13:

Sometimes my girlfriend also say she abit stress because I too ai swee and etc, she must match up and etc. I tell her if she don't want is okay one lar, I also don't mind. She say cannot. She's actually the more lazy kind.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I cannot. I'm known as the ai swee cheena in unit last time and even now. :s13:

Sometimes my girlfriend also say she abit stress because I too ai swee and etc, she must match up and etc. I tell her if she don't want is okay one lar, I also don't mind. She say cannot. She's actually the more lazy kind.
Heng my gf is ai swee. Same as me. Hahaha. Heng bo! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.