HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-08-2013, 08:47 PM   #5371
AT - DP Pilot

I feel that if you're going for such hairstyle, you should go for wilder colours. It will then bring out a different side of you. #JustSaying
i was blonde before this .

had a job interview so must go back to darker colors . didnt cut my hair for around 7-8 months and it went haywire . forced to wear a cap everywhere to keep it "tidy"
Old 19-08-2013, 10:27 PM   #5372
Great Supremacy Member

sup guys,

order the gold digger, should be here by Sep 2013. Stay tune for reviews! hope its as good as its look in the videos!

Your order # is: 700002260.

$26 per tub only. haha

anyway, to share, this looks good.

Last edited by gaoxing84; 19-08-2013 at 11:25 PM..
Old 20-08-2013, 09:36 AM   #5373
Master Member

sup guys,

order the gold digger, should be here by Sep 2013. Stay tune for reviews! hope its as good as its look in the videos!

Your order # is: 700002260.

$26 per tub only. haha

anyway, to share, this looks good.
The hold of 4 types of waxes, earth wax, microcrystalline wax, beeswax, carnuba wax. Plus the moisturisation of petroleum jelly, win liao lo
Old 20-08-2013, 09:45 AM   #5374
Great Supremacy Member

The hold of 4 types of waxes, earth wax, microcrystalline wax, beeswax, carnuba wax. Plus the moisturisation of petroleum jelly, win liao lo
for the gold digger? so epic ah? hahaha. can finally have a super long lasting pomp! haha
deaththeorist likes this.
Old 20-08-2013, 09:21 PM   #5375

Thanks to LJ and gaoxing for the advise!

May I know who can i get HDF quicksand from?
HDF Quicksand available at HairyPortal.

No need to pre order and wait. It is available now for mailing

Get it within 3 days with Ta Q Bin courier
erimin5 and deaththeorist like this.
Old 20-08-2013, 10:39 PM   #5376
Arch-Supremacy Member

any dudes here with the shaved sides hairstyle? How often do you go to the barber/hairdresser to get the sides shaved to maintain that look? Paying 10 bucks per week just to shave sides will surely add up in the long run.
Old 20-08-2013, 11:08 PM   #5377

any dudes here with the shaved sides hairstyle? How often do you go to the barber/hairdresser to get the sides shaved to maintain that look? Paying 10 bucks per week just to shave sides will surely add up in the long run.
Good question bro! Any skilled hairdresser that can charge little on shaving just the side. aha!

Last edited by hoesoverbros; 20-08-2013 at 11:12 PM..
Old 20-08-2013, 11:20 PM   #5378
Master Member

Nigelle Prejume Styling Wax 7

Kanebo acidic Shampoo, Carbolic Silky Shampoo, Eco Seasalt Spray, PowerPoint Hair Spray, Q8 Matte Hair Powder are expected to arrive pretty soon in SG!

Together with this shipment, you guys can also look forward to Nigelle Prejume Styling Wax 7. Super strong hold of holding factor 7 and once again, quantities for this is again very little. For people who knows Nigelle, its by the parent company of Milbon Professional (#1 in Japan). Quality wise is definitely excellent and its comparable to Nigelle Bold Make Clay; Prejume wax gives shine to one which allows a radiant and lively look to be portrayed. Here's a picture of it.

deaththeorist likes this.
Old 20-08-2013, 11:39 PM   #5379
Master Member

haha ya thats why i leaving it to grow out now... the interim damn cui lor! half fk down there -_-

btw i realized that my hair when unstyled looks like the photo that kuku beans posted, except that the shaved sides are all like 1cm now
Old 20-08-2013, 11:56 PM   #5380
Great Supremacy Member

Kanebo acidic Shampoo, Carbolic Silky Shampoo, Eco Seasalt Spray, PowerPoint Hair Spray, Q8 Matte Hair Powder are expected to arrive pretty soon in SG!

Together with this shipment, you guys can also look forward to Nigelle Prejume Styling Wax 7. Super strong hold of holding factor 7 and once again, quantities for this is again very little. For people who knows Nigelle, its by the parent company of Milbon Professional (#1 in Japan). Quality wise is definitely excellent and its comparable to Nigelle Bold Make Clay; Prejume wax gives shine to one which allows a radiant and lively look to be portrayed. Here's a picture of it.

where's my CHARCOAL shampoo! hahaha
paul mitchell going to finish fast. just now so tempted to hoot the giovanni tea tree shampoo! heng never!

anyway on the topic of sides,
my sides grow pretty fast also but i cut once a month so not too bad. haha won't out of shape so fast.
Old 21-08-2013, 12:15 AM   #5381
Supremacy Member

HDF Quicksand available at HairyPortal.

No need to pre order and wait. It is available now for mailing

Get it within 3 days with Ta Q Bin courier
Thanks zish82 for the Quicksand. I just received it via Ta Q Bin after two days including weekend.

My review for Prejume Styling Wax 7 when I used it last year.

Just a feedback after using Prejume Styling Wax 7.

It is a matte type wax, having quite strong holding power with a green apple smell and very easy to wash off.
zish82 likes this.
Old 21-08-2013, 12:18 AM   #5382
Supremacy Member

buy battery operated shaver n ask girlfren or mum or brother sister shave for u lah
Old 21-08-2013, 05:59 AM   #5383
Arch-Supremacy Member

Old 21-08-2013, 11:02 AM   #5384
Arch-Supremacy Member

prejume is fairly ok but didnt like it cos too greasy/shiny
Old 21-08-2013, 12:12 PM   #5385
Supremacy Member

where's my CHARCOAL shampoo! hahaha
paul mitchell going to finish fast. just now so tempted to hoot the giovanni tea tree shampoo! heng never!

anyway on the topic of sides,
my sides grow pretty fast also but i cut once a month so not too bad. haha won't out of shape so fast.
gao xing kor kor everytime go where cut hair de???
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.