HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-08-2013, 11:36 PM   #5536
Master Member

thanks for the recommendation. i prefer matte ones and those that can last even with sweating. currently using uevo grey which is gd if not sweating too much but cant last after exercise
In this case, i wouldnt recommend you to go for wax. Clay will be a better candidate for you as it gives a matte texture finish and it comes with stronger hold too. Wax is usually accompanied by slight shine and is generally wetter than clay too. Especially so if u are sweating and u will definitely want to avoid to have a shiny look too. Lots of hair clay products out there. If u are lost for choices, you can consider trying out Vifa Molding Clay Extra Hold. Usually i use this if i am doing sports. Nigelle Bold Make will not serve you too well in this context. Hope it helps!
kingcarlos likes this.
Old 28-08-2013, 11:36 PM   #5537
Supremacy Member

huh what skillex shave? dun understand leh
Old 28-08-2013, 11:46 PM   #5538
Master Member

ok this is my before hair btw, pic taken 1 week ago. I wonder after cut will look like how?

To be honest, i think its good that you want to go for a haircut. Your current hairstyle is very thick at the sides. You have straight hair obviously so its gonna to be heavy especially when its long and thick. Hence, looking flat and no texture at all. Go for a hairstyle that is short on the sides, ie undercut. U can choose to leave ur fringe down or up, thats pretty okay. And more imptly, layered the top area of ur hair. But i am guessing that u will want to leave it down coz your forehead is pretty high. I too have this problem so i can share a simple tip with you with my 2cents worth of opinions. Blow dry your hair by blowing ur fringe to the left first then alternate the blow drying to the right. Repeat this pattern for a few times and it helps to cover the sides well enough. Of course, pair it with seasalt spray after ur haircut will be fabulous.
Old 28-08-2013, 11:46 PM   #5539
Great Supremacy Member

any wax thats stronger the uevo grey but weaker than the gold digger?
Hmm try nigelle bold make clay. Uevo grey is damn strong already actually.
kingcarlos likes this.
Old 28-08-2013, 11:47 PM   #5540
Great Supremacy Member

Seems like the hair accessory industry just got more competitive after a few of gaoxing's review.
No la. lol sharing what I have. Lol
Old 28-08-2013, 11:49 PM   #5541
Great Supremacy Member

One sentence for you bro.

Changes entail adventures.

Its okay to be wrong so just do it. Who knows.
True that. Hair can grow back one. Try th third one, if your face can pull it off means really Yan dao kia
Old 28-08-2013, 11:49 PM   #5542
Master Member

waiting for kanebo + female hairspray

Bro, how about your red eco sea salt spray? Lol
Old 28-08-2013, 11:50 PM   #5543
Great Supremacy Member

thanks for the recommendation. i prefer matte ones and those that can last even with sweating. currently using uevo grey which is gd if not sweating too much but cant last after exercise
Try lolane gel gum. I gym alr the hair still stay. Lol
Old 28-08-2013, 11:56 PM   #5544
Great Supremacy Member

huh what skillex shave? dun understand leh
Go google this name and you will find out

Btw...... The final review of the gold digger - simply amazing, I never outsell the product itself. Whole day no flop, no hair spray needed, no fray hair flyaways! Best part, water soluble. 1 wash using normal shampoo.

Woohoo! 10 tubs! Any? Best if ppl here can bring in and sell locally. 1 product to rule it all.
But i still prefer a range for me to choose from!
Pomade, quicksand and gold digger!

Friday test gold digger + quicksand! If Swee, no need buy sponge wax lo! Save money!
deaththeorist likes this.
Old 29-08-2013, 12:00 AM   #5545
Greater Supremacy Member

Can't help but to agree too. But if your work doesn't restrict you, why not? You can always snip it off if it doesn't turn out well eventually. Long fringe comes in different patterns. The one posted by death makes a huge lot of difference over here IMO.
I will be kicked out of the house
Old 29-08-2013, 12:59 AM   #5546
Arch-Supremacy Member

Bro, how about your red eco sea salt spray? Lol
Oh yes bro, red Eco sea salt too! I want! I like the fugging red bottle. Hehehe.
The current sea salt spray 3/4 left. 2-3 pumps + blow dry and I'm good everyday and everynight lol.
Old 29-08-2013, 01:00 AM   #5547
Master Member

just wack golddigger only! hahaha

btw it smells like my nivea deodorant sia o.0

also, i feel that uevo grey's hold is pretty weak in terms of maximum holds (as in each brand always have their own max hold right? i think uevo's max got room for improvement). fudge's matthed extra can be considered an improvement in hold strength, but if u have fine hair that can break easily... the application will yank off more than a few strands...
kingcarlos likes this.
Old 29-08-2013, 01:09 AM   #5548
Master Member

Go google this name and you will find out

Btw...... The final review of the gold digger - simply amazing, I never outsell the product itself. Whole day no flop, no hair spray needed, no fray hair flyaways! Best part, water soluble. 1 wash using normal shampoo.

Woohoo! 10 tubs! Any? Best if ppl here can bring in and sell locally. 1 product to rule it all.
But i still prefer a range for me to choose from!
Pomade, quicksand and gold digger!

Friday test gold digger + quicksand! If Swee, no need buy sponge wax lo! Save money!
Your reviews are really very tempting each time.

Because of your review, i hooted quicksand. Now you make me wanna hoot this as well. What is the damage for this wax?
Old 29-08-2013, 07:33 AM   #5549
Great Supremacy Member

Your reviews are really very tempting each time.

Because of your review, i hooted quicksand. Now you make me wanna hoot this as well. What is the damage for this wax?
Same la. you also managed to gian me to hoot my rig with a best gpu over at hwc last year. Hahaa if you rmb still.

Oh is ard 25. I estimate la. but confirm not more than 27. No profit.

I love the product as much as I love Leejhong salt spray when he intro me.
Old 29-08-2013, 07:35 AM   #5550
Great Supremacy Member

just wack golddigger only! hahaha

btw it smells like my nivea deodorant sia o.0

also, i feel that uevo grey's hold is pretty weak in terms of maximum holds (as in each brand always have their own max hold right? i think uevo's max got room for improvement). fudge's matthed extra can be considered an improvement in hold strength, but if u have fine hair that can break easily... the application will yank off more than a few strands...
Uevo smells good to me but ya, abit weak. Gold digger is like Uevo grey + sponge wax + pomade all into 1. Haha ya. Gold digger smell when first apply, no smell, after that got smell
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.