HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-08-2013, 10:32 AM   #5461
Master Member

Anyone knows where I can buy Lucido hair spray products?
They are pretty common in drugstores such as Watsons/Guardians. Hopping onto the issue of female hairsprays which are of lighter strength control and pleasant smell (of course guys can use too), there's another alternative for consideration too. VOI hairspray from Malaysia. Received very positive reviews and feedback from females especially.

Old 26-08-2013, 10:33 AM   #5462
Master Member

Except for q8 matt 3 hair powder! Easy as pie to apply and wash off. Easier than sea spray cos dun even need to care about spraying onto forehead or what. I'm confident you'll enjoy it yourself when it arrives
Yeah this is another product that i myself am hoping to try it out. Very interesting concept of using seasalt in the form of powder.
Old 26-08-2013, 06:25 PM   #5463

where did you buy the perm cream from" whats the name? I'm really interested in trying it out for myself too! always have the problem of sides sticking out!
Old 26-08-2013, 10:39 PM   #5464

where did you buy the perm cream from" whats the name? I'm really interested in trying it out for myself too! always have the problem of sides sticking out!
bought it from here.

Qoo10-Singapore - Body Care / Diet - DK Fast Side Hair Down Perm

if you don't mind meeting me at my convenience i can let you try some.
Old 27-08-2013, 12:37 AM   #5465
Supremacy Member

I wanna cut this kind of hairstyle, any sample photos? Men's.

thanks

Old 27-08-2013, 03:07 AM   #5466
Arch-Supremacy Member

I seen a guy with that haircut in a seminar before(first pic)
Old 27-08-2013, 10:59 AM   #5467
Great Supremacy Member

just show pic to hairstylist.
but not easy to put this hairstyle off.
Old 27-08-2013, 01:43 PM   #5468

I wanna cut this kind of hairstyle, any sample photos? Men's.

thanks
Actually this just a undercut hairstyle where most people will back comb it for a quiff like hairstyle. If you just blow dry to your side part and leave it flat, you can achieve what you want.

Old 27-08-2013, 04:34 PM   #5469

Hey people! for those who pre-ordered the quicksand from me, my supplier finally shipped out my order. Highly possible will receive by this week, w will mail out the order die die by this week. So stay calm and chill. Peace!

Last few days for the 2 jug for $45 SGD promotion, will stop the promo once we receive the stocks. Thanks you!
Old 27-08-2013, 06:54 PM   #5470
Arch-Supremacy Member

They are pretty common in drugstores such as Watsons/Guardians. Hopping onto the issue of female hairsprays which are of lighter strength control and pleasant smell (of course guys can use too), there's another alternative for consideration too. VOI hairspray from Malaysia. Received very positive reviews and feedback from females especially.

Bro, have this female hairspray on hand? I would love to get one of em.
Old 27-08-2013, 07:26 PM   #5471
Master Member

Bro, have this female hairspray on hand? I would love to get one of em.
Yes bro. Just sold off couple of bottles and kept one for myself too. The hold itself is decent enough and it dries fast so no "gelling" up of hair in any way. Also gives a slight luminous finish which plays it just right there. But i particularly love the nozzle though. It dispenses the liquid particular powerfully in a wide dimension. With such wider distribution, you can better how much exactly to use and avoid freezing of hair too.

Bro, i can dump tgther with ur kanebo shampoo and will be giving u free upgrade to registered postage. On a side note, u can consider if u wanna get seasalt spray tgther too. Got 5%bundle discount now.
Old 27-08-2013, 07:57 PM   #5472
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yes bro. Just sold off couple of bottles and kept one for myself too. The hold itself is decent enough and it dries fast so no "gelling" up of hair in any way. Also gives a slight luminous finish which plays it just right there. But i particularly love the nozzle though. It dispenses the liquid particular powerfully in a wide dimension. With such wider distribution, you can better how much exactly to use and avoid freezing of hair too.

Bro, i can dump tgther with ur kanebo shampoo and will be giving u free upgrade to registered postage. On a side note, u can consider if u wanna get seasalt spray tgther too. Got 5%bundle discount now.
female hairsprays + pleasant smell = keywords for me.

bro, I'll take the kanebo + female hairspray. mind sms-ing me the extra amount to transfer to you? THANKK KIEW WELLY MUCHIEE!!

Old 27-08-2013, 11:19 PM   #5473
Great Supremacy Member

woohoo! gold digger is here! shall try it tmr!

edit - damn touchscreen keyboard
deaththeorist likes this.

Last edited by gaoxing84; 28-08-2013 at 11:04 AM..
Old 28-08-2013, 10:25 AM   #5474
Master Member

woohoo! gold digger is here! shall dry it tmr!
First impression lai lai
Old 28-08-2013, 11:20 AM   #5475
Great Supremacy Member

REVIEW OF THE GOLD DIGGER!

Just received the Gold Digger By Vilain. took them less than 2 weeks to deliver from Denmark. Thumbs up!
Design of the container i guess they got the idea from Sebastian craft clay.

First Smell impression - hardly any smell, hmm can't make up what smell it is but its definitely not smelly. very mild smell (maybe butter not definitely not shea butter)

First impression, the texture of the product looks like HdF sponge wax but once you dig it out, it will feel like the Sebastian craft clay. Very thick and very heavy clay feel. This is kinda different from the usual HdF product i used. It's so strong (stronger than Sebastian Craft Clay) that you need a little strength to emusify the product in your hands, got to rub till it's a little warm before applying. This product dries up really fast so once it's in your hands, must quickly apply into your hair. It's so darn strong till you need a little strength to power it thru your hair. Shaping and styling of hair is as easy as the videos we watch on Slikhaar Tv, they didn't oversell their product. Totally matte look. You can have the sleek matte look, beach style or even wild hair do, this product will certainly hold it. Very dry product, comparable to Uevo Grey and Nigelle Bold Make Clay (maybe even drier).

One of the strongest product i have ever used (even stronger than the old Sebastian Xtah Clay)

From what i read, maybe having a few tiny drops of water will work the product better and will help give you some time to style before it dries up. I still prefer to have no water though.

so far from 7am till now, my hair hasn't really flopped, even my long fringe sticks to the side and my sides that are shaved, grew out is still pressed down in place.

Will update if it's easy to wash off using normal shampoo.

*buyer beware - this is damn strong clay. Not suitable for people with really fine hair, other than that, i would recommend people to dry, it's quite cheap, 24 bucks after shipping.

I think there's a promo for buy 10 tubs. I can help order if got 10 people interested. I don't earn but i get the free KMS styling spray (as profit, haha)
Need 10 to fill up the order and we can go order! total 130 Euros + shipping,1 around 25 sgd odd? PM me or text me 96927419

Last edited by gaoxing84; 28-08-2013 at 02:54 PM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.