Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-08-2013, 10:39 PM   #5521
Honorary Member

also, is Giovanni hair products good?
Old 28-08-2013, 10:53 PM   #5522
Master Member

which hairstyle to go for? sorry cant find guy pic, only managed to find girl's short hairstyle on the internet! guy short shaved hair all like military crew cut or quiff that kind.

suitable for what face shape?

cant wait for my head shave tomorrow. its now or never. gonna be my shortest hair ever since BMT. hope I can pull off the look?

been wanting to try this for quite some time but no courage to do so.

by the way, how to ask for the shortest shave that the hairdresser have? is their shortest clippers same or shorter than NS botak kind?

3rd one! DO IT DO IT DO IT! definitely shorter than bmt. but then it tapers off. they'll use a comb instead of the presets

dun have guy meh? i wanted to cut this hair btw.... some kpop guy apparently

Last edited by deaththeorist; 28-08-2013 at 10:55 PM..
Old 28-08-2013, 10:53 PM   #5523
Master Member

lets say if hair long, and the fringe keeps irritating my eye, is there any products that isnt harmful that i can apply to my hair so that it can stay away from my eye before i go to bed and doesnt leave any residue on the bed sheet?
hairclip. u know the tiak tiak kind?
Old 28-08-2013, 10:55 PM   #5524
Master Member

any wax thats stronger the uevo grey but weaker than the gold digger?
Never try out Gold Digger before but most probably, you can check out Syoss Ture Wax, Nigelle Prejume Styling Wax 7 or Nigelle Bold Make Clay. All of these are top grade styling products which comes with very strong hold. Of course there will be other factors that come into play so it really depends on your ultimate needs too.
kingcarlos likes this.
Old 28-08-2013, 10:57 PM   #5525
Master Member

if long hair suddenly cut shaved short, afraid cant get used to it leh.

ever since after NS n ROD no need reservice, have been keeping long Japanese/Korean kinda hairstyle. as I m not working in office job, can get to keep long hair.

if long hair shaved extremely short, (done that many years ago during NS), the scalp will feel itchy or tingling, or will sunburn if expose to sun?

too drastic change will people comment or wont recognize me?

lol
One sentence for you bro.

Changes entail adventures.

Its okay to be wrong so just do it. Who knows.
Old 28-08-2013, 10:58 PM   #5526
Master Member

Tell me about it.... jhong couldn't recognise me T.T...

Refreshing feeling la I would say.... not as bad as bmt that scalp irritation though

Haha that's why I suggested you do the long fringe one. Keep some length there!
In fact, death looked even yandao the second time that i saw him after unable to recognize him. Thumbs up!
Old 28-08-2013, 11:01 PM   #5527
Master Member

lets say if hair long, and the fringe keeps irritating my eye, is there any products that isnt harmful that i can apply to my hair so that it can stay away from my eye before i go to bed and doesnt leave any residue on the bed sheet?
What is the fundamental purpose in applying this before going to bed? Hair serum? If its serum, like what death mentioned, use the hairclip to clip it up after application. IMO, no matter what products u use, they all have one thing in common. Chemicals. So i dont really think there's any that cant pose any harm to your eyes. Question here is the severity.
Old 28-08-2013, 11:03 PM   #5528
Master Member

wah the hair cut damn gangster
Can't help but to agree too. But if your work doesn't restrict you, why not? You can always snip it off if it doesn't turn out well eventually. Long fringe comes in different patterns. The one posted by death makes a huge lot of difference over here IMO.
Old 28-08-2013, 11:08 PM   #5529

Why not just use some water and comb it back?
Old 28-08-2013, 11:13 PM   #5530

Never try out Gold Digger before but most probably, you can check out Syoss Ture Wax, Nigelle Prejume Styling Wax 7 or Nigelle Bold Make Clay. All of these are top grade styling products which comes with very strong hold. Of course there will be other factors that come into play so it really depends on your ultimate needs too.
thanks for the recommendation. i prefer matte ones and those that can last even with sweating. currently using uevo grey which is gd if not sweating too much but cant last after exercise
Old 28-08-2013, 11:15 PM   #5531
Honorary Member

hairclip. u know the tiak tiak kind?
What is the fundamental purpose in applying this before going to bed? Hair serum? If its serum, like what death mentioned, use the hairclip to clip it up after application. IMO, no matter what products u use, they all have one thing in common. Chemicals. So i dont really think there's any that cant pose any harm to your eyes. Question here is the severity.
hmm.. hairclip ah..

Why not just use some water and comb it back?
will drop downwards
Old 28-08-2013, 11:17 PM   #5532
Supremacy Member

3rd one! DO IT DO IT DO IT! definitely shorter than bmt. but then it tapers off. they'll use a comb instead of the presets

dun have guy meh? i wanted to cut this hair btw.... some kpop guy apparently
ok this is my before hair btw, pic taken 1 week ago. I wonder after cut will look like how?

Old 28-08-2013, 11:30 PM   #5533
Arch-Supremacy Member

waiting for kanebo + female hairspray

leejhong likes this.
Old 28-08-2013, 11:30 PM   #5534

Checking back in! Os spray does have gel ingredients inside! Product is doing what it says it does!

Cannot only use the salts cos the concentration that's required to give the same effect will probably mess with hair big time ba

hahah. bro, thanks for finding the facts to back me up.
gaoxing84 likes this.
Old 28-08-2013, 11:31 PM   #5535
Master Member

ok this is my before hair btw, pic taken 1 week ago. I wonder after cut will look like how?

u got a high natural part.... thats problematic.... my natural part is only 1 inch away from where the shaved part ends and already its quite hard to keep it where its supposed to be....

urs so high can do the skrillex shave xD

Last edited by deaththeorist; 29-08-2013 at 12:16 AM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.