HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-08-2013, 05:22 PM   #5611

Not completely flat. Similar to Zayn Malik that kind. What kind would you guys reccomend?

I used joico erratic clay previously, doesn't stay on at all and hold really quite bad... Do i need a hairspray as well?

Thanks!
Old 30-08-2013, 05:25 PM   #5612

Not completely flat. Similar to Zayn Malik that kind. What kind would you guys reccomend?

I used joico erratic clay previously, doesn't stay on at all and hold really quite bad... Do i need a hairspray as well?

Thanks!
Not completely flat, i suppose you need alittle volume to achieve that hair? You can use salt spray and maybe pair up with quicksand to achieve that hairstyle ending with hairspray if u want extreme hold? Or you can simply pair gold digger and quicksand up, since gaoxing mention gold digger give extreme hold and quicksand for that additional volume =)
Old 30-08-2013, 05:37 PM   #5613
Master Member

Thanks!
Give seasalt spray a try. When volume is created prior to styling, it makes the job a lot easier as it helps to complement your existing styling products further.
Old 30-08-2013, 05:58 PM   #5614
Great Supremacy Member

Thanks!
haha dump the joico away, go with sea salt spray (leejhong), spray into your hair and rub your hands on your head to let the product go into your roots. then blow dry into shape using a vented brush.

after that finish off with either gold digger (awesome, look for me) or quicksand (also awesome, look for mensbazaar) mix them together? AWESOME!
gold digger gives the extreme hold while quicksand complements the sea salt spray with added volume.

i wouldn't recommend to use hair spray but if you need to freeze it then go ahead.

for me i don't use anymore. gold digger gives me the hold i need and no hair spray means pilable hold, can restyle.

tutorial for blow drying
Old 30-08-2013, 07:02 PM   #5615
Great Supremacy Member

Ok! Batch 2 of Gold digger is up for grabs! 9 tubs! Lai who want! Haha
Old 30-08-2013, 08:30 PM   #5616
Master Member

Ok! Batch 2 of Gold digger is up for grabs! 9 tubs! Lai who want! Haha
Witness the power of Gaoxing's reviews.
Old 30-08-2013, 08:43 PM   #5617
Great Supremacy Member

Witness the power of Gaoxing's reviews.
Haha. My review normal la. Haha I speak only the truth. No overselling. Your sea salt spray also awesome. Lasted me for months
Old 30-08-2013, 09:01 PM   #5618
Master Member

Haha. My review normal la. Haha I speak only the truth. No overselling. Your sea salt spray also awesome. Lasted me for months
How long does it take to reach? I think i wanna get one tub of gold digger too.
Old 30-08-2013, 09:03 PM   #5619
Great Supremacy Member

How long does it take to reach? I think i wanna get one tub of gold digger too.
Haha text me bro. Should reach next week. Hopefully.
Old 30-08-2013, 09:34 PM   #5620

How much for one of the gold diggers?

In terms of giving more volume, is sea salt spray or powder better?

Thanks for the info guys
Old 30-08-2013, 09:35 PM   #5621
Arch-Supremacy Member

sho popular sia gaoxing

Old 30-08-2013, 10:50 PM   #5622
Master Member

Thanks for the info guys
Hair powder tends to give more holding strength and power than seasalt spray. However, it can be fairly difficult to apply on ur own especially when there is no hairstylist to do the job for you. Seasalt spray will be easier to apply and gives decent and reasonable holding strength. Both are good products to add volume but last to note will be hair powders are generally harder to wash off with the exception of q8 matt powder (according to death).

Gold digger must ask king of hair products liaos.
Old 30-08-2013, 10:57 PM   #5623
Master Member

Hair powder tends to give more holding strength and power than seasalt spray. However, it can be fairly difficult to apply on ur own especially when there is no hairstylist to do the job for you. Seasalt spray will be easier to apply and gives decent and reasonable holding strength. Both are good products to add volume but last to note will be hair powders are generally harder to wash off with the exception of q8 matt powder (according to death).

Gold digger must ask king of hair products liaos.
q8 easier to apply than salt spray imo. Just hang tight! Jh bro bringing some in soon!
Old 30-08-2013, 11:01 PM   #5624
Arch-Supremacy Member

q8 easier to apply than salt spray imo. Just hang tight! Jh bro bringing some in soon!
care to intro me this bro?
Old 30-08-2013, 11:32 PM   #5625
Great Supremacy Member

Thanks for the info guys
My opinion sea salt spray better and easier to wash but powder strong holder but hard to wash off

Now on batch 2. So far a lot of people mass order from me. Batch 2 now left with 6 more slots
Even our junhong bro also hoot! Trust this guy who brought us to sea salt spray and got us hook on!

Gonna try the kms sea salt spray, kms free style heat protector and tigi catwalk sea salt spray.

Last edited by gaoxing84; 30-08-2013 at 11:35 PM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.