Old 31-08-2013, 09:13 AM   #5641
Supremacy Member

Q8 Cosmetics

seems like q8 from hk leh...not japan
Old 31-08-2013, 10:06 AM   #5642
Master Member

Q8 Cosmetics

seems like q8 from hk leh...not japan
Q8 Cosmetics are all around the world. One of the distributors is HK. The Carbolic Shampoo and Q8 Matte Powder 3 that i am currently carrying comes from Japan directly though. You can refer to the below link for more information!

Q8 International-Q8 Cosmetic

Quoted from the official Q8 Page:
"Q8 is actually present in every part of the world. Do not hesitate and ask for your nearest Distributor
JAPAN-NEW YORK-FLORIDA-MEXICO-TAIWAN-HONG-KONG-PHILIPINES-BRASIL-SPAIN-GERMANY-UK-ITALY-CANADA"
Old 31-08-2013, 10:22 AM   #5643
Master Member

niceeeeee.....
Old 31-08-2013, 12:18 PM   #5644
Great Supremacy Member

Btw gaoxing bro, do you notice if your hair feels nicer after using gold digger? Like after wash it feels smoother and softer and looks shinier. Like generally quality and health seem to improve. Not drastic, but definitely noticeable. Quite interesting tbh
Yea I do feel that. Like after using conditioner, but like why junhong says, not sure is it healthy or what.
Old 31-08-2013, 12:20 PM   #5645
Great Supremacy Member

This sounds very good. But since its so pliable, it also means that it will collapse for some of the hairstyles that needs more holding power isnt it? But i believe it should do good for slick back. Keeping my fingers crossed for the washing off part. Petroleum jelly makes the hair smooth after washing but to put things into perspective, does it also portends that it is still there after washing? Smoothness doesnt correlate to healthiness though.
I don't think will flop. Haha. The brothers do a lot of hair style using this but of course not those jap anime cos play kind. Those Cfm need spam hair spray. Lol
Old 31-08-2013, 12:20 PM   #5646
Great Supremacy Member

Anyway! Gold digger very popular! 5 tubs left for batch 2!
deaththeorist likes this.
Old 31-08-2013, 12:31 PM   #5647
Master Member

Yea I do feel that. Like after using conditioner, but like why junhong says, not sure is it healthy or what.
ya i also dunno... thats why said "seems"... but the feeling also not say like put leave in conditioner or hair oil also la...milder effect... but interesting effect that some other bros here might wanna take note of.

and about the flopping thing... i'd say the gold digger aint the master of all trades, but comes pretty damn close.

also, the texture of golddigger plus quicksand is damn nice! really much easier to apply. and when u touch ur hair again dont really have that waxy oily fingers effect. when dont have quicksand then go and rake thru or what, fingerprints become damn obvious. thats the waxy oily feeling i talking about, not oily/slipperly that after vaseline feel.
Old 31-08-2013, 01:19 PM   #5648
Great Supremacy Member

I think quicksand and gold digger is a awesome combo. Better than sponge wax and quicksand combo. Lol actually when I rake thru my hair, I can feel the hold strength plus the thickness and volume of the concoction. pretty awesome. Haha can save money and no need buy sponge wax although I still have 3/4 of it left. Haha slowly use tgt with quicksand and finish it.

gonna be a supporter of gold digger for a long time till I find something better.
Old 31-08-2013, 01:50 PM   #5649
Master Member

Hi all, I am not knowledgeable in regards to hair care, so i m hoping someone can educate me on my doubts.

I've been visiting a salon for hair cut since a year ago. The hair stylist noticed my dandruff issue and later hair loss issue, and have sold me a few products over this 1 year:

1. TOUCHZ professional lavender Shampoo
2. pilosome stimul b-trixil complex for hair loss(Shampoo)
3. MISTYx Extra Hair Tonic
4. Lakme k.therapy peeling Shock gel

I am suppose to apply the Shock gel every 3 days, 15mins before shower and alternate between the 2 shampoos every day. Finally apply Hair Tonic after shower.

My concern is , are these products useful and worth paying for?
I need some advice pls
Old 31-08-2013, 04:00 PM   #5650
Great Supremacy Member

Haha this one out of my league. I only know styling haha.

Some time salon cannot believe one. They just wanna push their products. And I am sure you can get the same product somewhere at a cheaper rate.
Old 31-08-2013, 04:19 PM   #5651
High Supremacy Member

Carbolic shampoo will not be emitting pleasant smell like how kanebo does bro! Because its organic and a form of charcoal shampoo to effectively remove impurities from your hair, functions play a much important role than smell. U everything oso wan nice smell ah. I used to have a taiwanese brand of leave on conditioner that smell heavenly too.
the kanebo smell is very very important bro. i'm having withdrawal symptoms (i.e. no mood to study) without the kanebo. i totally dig the kanebo smell man

Old 31-08-2013, 05:02 PM   #5652
Master Member

no idea what on earth shock gel is... but generally swapping shampoos' a good idea. i think the tonic's fine too. anyway if u think that it works and its within budget no need to change ar.... only u know if its working right?

anyway... check this out!

ALERT !!! Mystery Wax Revealed ???? - YouTube

new hdf product that *kinda* looks like gold digger.... like whaaaaaat
Old 31-08-2013, 07:30 PM   #5653
Great Supremacy Member

Interesting ah. Anyway hdf works very closely with slikhaar studio. That's how I get to know hdf. Haha. Let's see when they officially review

5 tubs of gold digger left! woohoo! even LeeJhong also hoot liao! hahaha

Last edited by gaoxing84; 31-08-2013 at 08:37 PM..
Old 31-08-2013, 08:46 PM   #5654
Great Supremacy Member

Ehh. Any of the shampoos recommended? Like nice smell and good for hair ones. Intend to hoot 1 for girlfriend.
Old 31-08-2013, 09:28 PM   #5655

Guys can recommend good salon to cut hair?
Cheaper better!
Also any good shampoo and hair spray that I can get at peoples park swanston? I notice quite a few sstrands of hair come off when styling
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.