HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-08-2013, 11:37 PM   #5626
Great Supremacy Member

Anyway review can be found on page 366 of the thread for gold digger. Anyone knows if we can consolidate all the reviews and where to buy in the front page? Or we shall wait for part 2?
Old 31-08-2013, 12:18 AM   #5627
Master Member

q8 easier to apply than salt spray imo. Just hang tight! Jh bro bringing some in soon!
HAHA yes q8 matt powder 3 from Japan is coming real soon! So stay tuned. All thanks to this bro here that got me all hyped up to get this into SG. To share this awesome product with the community in SG.
Old 31-08-2013, 12:24 AM   #5628
Master Member

care to intro me this bro?
Q8 Matt Powder 3 is from Japan and it comes in a nett volume of 10g. Although its 10g, it can last one pretty long. One of the main selling points, obviously, will be lightweight. Because its hair powder, it basically does not weigh down your hair in any manner. Easiness to apply is pretty subjective but i will review it again based on personal experience once i get to try it out. It also contains seasalt in it too and the holding strength comes much better than schwarzkopf dust it and powder on mattifying powder too. Basically, i am looking forward to giving it a shot myself too.

All in all, Hair powders are generally less popular but wells, seasalt spray isnt very popular to start off with too. Hence, popularity doesnt correlate to quality in any manner. Apparently, q8 matt powder is one of the best selling hair powders among the hair powders line in the industry. Quality and satisfaction is definitely assured.

FYI. Q8 is apparently very popular in Japan and carbolic shampoo falls under Q8 as well. Anyone who wants carbolic shampoo as an organic shampoo so as to get rid of impurities and stench out of the hair, please pm me anytime!
netzach likes this.
Old 31-08-2013, 12:27 AM   #5629
Master Member

My opinion sea salt spray better and easier to wash but powder strong holder but hard to wash off

Now on batch 2. So far a lot of people mass order from me. Batch 2 now left with 6 more slots
Even our junhong bro also hoot! Trust this guy who brought us to sea salt spray and got us hook on!

Gonna try the kms sea salt spray, kms free style heat protector and tigi catwalk sea salt spray.
The point about holding strength isnt the trigger to get me hooked on. Its the One-Product-Own-It-All that got me. And plus, i trusted your reviews a lot too. Can't wait to try out this amazing product too.
Old 31-08-2013, 12:27 AM   #5630

Gaoxing bro, im interested in the gold digger. Can i have 1 tub?
Old 31-08-2013, 12:37 AM   #5631
Great Supremacy Member

The point about holding strength isnt the trigger to get me hooked on. Its the One-Product-Own-It-All that got me. And plus, i trusted your reviews a lot too. Can't wait to try out this amazing product too.
Eh serious. It's like having this and I don't need buy anything else. Just this and sea salt spray but i still prefer to have a choice. If not like sian sian always same one. Haha. Good I am sure u will like it. Anyway my hair is still in shape since 7am and I am still out. Lol
Old 31-08-2013, 12:37 AM   #5632
Great Supremacy Member

Gaoxing bro, im interested in the gold digger. Can i have 1 tub?
Text me 96927419.
Old 31-08-2013, 02:53 AM   #5633
Arch-Supremacy Member

Q8 Matt Powder 3 is from Japan and it comes in a nett volume of 10g. Although its 10g, it can last one pretty long. One of the main selling points, obviously, will be lightweight. Because its hair powder, it basically does not weigh down your hair in any manner. Easiness to apply is pretty subjective but i will review it again based on personal experience once i get to try it out. It also contains seasalt in it too and the holding strength comes much better than schwarzkopf dust it and powder on mattifying powder too. Basically, i am looking forward to giving it a shot myself too.

All in all, Hair powders are generally less popular but wells, seasalt spray isnt very popular to start off with too. Hence, popularity doesnt correlate to quality in any manner. Apparently, q8 matt powder is one of the best selling hair powders among the hair powders line in the industry. Quality and satisfaction is definitely assured.

FYI. Q8 is apparently very popular in Japan and carbolic shampoo falls under Q8 as well. Anyone who wants carbolic shampoo as an organic shampoo so as to get rid of impurities and stench out of the hair, please pm me anytime!

Old 31-08-2013, 03:04 AM   #5634
Arch-Supremacy Member

keywords lai liao. does the carbolic shampoo smells shiok shiok, song song gao joolong or not huh? hehehe

Man, life would be perfect shampooing with my all-time favourite KANEBO LISSAGE - case studies, assignments, projects, readings, what-nots would be so much more pleasant.

Last edited by netzach; 31-08-2013 at 03:12 AM..
Old 31-08-2013, 03:19 AM   #5635
Arch-Supremacy Member

Text me 96927419.
Old 31-08-2013, 04:18 AM   #5636
Master Member

Lightweight doesn't give it justice bro. Stuff feels like fresh snow! U can see it slowly float down on to your hair.

I say easy to apply cos of a few reasons. It's much easier to control how much goes on your hair. You can even put on hand then on hair.
Dunnid to scared spray until eyes or skin for those acne prone or what.
Can put the powder after u style. Dunnid to spray than blow dry. Volume goes exactly where you want it.
Lastly.. this can be a quick solution when u just going out of the house for awhile.. like go friend or relative house.

And the punchline is that it is NOT STICKY AT ALL!
leejhong likes this.
Old 31-08-2013, 04:21 AM   #5637
Master Member

It's so versatile you can change styles during the day! Like sometimes need more professional look for presentation or what. Then after that can revert super easily and the gold digger will still work to fit back an emo punk hairstyle.
Old 31-08-2013, 04:25 AM   #5638
Master Member

Btw gaoxing bro, do you notice if your hair feels nicer after using gold digger? Like after wash it feels smoother and softer and looks shinier. Like generally quality and health seem to improve. Not drastic, but definitely noticeable. Quite interesting tbh
Old 31-08-2013, 08:16 AM   #5639
Master Member

keywords lai liao. does the carbolic shampoo smells shiok shiok, song song gao joolong or not huh? hehehe

Man, life would be perfect shampooing with my all-time favourite KANEBO LISSAGE - case studies, assignments, projects, readings, what-nots would be so much more pleasant.

Carbolic shampoo will not be emitting pleasant smell like how kanebo does bro! Because its organic and a form of charcoal shampoo to effectively remove impurities from your hair, functions play a much important role than smell. U everything oso wan nice smell ah. I used to have a taiwanese brand of leave on conditioner that smell heavenly too.
Old 31-08-2013, 08:25 AM   #5640
Master Member

It's so versatile you can change styles during the day! Like sometimes need more professional look for presentation or what. Then after that can revert super easily and the gold digger will still work to fit back an emo punk hairstyle.
This sounds very good. But since its so pliable, it also means that it will collapse for some of the hairstyles that needs more holding power isnt it? But i believe it should do good for slick back. Keeping my fingers crossed for the washing off part. Petroleum jelly makes the hair smooth after washing but to put things into perspective, does it also portends that it is still there after washing? Smoothness doesnt correlate to healthiness though.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.