The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lemme guess! today........ gx is wearing a slick back that is displaced 10degrees from the vertical :s13: with a tiny bit of extra pomp up top

lol. spot on. that's the only thing.. unless i go for side quiff. lol but that one sibei lazy to do. haha

IMG_00000339_zps7d33a7a5.jpg

something like this but varies day to day. lol

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
final thoughts on my brief endeavour with toweldried>gd. this is the way to go if you want a weaker hold and a matte-r finish. Probably a uevo grey level of hold, and definitely more matte than gd(regular).

Bro, i still prefer your look when you applied GD onto dry hair. This looks like you are just out of swimming pool. Reminds me of one friend back in school though. :s13:

Ooo wet is shinier for you?

Correct me if i am wrong. I always believed that it will look shinier if you apply styling products on damp hair. No way you will look matte when you apply onto damp hair. :s11:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah. still got variation on different day. :D

lol, hard to make it the same, sometimes more pomp in the middle, sometimes more pomp towards the side.

some time just do side quiff.. lol sometimes chui cause bad hair day.

for example today! hahaha

speed4500

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol, hard to make it the same, sometimes more pomp in the middle, sometimes more pomp towards the side.

some time just do side quiff.. lol sometimes chui cause bad hair day.

for example today! hahaha

i think my forehead too high for that kind of hairstyle :(

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Bro, i still prefer your look when you applied GD onto dry hair. This looks like you are just out of swimming pool. Reminds me of one friend back in school though. :s13:
hahaha well i was at home for the most part of ytd anyway xD

Correct me if i am wrong. I always believed that it will look shinier if you apply styling products on damp hair. No way you will look matte when you apply onto damp hair. :s11:
hmm... it was certainly more matte ytd. well of cos it looked more glossy while still wet, but when dry it looked more matte. dunno. maybe cos the product was more evenly distributed and wasnt allowed at stay close tgt to have that sheen?

havent tried SSS>gd without the drying inbetween

Last edited:

Hahahehe

Reaction score
Hi fellow forumers!

I'm not the kind of guy who is into styling my hair but I'm definitely a HUGE sucker for fragrance haha!

As such, I'm wondering whether the experts here can recommend an awesome shampoo and/or conditioner (either wash or leave-in) that has:
(1) an out-of-the-world smell; and
(2) lasts for a long time!

Both factors are equally important (because what's the point of smelling awersome for only 10minutes after you step out of the shower right?). I know that there have been rave reviews about the kanebo shampoo but there are no indications as to whether it fits the bill lol.

Please offer suggestions, thanks!!!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi fellow forumers!

I'm not the kind of guy who is into styling my hair but I'm definitely a HUGE sucker for fragrance haha!

As such, I'm wondering whether the experts here can recommend an awesome shampoo and/or conditioner (either wash or leave-in) that has:

Both factors are equally important (because what's the point of smelling awersome for only 10minutes after you step out of the shower right?). I know that there have been rave reviews about the kanebo shampoo but there are no indications as to whether it fits the bill lol.

I SWEAR KANEBO WILL FIT THE BILL. IF YOU LIKE SHEA BUTTER, YOU'RE GONNA LIKE THIS! :s22::s22::s12::s12:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi fellow forumers!

Kanebo shampoo not only helps to effectively remove impurities and oils from the hair, but also helps to control the excess oils in one's hair. On top of these cleansing properties that it has, it also adequately moisturizes your hair such that you will feel your hair being silky smooth after shower. I must say that it will definitely allows you to be relaxed after usage. :)

And now to your main concern, fragrance. Kanebo is capable of staying on your hair for a considerable period of time. Rest assured that it wont be just 10mins but definitely longer than that. I don't dare to say that its out of the world smell but definitely pleasant enough to please most of the noses around here. You can check this page out for the collective reviews on the shampoo:
KANEBO LISSAGE VOGNE ACIDIC SHAMPOO 800ML (pH 5.5) - ThePrettyJerk

On a side note, Kanebo conditioner will be here soon too. Do stay tuned to it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.