Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-08-2013, 02:37 PM   #5476
Great Supremacy Member

i can confirm 4 products i will keep and use
Gold Digger by Vilain
Hanz de Fuko Quicksand
Hanz de Fuko Sponge wax (not sure if i should continue to buy sponge wax or mix quicksand with gold digger, tough choice. one day must dry quicksand + gold digger mix, if good, can skip on spongewax alr)
Imperial Barber Classic Pomade
Old 28-08-2013, 02:56 PM   #5477

Hello guys, where can i buy redken products?
Old 28-08-2013, 03:01 PM   #5478
Great Supremacy Member

Wah gaoxing, you're really the king of hair product sia.
Old 28-08-2013, 03:05 PM   #5479
Great Supremacy Member

Hello guys, where can i buy redken products?
swanston at chinatown or beauty language.
if you stay near tampines, tampines one shopping more outside daiso got 1 beauty store sell quite a few redken products.

Wah gaoxing, you're really the king of hair product sia.
lol where got sia. it's a sudden craze. like it's time for me to play around with my hair before i go bald. hahaha
Old 28-08-2013, 03:29 PM   #5480
Great Supremacy Member

lol where got sia. it's a sudden craze. like it's time for me to play around with my hair before i go bald. hahaha
Buy for me new cues leh. I no money to spare unlike you.
Old 28-08-2013, 03:29 PM   #5481
Supremacy Member

REVIEW OF THE GOLD DIGGER!

Just received the Gold Digger By Vilain. took them less than 2 weeks to deliver from Denmark. Thumbs up!
Design of the container i guess they got the idea from Sebastian craft clay.

First Smell impression - hardly any smell, hmm can't make up what smell it is but its definitely not smelly. very mild smell (maybe butter not definitely not shea butter)

First impression, the texture of the product looks like HdF sponge wax but once you dig it out, it will feel like the Sebastian craft clay. Very thick and very heavy clay feel. This is kinda different from the usual HdF product i used. It's so strong (stronger than Sebastian Craft Clay) that you need a little strength to emusify the product in your hands, got to rub till it's a little warm before applying. This product dries up really fast so once it's in your hands, must quickly apply into your hair. It's so darn strong till you need a little strength to power it thru your hair. Shaping and styling of hair is as easy as the videos we watch on Slikhaar Tv, they didn't oversell their product. Totally matte look. You can have the sleek matte look, beach style or even wild hair do, this product will certainly hold it. Very dry product, comparable to Uevo Grey and Nigelle Bold Make Clay (maybe even drier).

One of the strongest product i have ever used (even stronger than the old Sebastian Xtah Clay)

From what i read, maybe having a few tiny drops of water will work the product better and will help give you some time to style before it dries up. I still prefer to have no water though.

so far from 7am till now, my hair hasn't really flopped, even my long fringe sticks to the side and my sides that are shaved, grew out is still pressed down in place.

Will update if it's easy to wash off using normal shampoo.

*buyer beware - this is damn strong clay. Not suitable for people with really fine hair, other than that, i would recommend people to dry, it's quite cheap, 24 bucks after shipping.

I think there's a promo for buy 10 tubs. I can help order if got 10 people interested. I don't earn but i get the free KMS styling spray (as profit, haha)
Need 10 to fill up the order and we can go order! total 130 Euros + shipping,1 around 25 sgd odd? PM me or text me 96927419

wahhhh if my hair use this sure drop like hell!!!!
Old 28-08-2013, 03:35 PM   #5482
Great Supremacy Member

wahhhh if my hair use this sure drop like hell!!!!
actually depends, if you use abit, shld be quite good. very strong! last longer.
but finish your quicksand first. haha or u want to cocktail both them also can.
i am gonna dry on friday. haha

quicksand help to soothe the applying process, not so hard.

Buy for me new cues leh. I no money to spare unlike you.
haha wah lao. i don't play pool or billiard alr. haha hair product cheap cheap la. haha $20+ can last so long
Old 28-08-2013, 03:43 PM   #5483
Great Supremacy Member

haha wah lao. i don't play pool or billiard alr. haha hair product cheap cheap la. haha $20+ can last so long
I can train my pool/snooker for 5 hours with $20+.

How come quit playing?
Old 28-08-2013, 03:52 PM   #5484

Nakano wax & Schwarzkopf spray

I have just gotten Nakano wax and Schwarzkopf Root Lift and Bodifying spray from soonw29 and would like to share my review about them. Found both products complement well for quiff styling. They keep all the hair in place while maintaining volume. Both have very nice smell, even nicer than Joico Ice in my opinion. I have thick and straight hair so I am not sure about the results on other hair type.

Nakano has a sticky body and thus useful to hold stubborn hair down. It gives a slight gloss finish which makes the hairstyle slicker and suitable for office and elegant style. If you are looking for matt finish I suggest other wax such as joico instead.

Schwarzkopf Root Lift and Bodifying spray is a must to have for styling quiff. It is a sea salt spray equivalent. Just like other sea salt spray, it is applied on towel-dry hair and then blown dry into quiff shape. Works like magic as it keeps the stubborn strands at the sides and back well in the position that I have blown dry. Makes my quiff styling very fast; in less than 10mins.

In all, if you are going for back comb or quiff, a sea salt spray will definitely help tremendously. This is just my review on these 2 products, you might not need to get the same brand but strongly recommend a sea salt spray if you are having trouble doing a perfect quiff.
Old 28-08-2013, 04:19 PM   #5485
Supremacy Member

actually depends, if you use abit, shld be quite good. very strong! last longer.
but finish your quicksand first. haha or u want to cocktail both them also can.
i am gonna dry on friday. haha

quicksand help to soothe the applying process, not so hard.
dun wan my hair is really thin de....
Old 28-08-2013, 04:26 PM   #5486
Great Supremacy Member

dun wan my hair is really thin de....
stick to quicksand. quicksand quite soft.. if compare. sponge wax also.

I can train my pool/snooker for 5 hours with $20+.

How come quit playing?
haha last time young play for leisure, not competitively la

you is going for PRO level. different. snooker world series
Old 28-08-2013, 04:27 PM   #5487
Great Supremacy Member

haha last time young play for leisure, not competitively la

you is going for PRO level. different. snooker world series
I also play for leisure what. Who told you I'm going for pro level?
Old 28-08-2013, 04:28 PM   #5488
Great Supremacy Member

I have just gotten Nakano wax and Schwarzkopf Root Lift and Bodifying spray from soonw29 and would like to share my review about them. Found both products complement well for quiff styling. They keep all the hair in place while maintaining volume. Both have very nice smell, even nicer than Joico Ice in my opinion. I have thick and straight hair so I am not sure about the results on other hair type.

Nakano has a sticky body and thus useful to hold stubborn hair down. It gives a slight gloss finish which makes the hairstyle slicker and suitable for office and elegant style. If you are looking for matt finish I suggest other wax such as joico instead.

Schwarzkopf Root Lift and Bodifying spray is a must to have for styling quiff. It is a sea salt spray equivalent. Just like other sea salt spray, it is applied on towel-dry hair and then blown dry into quiff shape. Works like magic as it keeps the stubborn strands at the sides and back well in the position that I have blown dry. Makes my quiff styling very fast; in less than 10mins.

In all, if you are going for back comb or quiff, a sea salt spray will definitely help tremendously. This is just my review on these 2 products, you might not need to get the same brand but strongly recommend a sea salt spray if you are having trouble doing a perfect quiff.
hair shot? haha i am learning to do a quiff.
mine always chui. haha

i think sea salt spray better, natural. the one you using is like mousse. but also works la. haha
Old 28-08-2013, 04:29 PM   #5489
Great Supremacy Member

I also play for leisure what. Who told you I'm going for pro level?
train 5 hours leh! haha.. i train basketball also never so hiong. haha

play punch with people la, can play for free.
Old 28-08-2013, 04:30 PM   #5490
Great Supremacy Member

train 5 hours leh! haha.. i train basketball also never so hiong. haha

play punch with people la, can play for free.
Give me train outdoor sports, 5 hours also cannot lar. During NS time shouldn't be a problem though but now lim bek liao.

Play punch with me lar. 1 point 50c also can. Highest I played was show hand though. Cue vs cue.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.