HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-07-2013, 09:06 PM   #4816
Great Supremacy Member

Yea! a minor portion of ppl email me and ask why the result is different =x i mean we all know david beckham got professional hair stylist so, needless to say.... >.>
They think quicksand has magic properties. Lol can transform into beckham
Old 28-07-2013, 10:31 PM   #4817
Master Member

YA BOY. damn tempted to get 1 of the KAN NE BO
the smell is really lasting, stays on for hours after shampooing. man, this is some serious good sheet we have here mate.
Basket. the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special 1 Liter, huge ass & long long way to go before finishing it.

but heck, do let me know when the Kanebo arrives yea? would love to have it!!
The response and feedback received for Kanebo Lissage Vogne Shampoo is excellent and i myself am satisfied with the product quality too. Currently, i am out of kanebo lissage vogne shampoo already. Repacked versions of 300ml are all sold out and thanks for you guys' support!

On a side note, I will be accepting pre-orders for Kanebo Lissage Vogne Acidic Shampoo 800ml (Japan) from now till National Day! If anyone is interested, please pm me for more info anytime! The pre-order price will be $31.90.

Non pre-order price will be fixed at $35.90. Furthermore, due to the heavy weight of the shampoo itself, mailing and packing will be difficult so there will be additional charges for non meet-ups! Hope to gain you guys' understanding on this!
Old 28-07-2013, 11:07 PM   #4818
Great Supremacy Member

The response and feedback received for Kanebo Lissage Vogne Shampoo is excellent and i myself am satisfied with the product quality too. Currently, i am out of kanebo lissage vogne shampoo already. Repacked versions of 300ml are all sold out and thanks for you guys' support!

On a side note, I will be accepting pre-orders for Kanebo Lissage Vogne Acidic Shampoo 800ml (Japan) from now till National Day! If anyone is interested, please pm me for more info anytime! The pre-order price will be $31.90.

Non pre-order price will be fixed at $35.90. Furthermore, due to the heavy weight of the shampoo itself, mailing and packing will be difficult so there will be additional charges for non meet-ups! Hope to gain you guys' understanding on this!
wah tempting but broke already. haha. still got my other shampoo haven't finish. guess i have to buy at normal price.
Old 29-07-2013, 12:17 AM   #4819
High Supremacy Member

Old 29-07-2013, 12:55 AM   #4820
Great Supremacy Member

Actually how you all scope out the wax or clay and put it into the small container arh? Use spoon and scope or just use finger dig out?
Old 29-07-2013, 01:18 AM   #4821
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks for comparing both spongewax and quicksand for me.

Here is the amount of spongewax i used.

And here is the finished state.

Feeling bored on a lazy sunday afternoon.
for that shade, did u need bleaching?
most of the time the colors that I see people have, are more visible only under the sun

Last edited by osirisx; 29-07-2013 at 01:20 AM..
Old 29-07-2013, 02:12 AM   #4822
High Supremacy Member

Feeling bored on a lazy sunday afternoon.
nice hair there mate.

Old 29-07-2013, 03:47 AM   #4823
Master Member

Actually how you all scope out the wax or clay and put it into the small container arh? Use spoon and scope or just use finger dig out?
Butter knife?
Old 29-07-2013, 06:19 AM   #4824
Master Member

I use those cosmetics spatula to dig up the contents. For hygiene purposes, i dont use fingers. LOL
Old 29-07-2013, 07:46 AM   #4825

for that shade, did u need bleaching?
most of the time the colors that I see people have, are more visible only under the sun
Yup I did bleach... Then dyed over with the lightest blonde I could find.
Old 29-07-2013, 09:07 AM   #4826

Hey kind bros here,
I know this question may have been asked before bt too many pages for me to scroll back to
Just went salon and they told me my scalp is quite sensitive and v oily and recommended that I get scalp shampoo. Not sure what is that but I'm sure my CLEAR shampoo is not.
Can anyone help to recommend one? And what's the price and where to get them pls?
In addition they mentioned hair tonic. Not sure what is that also
Old 29-07-2013, 09:18 AM   #4827

Question Wella sea salt hairspray

Hi, may I know where can I buy the Wella sea salt hairspray? Thanks!
Old 29-07-2013, 03:25 PM   #4828
Supremacy Member

Do you have the ingredients list for this Kanebo Lissage Vogne Shampoo?

Thanks.
Old 29-07-2013, 04:00 PM   #4829
Honorary Member

Got mass order for decently price hair dryer??
Old 29-07-2013, 04:35 PM   #4830

Any recommendations for hairspray for men?was thinking to get osis or redken but dont know which one in particular
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.