Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-07-2013, 09:31 PM   #4726
Master Member

Can try try bo buttie?
What you wanna to try?
Old 23-07-2013, 09:33 PM   #4727
Master Member

Bro, its a new product that i am personally trying out myself at this stage. Hence, it isnt listed on my website yet. I will upload a photo of it tonight to share with you guys. If you're interested to try out a bit, you can pm me!

As a matter of fact, the instock quantity for this isnt a lot so the volume available for purchase isnt much too.
As mentioned earlier, this is the picture of the shampoo. Quite a big bottle at 800ml.
gaoxing84 likes this.
Old 23-07-2013, 09:39 PM   #4728
Greater Supremacy Member

Haha by then, i think yr pocket will burn a bigger hole leh bro. Hair care is actually very important, IMO.
actually, I don't get it, 1 time the stylist say my scalp dry, can see the scalp peeling, the next time say my scalp oily... ... of course best is not too dry not too oily just like your skin, but in reality the scalp(and skin) usually be more towards the oily side right?

shampoo too much also will kill the oil especially if you use those hair products that need double soaping

and then, not too pour cold water, hearsay using too much hair products also will spoil your hair
Old 23-07-2013, 10:15 PM   #4729
Great Supremacy Member

actually, I don't get it, 1 time the stylist say my scalp dry, can see the scalp peeling, the next time say my scalp oily... ... of course best is not too dry not too oily just like your skin, but in reality the scalp(and skin) usually be more towards the oily side right?

shampoo too much also will kill the oil especially if you use those hair products that need double soaping

and then, not too pour cold water, hearsay using too much hair products also will spoil your hair
haha cannot always hear what hair stylist say what, what they say is to earn your money to buy their overpriced product.

Feel your everyday hair and see how does it feel. Does it feel dry or oily?
but true, everyday use hair styling product will definitely damage your hair.
But here comes the good shampoo and conditioner.
Actually for guys, we need good shampoo and conditioner because we cut our hair regularly.

my scalp is definitely more on the oily side. haha that's why will itch at times and have pimples but that's recently only because i start using more products to style my hair.

Last time NSF, heck care only. crew cut. haha
Old 24-07-2013, 12:25 AM   #4730
Arch-Supremacy Member

As mentioned earlier, this is the picture of the shampoo. Quite a big bottle at 800ml.
feel like giving this a try bro, can PM the price?
this shampoo can post or have to self-collect?

TIA!!

Old 24-07-2013, 08:25 AM   #4731
Great Supremacy Member

A post of my noob hairstyle for work and play.
Sea salt spray and HdF sponge wax. Asian hair black, can't see the texture much in photos. Lol
Old 24-07-2013, 10:09 AM   #4732
Master Member

who carries sea salt spray? can't seem to find it on any websites listed here. except for beautybay.
Old 24-07-2013, 10:21 AM   #4733
Master Member

who carries sea salt spray? can't seem to find it on any websites listed here. except for beautybay.
You can google for ThePrettyJerk to find saltwater spray!
Old 24-07-2013, 10:46 AM   #4734
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sea salt spray and HdF sponge wax. Asian hair black, can't see the texture much in photos. Lol
Looking good
Old 24-07-2013, 11:22 AM   #4735
Master Member

The rule of thumb is if your skin type is oily, then most probably you will have oily scalp too. Most guys' skin types are oilier. Essential oils are necessary for the scalp too but problem is how to control it from becoming excess? When yr hair looks excessively oily, then it doesnt portray a good look to others. So like what gaoxing mentioned, a good shampoo will then come into play. Invest in a good shampoo and exercise hair care religiously. It helps in the long run.

Another thing is that once our hair comes into contact w water, it will produce oils already.
Old 24-07-2013, 03:16 PM   #4736

anyone willing to trade thier hdf spongewax/quicksand with my hairbond moulder. Got it from hairyportal and it's still untouched. Wrong choice as I need hdf spongewas/quicksand to create volume for my hair.
Old 24-07-2013, 03:34 PM   #4737

Hello. Quick check: where can i get a nice haircut? I dont mind paying 100 or so. I mean I need a hairstylist who can recommend a good hairstyle that suits me, without me suggesting anything.
Old 24-07-2013, 06:02 PM   #4738

bro, looks good! what do u tell your hairstylist when doing that style? I wanna try it too lol

Vote For Change.
Old 24-07-2013, 06:20 PM   #4739
Great Supremacy Member

anyone willing to trade thier hdf spongewax/quicksand with my hairbond moulder. Got it from hairyportal and it's still untouched. Wrong choice as I need hdf spongewas/quicksand to create volume for my hair.
maybe can do a exchange with hairyportal?
for volume, please take the quicksand.

Hello. Quick check: where can i get a nice haircut? I dont mind paying 100 or so. I mean I need a hairstylist who can recommend a good hairstyle that suits me, without me suggesting anything.
haha a good hair cut doesn't need to be expensive.
Can start off at kobayashi at Far east plaza? look for purple, if she not around, vivian.

bro, looks good! what do u tell your hairstylist when doing that style? I wanna try it too lol
err. i show her a pic of what i posted previously.
its quite a simple haircut.

She will find the shape of your top section of the hair, then clip it up, trim down your sides (the so call undercut). the back just slope (undercut as well), see how much slope you want. This kind of haircut sure need to slope.
leave the top section of the hair to be long but kind of give it some texture (layer and thin alittle).

Then just style. side comb, easy. but singapore weather, after 1 full day, the quiff won't be standing so "high" haha
ReachingForTheStar likes this.

Last edited by gaoxing84; 24-07-2013 at 06:25 PM..
Old 24-07-2013, 06:40 PM   #4740

maybe can do a exchange with hairyportal?
for volume, please take the quicksand.

haha a good hair cut doesn't need to be expensive.
Can start off at kobayashi at Far east plaza? look for purple, if she not around, vivian.

err. i show her a pic of what i posted previously.
its quite a simple haircut.

She will find the shape of your top section of the hair, then clip it up, trim down your sides (the so call undercut). the back just slope (undercut as well), see how much slope you want. This kind of haircut sure need to slope.
leave the top section of the hair to be long but kind of give it some texture (layer and thin alittle).

Then just style. side comb, easy. but singapore weather, after 1 full day, the quiff won't be standing so "high" haha
already tried asking and the reply was no. thanks for the recommendation!
will just have to finish my hairbond moulder before I can get the quicksand.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.