HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-07-2013, 10:44 PM   #4786
Master Member

So should I just stick to the one I'm using which is from Essence or get from Osis+? No need to look at branding for such products right?
You mean essential or essence? I never heard of essence before though. I feel the key is consistency. If you can keep the habit of using hair serum, it will definitely nourish ur hair and keep it healthy. Hence, whether you want to switch brands is secondary IMO but its entirely up to you. I myself is using Fudge Ends hair serum now. Very nice smell and i apply it at night before i head to bed. And i will wash it off the next morning. Will tend to feel lazy at times but most imptly is to nurture good and religious hair care i feel.
Old 26-07-2013, 10:47 PM   #4787
Master Member

YA BOY. damn tempted to get 1 of the KAN NE BO
the smell is really lasting, stays on for hours after shampooing. man, this is some serious good sheet we have here mate.
Basket. the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special 1 Liter, huge ass & long long way to go before finishing it.

but heck, do let me know when the Kanebo arrives yea? would love to have it!!

Sure bro. Will definitely let you know when stocks are here! Good for everyday use and i am sure vogne shampoo will provide the right balance of moisture for your hair too
Old 26-07-2013, 11:07 PM   #4788

Hey all, where'd yall get the imperial pomade from ? mind sharing ?
Old 27-07-2013, 01:27 AM   #4789
Great Supremacy Member

Google hairy portal
Old 27-07-2013, 02:27 AM   #4790

Hi my wedding is round the corner. Are there any good salons around Toa Payoh or other places to recommend? Looking at treatment at a reasonable price with good service. Thanks!
Old 27-07-2013, 03:50 AM   #4791
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi my wedding is round the corner. Are there any good salons around Toa Payoh or other places to recommend? Looking at treatment at a reasonable price with good service. Thanks!
Old 27-07-2013, 04:56 AM   #4792
Great Supremacy Member

Ehh. My cousins all before wedding photos and dinner headed to JB for hair full package though. I have no idea how much cheaper.
Old 27-07-2013, 11:56 AM   #4793
Master Member

The kaneboh shampoo suitable for oily scalp?
Old 27-07-2013, 12:05 PM   #4794
Master Member

The kaneboh shampoo suitable for oily scalp?
Yes its suitable for oil scalp. Can help to remove the itchiness as well, if there is.
Old 27-07-2013, 01:27 PM   #4795

hi guys, anyone can tell me whats the diff between hdf scheme cream and sponge wax and quicksand?
I'm looking for smt with good hold cos i have thick hair. Is hybrdized wax suitable for styling on its own? thx!
Old 27-07-2013, 01:57 PM   #4796
Great Supremacy Member

hi guys, anyone can tell me whats the diff between hdf scheme cream and sponge wax and quicksand?
I'm looking for smt with good hold cos i have thick hair. Is hybrdized wax suitable for styling on its own? thx!
Search for my post on the review on all 3 products.
Old 27-07-2013, 06:51 PM   #4797

I find spongewax kinda oily and only moderate hold. Heard better reviews about quicksand but wary after jumping directly into spongewax and finding out its not suitable for me.
Old 27-07-2013, 10:07 PM   #4798

Sorry to bring this up after so long but I have the same setup. Avalon Organics for day to day, Giovanni for once a week scalp cleansing.

I am using Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo for 2-3 years already, leaves a cooling feeling on the scalp especially if I do a 2nd wash.

just ordered this Avalon Organics Thickening Shampoo Biotin B Complex Therapy
Old 27-07-2013, 10:44 PM   #4799

Sorry to bring this up after so long but I have the same setup. Avalon Organics for day to day, Giovanni for once a week scalp cleansing.
So Giovanni is a scalp cleansing shampoo. Was trying to determine if it is a scalp shampoo.
I am using Giovanni daily and Avalon on alternate nights. I wash my hair twice a day , morning (else I find it harder to style) quick wash and evening again
Old 28-07-2013, 11:39 AM   #4800
Supremacy Member

Any recommendation for Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS)-free shampoo?
Anyone can recommend?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.