HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2013, 04:22 AM   #5116

Hanz de Fuko Quicksand and the whole range of HDF wax are available now at HairyPortal!

Enter HDF48 now and get any 2 Hanz de Fuko products for $48.

Visit this link for HDF Quicksand - Hanz De Fuko Quicksand at HairyPortal

Free normal shipping as well. Free Ta Q Bin next day courier service for orders above $100.

Fudge Sea Salt Spray back in stock as well

Imperial Barber pomade will arrive latest by 20th August.

Enjoy the long weekend everybody!
Old 08-08-2013, 03:03 PM   #5117
High Supremacy Member

lol! kanebo smell is shea butter! go body shop for ur temporary high hahahahaha damn funny sia u really like on drug
gonna get this sheet soon too man.

Old 08-08-2013, 03:19 PM   #5118

Hey guys any one got recommendation for a good hair stylist or shop that I can visit?Those that can give good advice on what hair style is best for my kind of face shape and etc... many thanks!
Old 08-08-2013, 04:11 PM   #5119
Master Member

gonna get this sheet soon too man.

Ahhahahahahaha dun mix up go and put in hair hor!
Old 08-08-2013, 04:12 PM   #5120
Master Member

Hey guys any one got recommendation for a good hair stylist or shop that I can visit?Those that can give good advice on what hair style is best for my kind of face shape and etc... many thanks!
i think all will do that leh... if they not busy la... even qb house will do that if they aren't packed
Old 08-08-2013, 04:20 PM   #5121

i think all will do that leh... if they not busy la... even qb house will do that if they aren't packed
Hmm but many just ask me what I want...which I dun exactly know
Old 08-08-2013, 04:47 PM   #5122
Master Member

ask back la! sometimes maybe they wary ba... like later they suggest and do but then finally u dun like it... in the end its all preference ma. make it very sure to them that u are completely open to their suggestions, and surely they'll do as u desire
Old 08-08-2013, 04:50 PM   #5123

Thanks ljh for the sea salt spray and the sample just now! So Sorry was i late. Can't wait to go home and try it.
Old 08-08-2013, 04:59 PM   #5124
High Supremacy Member

Ahhahahahahaha dun mix up go and put in hair hor!
Thanks for sharing the Shea butter thinggg man. lol.
Damn into the smell.
deaththeorist likes this.
Old 08-08-2013, 04:59 PM   #5125
Master Member

oh ya that reminds me! i tired the vantachi clay sample from jh bro and damn i'm liking everything except the smell... why is it always the smell lol. this time its some watermelon bubblegum "fragrance"

anyway this clay is in line with joico's red tube and fudge's matt hed extra. the hold is there, perhaps slightly higher, cannot a/b as of now. but there is a huge benefit to vantachi's version. the hair doesnt stick to ur hands/fingers. for the other two, sometimes my hair will get stuck and get plucked out, which can be quite painful at times.... with this one it gets applied so easily. its like as though the bonds only affect hair, and rejects skin.
its also water soluble in that i easily washed it off with water only. good and bad la... its probably gonna fail at sports since it dissolves so easily.. gonna try on saturday for that. maybe the rate of drying is faster than rate of sweating. XD
Old 08-08-2013, 06:05 PM   #5126
Master Member

Hope i dont poison you with the next sentence, bro. Carbolic Silky Shampoo is also heading for its way into SG in September! Slowly releasing the new products one by one to keep the suspense. For people who have no idea what Carbolic Shampoo is, oneliner to describe will be it absorbs the dirty excess oils, cleans the scalp and provides protection for all types of hair. Suitable for all types of hair ranging from thinning to thick texture and dry to oily type.

When can I get this?
Old 08-08-2013, 06:28 PM   #5127
High Supremacy Member

oh ya that reminds me! i tired the vantachi clay sample from jh bro and damn i'm liking everything except the smell... why is it always the smell lol. this time its some watermelon bubblegum "fragrance"
this is the best **** for me so far lol

Last edited by netzach; 08-08-2013 at 07:20 PM..
Old 08-08-2013, 07:37 PM   #5128
Supremacy Member

Yup agree with what death mentioned too. They ask because they are obliged too. Imagine when you walk in with something in mind and the hairstylist cuts according to his/her suggestion in mind for you straight away. I guess most will be pissed off by that. Always try to throw back the question to someone if you don't have an answer in mind. I believe any qualified hairstylist will be able to make recommendations for you.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:37 PM   #5129
Supremacy Member

Thanks ljh for the sea salt spray and the sample just now! So Sorry was i late. Can't wait to go home and try it.
No worries bro. Looking forward to your reviews on them!
Old 08-08-2013, 07:41 PM   #5130
Supremacy Member

When can I get this?
Stocks for carbolic shampoo will be in during the month of Sept but stocks are very limited as i am just trying out the response and the product quality too this time round. To add on to what was mentioned previously, do not expect carbolic shampoo to smell good as its actually organic shampoo. The main and fundamental purpose of this charcoal shampoo is to remove the impurities from your hair and the odour stench from one's hair. Especially effective and useful if one has oily hair.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.