The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol! The first thing I saw was the brows too! Ahaha!

Eh gx no read de. He say his reservist thing how many times le hahaha

exterminazn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just met Jh to collect the PowerPoint spray. Promised to give him a field report! I was already late for 30mins yet he continue waiting for me, ultimate RESPECT! 1st plus point for awesome customer service

Now back to the FR: 1st look really is Korean model, no joke. Tall, Korean hairstyle, fit looking, face like angmoh too.

Handed me the PowerPoint spray, he even had it packed into a handmade pouch sewn by his mom! Incredible! 2nd plus point!

Taught me patiently on the usage of the product even though he got something on later! Got a few samples from him too! Awesome plus point 3!

Damage: 50 bucks for roughly 10mins
RTF: With such good service, why not. I may even buy for my gf to use!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haar attic looks good for a hair cut. 75 for 3 hair cut. Lol 25 each for cut wash blow. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.