HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2013, 10:03 PM   #5101
Supremacy Member

Its up to u. To me. Product of japan is best.
Bro, dont get him wrong. Why not give other products a try. Be it japanese or non japanese products and you will know why he said dump it into the bin. When it often takes more than 2 washes to wash it off, you must understand that it only speeds up the rate of hair fall and aggravate the condition to be hair loss. I used to undermine the importance of washing it off properly and ended up seeing clumps of hair being pulled off accidentally.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:14 PM   #5102
Master Member

Q8 Matt Powder coming in during the month of September too! For those who wants to try something special.
If you liked quicksand, you'll like this too! Next fotm lai liao hahaha
Old 07-08-2013, 10:21 PM   #5103
Master Member

Bro, dont get him wrong. Why not give other products a try. Be it japanese or non japanese products and you will know why he said dump it into the bin. When it often takes more than 2 washes to wash it off, you must understand that it only speeds up the rate of hair fall and aggravate the condition to be hair loss. I used to undermine the importance of washing it off properly and ended up seeing clumps of hair being pulled off accidentally.
Not only that man... although hard to wash has a correlation with strength of hold, it's also related with ease of application. As in when you apply you can't get it evenly distributed as easily. Sometimes it sticks your hair to ur fingers and if u have bad scalp it'll show as soon as you are done styling. Your hands will be filled with hair that fell/dropped/got yanked out.

Every country got good and bad leh... anyhow sia you... however, one thing to note for the Japanese market is that for them, export quality is the lowest quality. Unlike Western countries, usually. I wouldnt be surprised if there were actually a Japanese market only Gatsby that's probably on par with all the ones recommended here tbh... even their jap only yakult is so much better...
Old 07-08-2013, 10:36 PM   #5104
Supremacy Member

Thanks so muchie bro!!!
Hope i dont poison you with the next sentence, bro. Carbolic Silky Shampoo is also heading for its way into SG in September! Slowly releasing the new products one by one to keep the suspense. For people who have no idea what Carbolic Shampoo is, oneliner to describe will be it absorbs the dirty excess oils, cleans the scalp and provides protection for all types of hair. Suitable for all types of hair ranging from thinning to thick texture and dry to oily type.

deaththeorist likes this.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:59 PM   #5105
Banned

Hope i dont poison you with the next sentence, bro. Carbolic Silky Shampoo is also heading for its way into SG in September! Slowly releasing the new products one by one to keep the suspense. For people who have no idea what Carbolic Shampoo is, oneliner to describe will be it absorbs the dirty excess oils, cleans the scalp and provides protection for all types of hair. Suitable for all types of hair ranging from thinning to thick texture and dry to oily type.
Basket...Paul Mitchell tea tree 1L + Corium scalp shampoo bought from koba + Kanebo 800ml....can tahan quite a long long while already lohs.

But of course, hope that you'll give me a sample of the Carbolic shampoo, if that thing smells goot, hoot first, think later. I'm a sarker for smell HEHEHEHEHEHEGEHEHEHEHE.

Btw, bro when the sea salt in red bottle coming in huh? I like red color luhs...that's why gan Cheong about it.

Last edited by netzach; 07-08-2013 at 11:17 PM..
Old 07-08-2013, 11:00 PM   #5106
Master Member

Taking 25 magic dmg every second liao
Xenoxide likes this.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:14 PM   #5107
Supremacy Member

Basket...Paul Mitchell tea tree 1L + Corium scalp shampoo bought from koba + Kanebo 800ml....can tahan quite a long long while already lohs.

But of course, hope that you'll give me a sample of the Carbolic shampoo, if that thing smells goot, hoot first, think later. I'm a sarker for smell HEHEHEHEHEHEGEHEHEHEHE.

Btw, bro when the sea salt in red bottle coming in huh? I like red color luhs...that's why gan Cheong about it.
Eco Sea Salt Spray coming in during month of September too. Stocks are all on the way already so just tahan a while more! Will pass u sample of carbolic shampoo alongside ur kanebo shampoo when its here bro! No worries.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:19 PM   #5108
Banned

Eco Sea Salt Spray coming in during month of September too. Stocks are all on the way already so just tahan a while more! Will pass u sample of carbolic shampoo alongside ur kanebo shampoo when its here bro! No worries.
thanks man! lovin the kanebo smell. BTH!

Old 07-08-2013, 11:33 PM   #5109
Master Member

lol! kanebo smell is shea butter! go body shop for ur temporary high hahahahaha damn funny sia u really like on drug
netzach likes this.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:41 PM   #5110
Great Supremacy Member

Lol. The carbolic shampoo like better than kanebo. Which is better? Haha.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:46 PM   #5111
Supremacy Member

Lol. The carbolic shampoo like better than kanebo. Which is better? Haha.
Bro, you judge them based on appearances la huh. Both are equally good shampoo. But carbolic shampoo is slightly more expensive. Will personally test them out myself when its here.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:02 AM   #5112
Banned

lol! kanebo smell is shea butter! go body shop for ur temporary high hahahahaha damn funny sia u really like on drug
the smell is fugging shiok bro. bo hao siao you!!! i'm damn hell into the smell!!!

Old 08-08-2013, 12:27 AM   #5113
Master Member

the smell is fugging shiok bro. bo hao siao you!!! i'm damn hell into the smell!!!

:/... i dun really fancy it sia.... see u so high i'm conflicted lols
Old 08-08-2013, 01:04 AM   #5114

Its up to u. To me. Product of japan is best.
Chill bro! There are other japan brand of wax which is better then gatsby, just that it is not beind widely sold in SG. Nakano is one of them, at least it is easier to wash off then gatsby product. Stay calm and enjoy the long weekend
deaththeorist likes this.
Old 08-08-2013, 01:33 AM   #5115
Banned

:/... i dun really fancy it sia.... see u so high i'm conflicted lols
lol. It's like perfume bro....what works for me might not work for you...but seriously, I quite like the Kanebo smell, after shampooing the hair and brushing, damn good mood one.

Last edited by netzach; 08-08-2013 at 03:16 AM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.