HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-08-2013, 07:33 PM   #5581
Great Supremacy Member

Hmm... quicksand keeps my hair strands separate leh... cos its not a wax. Doesn't have that clumping effect. seriously its sand. A special type of superfine sand
Haha. Yes that's why must mix tgt with sponge wax for Asian to get the full effect.

Ang moh hair thicker and softer that's why quicksand enough alr.
Old 29-08-2013, 07:36 PM   #5582
Great Supremacy Member

My hair forever standing so I don't need 1 that actually has that strength to hold my hair up. I need 1 stronger enough to bond them together. Uevo grey is good enough and I like a matte look. I'm looking at Quicksand mainly because of the additional volume effect.
Bro to be serious ah, use gold digger. I don't think u need hairspray with it. Haha. It can clump hair tgt quite well. But if u want volume, set in your quicksand fast and spray.

My osis+ keep at home no use alr. Lol still got 1/2 bottle left
Old 29-08-2013, 07:37 PM   #5583
Great Supremacy Member

his hair more pom than justin timberlake de....
I like seh. Haha the pomp just nice effect. Best worn with a suit
Old 29-08-2013, 07:39 PM   #5584
Great Supremacy Member

Btw just a update. Left 2 more gold digger. Anyone want, I can help hoot another 10 tub. Btw I tried asking for bulk purchase. They say need min 5000 + business address Omg lol
Old 29-08-2013, 07:39 PM   #5585
Master Member

Really meh? Haha koba do for me using grey quite strong. Maybe they spam lol
Haha maybe... hmm gotta reevaluate my perception of fudge matthed too. My only experience of that also salon one. Not theirs they just spam make until come out u happy can liao hahahaha

And I agree with u that he should use gold digger. But if he like the hairspray can continue la. Gold digger can bunch up hair nicely! Got abit of the pomade effect. Gold digger doesn't really lock hair in place leh.. strong wind blow sure gg. Hairspray can prevent abit.

Also hor, I think it's not water soluble la! Inside all the ingredients not water soluble one. I use water only can't rinse off also. Which is good! For sports. But really super easy to wash off! I think largely cos we only need to use a little tiny bit.

Last edited by deaththeorist; 29-08-2013 at 07:49 PM..
Old 29-08-2013, 07:55 PM   #5586
Great Supremacy Member

Haha maybe... hmm gotta reevaluate my perception of fudge matthed too. My only experience of that also salon one. Not theirs they just spam make until come out u happy can liao hahahaha

And I agree with u that he should use gold digger. But if he like the hairspray can continue la. Gold digger can bunch up hair nicely! Got abit of the pomade effect. Gold digger doesn't really lock hair in place leh.. strong wind blow sure gg. Hairspray can prevent abit.

Also hor, I think it's not water soluble la! Inside all the ingredients not water soluble one. I use water only can't rinse off also. Which is good! For sports. But really super easy to wash off! I think largely cos we only need to use a little tiny bit.
I use a reasonable amount la. Not so niao. Lasted me from day to night, with wind and everything. A little drizzle when I went for lunch. But even with win, all I need is a light rake thru my hair and I am done. Haha I also like the effect it gives. Got to give it to the slikhaar brothers.

I rinse with water and normal shampoo to test and it's gone with the foam. Haha

Hairspray locks in the hair, not really nice for the style I am going for. Natural best!
Old 29-08-2013, 08:03 PM   #5587
Master Member

I use a reasonable amount la. Not so niao. Lasted me from day to night, with wind and everything. A little drizzle when I went for lunch. But even with win, all I need is a light rake thru my hair and I am done. Haha I also like the effect it gives. Got to give it to the slikhaar brothers.

I rinse with water and normal shampoo to test and it's gone with the foam. Haha

Hairspray locks in the hair, not really nice for the style I am going for. Natural best!
Ya! The after wind plus rake again! Hahaha

Which was the other one? Nigelle right?

Oh ya it couldn't keep my sides down even if I used slightly more. Kept it down for few hrs only. Then after that look damn weird. I think I gonna use it to my advantage and just spike it up until my haircut
Old 29-08-2013, 08:26 PM   #5588
Great Supremacy Member

Oh ya it couldn't keep my sides down even if I used slightly more. Kept it down for few hrs only. Then after that look damn weird. I think I gonna use it to my advantage and just spike it up until my haircut
our hair are kinda stubborn. i already kinda give up pressing my sides down. haha just shave only!

but with gold digger, i managed to press it down for few hours, when it sticks out, i press down again. i rub the product into the sides and swipe it downwards.

the brothers i only know emil lol twins!
Old 29-08-2013, 08:31 PM   #5589

our hair are kinda stubborn. i already kinda give up pressing my sides down. haha just shave only!

but with gold digger, i managed to press it down for few hours, when it sticks out, i press down again. i rub the product into the sides and swipe it downwards.

the brothers i only know emil lol twins!

want try the perm cream? don't mind letting u all sample a bit.
Old 29-08-2013, 08:56 PM   #5590
Supremacy Member

woohoo, just got my hair buzzed short today, at good old malay barber instead of hair salon.

walked in with long hair, n the barber asked me if I m sure I want to do this, I had to convince him to shave it all off.

first time cut so short other than during ns bmt. I find it quite refreshing for a change. gonna stick with this hairstyle for some time. once buzzed with clippers, no turning back.

probably gonna cut again in 3 weeks or so to maintain the shaved look.

I wonder if its possible to shaved it even shorter? how to tell barber to use the shortest clippers they have? like almost bald kind. shave too short close to skin, will kenna skin irritation or not?

n probably gonna do away with my hair on top?
can cut like GI or military crew cut?

or how about Mohawk?

is it popular hairstyle?

n I wonder hair stylist can shave lines or pattern on head? will look too punk?

Old 29-08-2013, 09:02 PM   #5591
Great Supremacy Member

haha thanks for the offer bro. prefer to shave. haha.
Old 29-08-2013, 09:04 PM   #5592
Great Supremacy Member

woohoo, just got my hair buzzed short today, at good old malay barber instead of hair salon.

walked in with long hair, n the barber asked me if I m sure I want to do this, I had to convince him to shave it all off.

first time cut so short other than during ns bmt. I find it quite refreshing for a change. gonna stick with this hairstyle for some time. once buzzed with clippers, no turning back.

probably gonna cut again in 3 weeks or so to maintain the shaved look.

I wonder if its possible to shaved it even shorter? how to tell barber to use the shortest clippers they have? like almost bald kind. shave too short close to skin, will kenna skin irritation or not?

n probably gonna do away with my hair on top?
can cut like GI or military crew cut?

or how about Mohawk?

is it popular hairstyle?

n I wonder hair stylist can shave lines or pattern on head? will look too punk?

first, you got to settle your parting. currently your parting is the same as your old hair style.
actually, you should have went to a hair salon. Malay barber just shaved everything from the back to the side, leaving the top. Quite messy.

I think after some time, go back to a salon to slowly adjust to what you want.

if you want the hairstyle you posted that day, you need to do something to your parting.
Old 29-08-2013, 10:36 PM   #5593
Master Member

Btw just a update. Left 2 more gold digger. Anyone want, I can help hoot another 10 tub. Btw I tried asking for bulk purchase. They say need min 5000 + business address Omg lol
Gaoxing bro, sponsor me one tub to try leh. U made me so tempted. But i am broke.
Old 29-08-2013, 10:37 PM   #5594
Master Member

Actually i am very interested to give it a try, until i saw how it ruined your hair colour. Then it really got me hesitant.
Old 29-08-2013, 10:40 PM   #5595
Great Supremacy Member

Actually i am very interested to give it a try, until i saw how it ruined your hair colour. Then it really got me hesitant.
i think there will be people to text you about sea salt spray. i recommend one.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.