HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2013, 03:30 PM   #5146
Master Member

Apparently Su said my head and hair is suitable to keep the chrysanthemum head so I went ahead and cut short to let it regrow. Su said I should be able to get it after 3 or 4 months at the rate my hair grows.
Take picture and show us the ju hua tou when its fully grown, bro!
Old 09-08-2013, 03:31 PM   #5147
Master Member

Hi Leejhong,
Can text me too when the carbolic shampoo arrives? I want to try out something new. Thanks.
Sure bro. Will let u know first thing once it arrives in SG! Cheers.
Old 09-08-2013, 03:32 PM   #5148
Master Member

Ok, I'm keen to try as my organic shampoo is running out. How can I get this?
Stocks for carbolic silky shampoo 420ml will only reach SG in the month of Sept. Pm-ed you to get more contact information from you, bro! Cheers
Old 09-08-2013, 03:37 PM   #5149
Master Member

Soooo many ppl wan the q8 shampoo sia... liddat I think jh bro can repack and sell everyone smaller version first? Hahaha suddenly so hot
I really got limited quantities for this shampoo. It will be on first come first serve basis. Repacked versions will also be possible if more of you guys want to try it out. But you know la huh. Repacked versions though cheap, will tend to be slightly more expensive than if you buy in the full tub version.

On a side note, when it comes to controlling the oils in the hair, kanebo will surpass carbolic shampoo on this aspect. Kanebo removes the itchiness from the scalp, controls the excess oils and yet at the same time, provides moisturizing effect for the hair without feeling dry at all. Whereas carbolic shampoo is an organic shampoo that effectively and strongly removes impurities, cleanses the scalp and removes the stench from one's hair. If you are one with oily and thinning/fine hair, both products will be suitable for you.
Old 09-08-2013, 04:02 PM   #5150
Master Member

Nigelle DS TF Treatment

Nigelle DS TF Treatment will be placed on sale at $59.90 instead of $69.90 in conjunction with National Day Promotion 2013. If you're one with damaged/dry hair, split ends or frizzy hair, you will definitely say WOW to this product. Alternatively, if you want to pamper your gf, this can be one of the things to make their day as more often than not, their hair will always be long and requires religious hair care and protection.

Old 09-08-2013, 04:06 PM   #5151
Arch-Supremacy Member

I really got limited quantities for this shampoo. It will be on first come first serve basis. Repacked versions will also be possible if more of you guys want to try it out. But you know la huh. Repacked versions though cheap, will tend to be slightly more expensive than if you buy in the full tub version.

On a side note, when it comes to controlling the oils in the hair, kanebo will surpass carbolic shampoo on this aspect. Kanebo removes the itchiness from the scalp, controls the excess oils and yet at the same time, provides moisturizing effect for the hair without feeling dry at all. Whereas carbolic shampoo is an organic shampoo that effectively and strongly removes impurities, cleanses the scalp and removes the stench from one's hair. If you are one with oily and thinning/fine hair, both products will be suitable for you.
Old 09-08-2013, 04:46 PM   #5152

Nigelle DS TF Treatment will be placed on sale at $59.90 instead of $69.90 in conjunction with National Day Promotion 2013. If you're one with damaged/dry hair, split ends or frizzy hair, you will definitely say WOW to this product. Alternatively, if you want to pamper your gf, this can be one of the things to make their day as more often than not, their hair will always be long and requires religious hair care and protection.

digging that packaging!!
Old 09-08-2013, 05:24 PM   #5153
Master Member

But you know la huh. Repacked versions though cheap, will tend to be slightly more expensive than if you buy in the full tub version.
Hmm? Of cos la! I'm sure ppl understand also. Btw are you bringing in the conditioner too?
Old 09-08-2013, 05:54 PM   #5154
Arch-Supremacy Member

Been using the Kanebo for a few days, the smell is nice and hair seems less oily...overall quite worth it...got a small clay sample from jun hong together with the shampoo

Today just used the sample clay (called EBL) quite lasting hold (6am till now) although i use a bit of gastby spray together and easy to style my hair with it.

Junhong should be posting picture of that clay product here soon... Guys here should check it out....
Old 09-08-2013, 05:59 PM   #5155
Master Member

digging that packaging!!
YESS! The packaging itself is a beauty because girls are ultimately the more profitable sector as compared to guys when it comes to hair care. And because girls base almost everything on visual, thats why. Haha
Old 09-08-2013, 06:01 PM   #5156
Master Member

Hmm? Of cos la! I'm sure ppl understand also. Btw are you bringing in the conditioner too?
Q8 Conditioner? I might need to take a look and do some planning. Its definitely feasible because i always try to bring in some new products every now and then. I bring in, u buy from me hor bro. LOL
Old 09-08-2013, 06:08 PM   #5157
Master Member

Been using the Kanebo for a few days, the smell is nice and hair seems less oily...overall quite worth it...got a small clay sample from jun hong together with the shampoo

Today just used the sample clay (called EBL) quite lasting hold (6am till now) although i use a bit of gastby spray together and easy to style my hair with it.

Junhong should be posting picture of that clay product here soon... Guys here should check it out....
Once again, thanks for your positive reviews bro!

And i started to give out sample of a new product, EBL Head Colour Forced Finalizing Hair Clay 80g. As the name itself explains, it really allows one to pierce and structure any form of hairstyles, be it defying gravity or not, to last through the entire day. Very easy to use and i realized that it can in fact last pretty long (3months or even more if used daily). The hold itself is terrific and i myself am using it now everyday with medium hair length. Gives off a pleasant smell too but not kanebo smell aka shea butter. And yes, its to you netzach bro.

Just to add on that I am currently testing it out and will be giving out samples in the meantime to test the response. Stocks wont be in so soon, perhaps October or even November. And just to share how it looks like.

Old 09-08-2013, 06:51 PM   #5158
Master Member

Q8 Conditioner? I might need to take a look and do some planning. Its definitely feasible because i always try to bring in some new products every now and then. I bring in, u buy from me hor bro. LOL
Haha of cos! I find it funny to use separate shampoo and conditioner ma
Old 09-08-2013, 07:32 PM   #5159
Arch-Supremacy Member

so many hair products...need to clear my uevo gray, hairbond moulder and matt gum b4 getting more. no space already!
Old 09-08-2013, 07:37 PM   #5160
Great Supremacy Member

Take picture and show us the ju hua tou when its fully grown, bro!
Will do. Not an issue.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.