LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-07-2013, 07:58 PM   #4666
Honorary Member

whatcha wanna splitz?
Nigelle probably?

贝他特爱斯特 Number 28 jiejie!

Old 19-07-2013, 07:58 PM   #4667
Arch-Supremacy Member

Don't remind me. I can't even see my own bird bird.
Can spray osis+ on your didi too....will become like angmoh kkj!!!
Old 19-07-2013, 09:36 PM   #4668
Master Member

Nigelle probably?
Bro, alternatively you can also consider buying in sample sizes if you're interested.
Old 19-07-2013, 11:43 PM   #4669
Great Supremacy Member

No thank you.
Old 20-07-2013, 12:41 AM   #4670
Master Member

Peacock. Because yolo.
Old 20-07-2013, 12:44 AM   #4671
Master Member

First thing to do is to shake the bottle well before usage. Usually for the top part of my hair, i will spray it from a distance say 25-30cm away from my hair. This is done so when i want the spray from the nozzle to be evenly distributed across the different parts of my hair. Do not focus the spray on a particular point. The main point over here is to "spray" it.

When it comes to the fringe, it can be a bit tricky. Some people, including myself, like to direct spray it. But as a matter of fact, its relatively hard to spray the hair spray onto a particular point when one is doing it for himself. Even the hairstylist who style your hair might not be able to do this accurately. So, the question here is how can we do this. In a nutshell, the solution here is to either spray the hairspray onto your fingers and bua your hair ( such that the substance can be applied onto your hair accurately) OR spray it onto a brush and bua your hair. At the end of the day, its up to your own preference to choose what method you want to use.
Eh I got qn... must use upright anot ar? Sometimes I see video can spray when the can is horizontal.. for girl hair videos la...
If can horizontal then can probably spray fringe from bottom. Cover eyes with hands.
Old 20-07-2013, 12:56 AM   #4672

Bro, alternatively you can also consider buying in sample sizes if you're interested.
U sell nigelle at sample size? How much? Would like to try. Do you know Quicksand and Nigelle which one will have less shine?
Old 20-07-2013, 02:20 AM   #4673
Arch-Supremacy Member

Peacock. Because yolo.
Old 20-07-2013, 10:28 AM   #4674
Honorary Member

u got sample size? Whats the amount ar?

贝他特爱斯特 Number 28 jiejie!

Old 20-07-2013, 10:40 AM   #4675
Master Member

Eh I got qn... must use upright anot ar? Sometimes I see video can spray when the can is horizontal.. for girl hair videos la...
If can horizontal then can probably spray fringe from bottom. Cover eyes with hands.
I dont exactly take note if the can is upright a not leh. I just make sure that the spray from the nozzle can be sprayed onto my hair evenly at the right distance. Yeah thats what i always do; place hand above the forehead and spray. Like i mentioned previously, its totally up to one to prefer which method to use. No hard and fast rule too.
deaththeorist likes this.
Old 20-07-2013, 10:42 AM   #4676
Master Member

U sell nigelle at sample size? How much? Would like to try. Do you know Quicksand and Nigelle which one will have less shine?
Yes i do sell nigelle bold make clay repacked version 40g at $21.90. Never try Quicksand personally before but based on the previous reviews, its pretty safe to say that both products are considerably matte texture products. But specifically, i can't say which one has lesser shine or so. Perhaps it will be hard to say so even after trying both out too.
Old 20-07-2013, 10:43 AM   #4677
Master Member

u got sample size? Whats the amount ar?
Bro, nigelle bold make clay repacked version 40g at $21.90. Pricey but worth the money IMO. Do give it a try!
darklighter likes this.
Old 20-07-2013, 01:32 PM   #4678

Is Imperial Pomade or Bona Fide Pomade available anywhere in Singapore? As in at retail level rather than buying online.
Old 20-07-2013, 01:50 PM   #4679
Great Supremacy Member

Is Imperial Pomade or Bona Fide Pomade available anywhere in Singapore? As in at retail level rather than buying online.
Retail level I don't think singapore got. But buying online is cheaper. Check out hairy portal. Local site with free delivery.

Last edited by gaoxing84; 20-07-2013 at 04:30 PM..
Old 20-07-2013, 02:43 PM   #4680
Master Member

How to tell if it is a scalp shampoo?

I am using Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo for 2-3 years already, leaves a cooling feeling on the scalp especially if I do a 2nd wash.
IMO, you should see if the particular shampoo targets the scalp as one of the healing purposes. It should be stated on the packaging if it does. I took a snapshot of the description of Kanebo Lissage Vogne Aroma Essence Shampoo. Its in chinese but hopefully you guys can just decipher it as much as possible.

On a side note, i think the reviews for Giovanni Tea Tree Shampoo are great too. Good choice.
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo reviews - Makeupalley
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.