HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-08-2013, 01:22 PM   #5266
Master Member

possible to use sea salt spray first then use a bit of mattifying powder to touch up parts I've missed?
I tried once and i couldnt get out of home unless i washed it off. Solely because they are substitutes and not complements. Yr hair will simply become too dry. Could lead to overworked hair if done excessively and repeatedly.
Old 14-08-2013, 05:20 PM   #5267
Master Member

Well I got it from Evanstyle and they did this to the hair and labeled it as a perm. What exactly are they using on his hair? I'd like to do this myself.

here is the site with bigger pictures. It kind of made his hair wavier. They did the same thing with almost all their haircuts and most are a lot wavier.
남자의 가치를 높이다.에반스타일.

Looks like a rebonding tbh

Chemicals used are the same as perming actually... full term is permanent rebonding

I think they put liddat then apply heat with the hood thing
Old 14-08-2013, 05:27 PM   #5268
Great Supremacy Member

my OS sea salt spray lasted me for few months sia.

the beautybay one better come fast. haha. i think my os spray at most 2-3weeks more.

i use 5-6 pumps. make my hair rather wet then blow dry, the hold will be stronger when pair with styling product.

saw slikhaar tv, the stylist wet the guy hair with sea salt spray and blow dry. finish off with HdF scheme cream, the hold quite good leh.. but when i use, quite chui. haha
Old 14-08-2013, 05:36 PM   #5269
Master Member

my OS sea salt spray lasted me for few months sia.

the beautybay one better come fast. haha. i think my os spray at most 2-3weeks more.

i use 5-6 pumps. make my hair rather wet then blow dry, the hold will be stronger when pair with styling product.

saw slikhaar tv, the stylist wet the guy hair with sea salt spray and blow dry. finish off with HdF scheme cream, the hold quite good leh.. but when i use, quite chui. haha
Use finish OS but new seasalt spray havent arrive, its okay ah bro. I still got instocks!

It actually depends on one's hair texture, i believe. Not everyone following the same routine will get similar results too.
Old 14-08-2013, 05:43 PM   #5270
Arch-Supremacy Member

might have to get another sea salt spray.... my whole family keep using mine

every morning/afternoon/evening come my room to 'borrow'

now left 1/3 bottle only. my brother went holiday even want to borrow the entire bottle. lucky i was at home and tell him i need to use, next time get spare bottle for him
Old 14-08-2013, 05:49 PM   #5271
Great Supremacy Member

now left 1/3 bottle only. my brother went holiday even want to borrow the entire bottle. lucky i was at home and tell him i need to use, next time get spare bottle for him
haha time to stock up!

when i go travelling, i sure transfer some into a smaller spray bottle. haha
Old 14-08-2013, 07:27 PM   #5272
Master Member

Glad to know that seasalt spray is working so well for you and your family! I am in the midst of devising a bundle package to make it even more price-attractive for you guys too.
stam likes this.
Old 14-08-2013, 09:02 PM   #5273
Arch-Supremacy Member

Glad to know that seasalt spray is working so well for you and your family! I am in the midst of devising a bundle package to make it even more price-attractive for you guys too.
stam likes this.
Old 14-08-2013, 09:13 PM   #5274
Arch-Supremacy Member

JHong, bro btw what's the estimated arrival date for the kanebo huh? damn miss the smell bro.

Old 14-08-2013, 09:47 PM   #5275
Master Member

JHong, bro btw what's the estimated arrival date for the kanebo huh? damn miss the smell bro.

Lol i thought u buy the bodyshop shea butter bodywash and scrub alr? Go smell that first. Should be around Mid September bro. So sorry for the long wait!
Old 14-08-2013, 10:28 PM   #5276
Arch-Supremacy Member

Lol i thought u buy the bodyshop shea butter bodywash and scrub alr? Go smell that first. Should be around Mid September bro. So sorry for the long wait!
No prob bro! Thanks for informing!
More intense mah the smell on both body & hair. HEHEHEHEHEHEGEHEHEHEHE.

Old 14-08-2013, 10:29 PM   #5277

Hi everyone

I am hoping to achieve a sidecomb wet hairstyle. Which hair gel or wax/clay should i complement with my osis + hairspray ? My hair keep fall off when using gatbsy gel , thinking if the problem lies on my thick hair.
Old 14-08-2013, 10:51 PM   #5278
Great Supremacy Member

Hi everyone

I am hoping to achieve a sidecomb wet hairstyle. Which hair gel or wax/clay should i complement with my osis + hairspray ? My hair keep fall off when using gatbsy gel , thinking if the problem lies on my thick hair.
use imperial hair classic pomade. let it dry naturally.
no spray needed. Just need to blow 80% dry hair and apply pomade and comb as needed.

Old 14-08-2013, 11:09 PM   #5279
Master Member

use imperial hair classic pomade. let it dry naturally.
no spray needed. Just need to blow 80% dry hair and apply pomade and comb as needed.

HOW DOES HIS SIDES STICK!?

and thats a huge comb lol
Old 14-08-2013, 11:11 PM   #5280
Arch-Supremacy Member

HOW DOES HIS SIDES STICK!?

and thats a huge comb lol
i see his hair not as thick and "stubborn"

my hair comb back can't stay and the side will stick out if short..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.